International Simulation Football League
*DSFL Player power rankings - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DSFL Player power rankings (/showthread.php?tid=21994)

Pages: 1 2

*DSFL Player power rankings - Ismael8907 - 05-11-2020

Hello Yall. Its me again. I will be doing another power rankings for the DSFL(i kniw i suck at these lol) but why do i keep doing DSFL? Well the DSFL deserves some attention and its fun writing about Rookies and Call downs. Lets get Right into this shall we.

Note: If you have seen my past Rankings this will be exactly like them.

QB Rankings

1.Colby Jack(@flyeaglesfly29) LON
Colby Jack of course tops the List. The S22 Sendown is doing Great things for the Royals. With 1157 Passing yards which lead the DSFL, 60.2% 7 TDs and a 80.3 QB rating. Definitely the Top QB here.

2.Sim Snowbow(@SnowyWolfz) MIN
Snowy is a Great Person! But also a Great QB.(Also being a fellow teammate of mine in Colorado). Everybody loves snowy since his personality. But as a QB he has amazing yardage with 1067 yards. But doesn't look Great on the TD stats with only 3. And has a 69 QB rating(lmao). He clearly deserves to be number 2 mostly because of his Yardage.

3.Chris Ramos(@PointGod) BBB
Chris is number 3 here because of his TDs. Hes right Behind O'Donell in yards but Ramos leads the DSFL in TDs. And also has the best QB Rating in the DSFL. Also he has 864 Yards. Without a Doubt a top QB here.

4.Reginald Covington III(@PDXBaller) KCC
It was a tough decision to say the least putting Covington on here. He only has 765 Yards. But His TDs dont lie. Tied with Jack for the second most TDs in the DSFL. (with 7). Also Has a 71 QB Rating. Hopefully Reginald can become the new Chika for the Coyotes.

5.George O’Donnell(@Leafer) POR
George has really good yardage but Doesnt have the TDs. His lack of TDs makes him go all the way down to 5. But none the less hes a great QB getting excellent Yardage for the Pythons.

That Wraps up the QBs

RB Rankings

1.Jamar Lackson(@BenDover) MIN
Lackson is Right Behind Sunrise in Rushing Yards, But is on the Number 1 spot because of his Touchdowns. Having 4 TDs and tying with a couple of players for second most TDs in DSFL. I think everyone else can agree with me(hopefully lol)

2.Tequila Sunrise(@Tequila) NOR
Tequila Leads the DSFL in Rushing yards. With 714 Yards hes been great for the Seawolves all Season. But sadly with only 2 TDs. But either way still a Great RB and second best in the DSFL (in my opinion)

3.Richard Gilbert(@SwankyPants31) TIJ
Richard has good Yardage but is behind a couple of other RBs. But what Those RBs dont have is an amazing amount of TDs. Richard has 549 Yards but has 4 TDs. Im not sure what others think of him since his yardage so just comment below and tell me if you have a different opinion on Richard.

4.3' Jeffrey(@JSS) BBB
Its tough putting jeffrey on here but i dont think Jones is top 5. So i think jeffrey should be on here since his TDs. He has 591 Yards and has 2 TDs. I hink he deserves to be at the Number 4 spot.

5. Danny King(@DanE got dis) LON
Danny King doesnt have the Yardage but has an amazing amount of TDs with 5. And with 5 TDs he leads the League in Rushing TDs. Without a Doubt should be here.

This RB was tough to do since their was plenty of players to put. But a huge Honorable mention to Kichiwa Jones. He has amazing yardage but lacks TDs.

Receiver Rankings

1.Nick Kaepercolin(@Highhaschdi) LON
NIck has been Amazing in Yardage Leading the League in Receiving yards. And has also been good in Receiving TDs. Nick is an amazing WR for the Royals and should defenitley be number 1.

2.Friedrich Vequain(@Sutj) TIJ
Friedrich has almost the same stats as Nick. He just has 20 yards less than him but also has 2 TDs. He also Averages 15.1 Yards after catch. Which is one yard more than Nick. I think he clearly is the second WR in the DSFL.

3. Taylor Cooper(@gargaroff) KCC
Taylor has been amazing for the Yotes so far. He is right below Hood in Yards but has a whooping 4 TDs. Which i believe he is tied with other Receivers for the most TDs in the DSFL. I beleive is should be number 3.

4. Susan Cash JR(@2Burkeulosis) LON
Susan has 319 Yards. Which he has the 5th most receiving Yards in the League. But he also has 2 TDs which is the reason i put him above Hood. Im not sure what yall think of this oick but let me know down below.

5.Tychondrius Hood(@Tylus) MIN
Of course i gotta add him on to this list. He has been amazing with receiving yards and he has the 3rd most yards in the DSFL(with 434). But the reason he down here is because of his lack of TDs with 0. Hopefully he can step up and become great with yards and TDs.

Receiving was also pretty tough to say the least especially putting Hood at the number 5 spot.

Defensive Rankings

1. LB Jack Banks(@TheRocheLimit) NOR
Jack Banks has been playing like an absolute beast. With 45 Tackles, A whooping 5 Sscks. 3 Passes Deflected, One Pick six, 2 Force Fumbles and one Fumble Recovery. This man has been playing like an absolute beast and theirs no denying it. Clearly #1.

2. LB Heinrich Kackpoo(@gbfn) POR
Kackpoo Has been an amazing LB in the League. Hes been playing like a CB and a D lineman with 4 Sacks and 5 Passes deflected. He also has gained a huge Interception that gave him a boost in this list. I definitely believe he should be number 2.

3. DE Son Goku(@Naosu) KCC
Son Goku has been dominating the DSFL D line and has been beasting since day one. He has 41 Tackles, 8 TFL, 5 sacks, 1 Force Fumble, 1 Fumble recovery. Those tackles numbers are honestly obsured for a DE. Son Goku will clearly be a contender for DPOTY.

4. S Shawn Dawkins(@Number 82) POR
Dawkins has been also a huge beast this season. Hes been one of the best safetys in the DSFL so far and i think he can carry this on for an amazing award. He has 37 Tackles, 1 sack, 1 Pass deflected, and 3 Force fumbles, and one Fumble recovery. The main reason is up here is because of his Force Fumbles. Those Force Fumbles Helped him a lot.

5. LB Hingle McCringleberry(@Jmac NCheese) DAL
It was a really hard decision putting Hingle on the number 5 spot. But i decided to go for it. Hingle has gotten 25 tackles, 7 TFL, 2 sacks, 8 PD, 2 Force Fumbles, and 1 fumble recovery. Hes been all out great for the Birddogs and i expect to see big things from this rookie.

Also i know im probably gonna get hate for putting Hingle here since their is probably other players others think should have been their. But if you want you can comment and tell me who shouldve been in what position. I love hearing others opinions so dont be shy to tell me your opinion!

Loved writing this. I hope to write another one like this at the end of the season! See yall!

:dsfl:

NOTE: 1217 Words.

*DSFL Player power rankings - LGMForever - 05-11-2020

Hugh Mongo

*DSFL Player power rankings - BenDover - 05-11-2020

I'm number 1 on a list? Thanks for the list man!

*DSFL Player power rankings - TheRocheLimit - 05-11-2020

Thanks for the kind words!

#TacklingMachine

*DSFL Player power rankings - tMuse - 05-11-2020

No idea how you can miss me on that list tbh.

*DSFL Player power rankings - Ismael8907 - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 11:52 AM)tMuse Wrote:No idea how you can miss me on that list tbh.

Oof whos your player?

(05-11-2020, 01:53 PM)Ismael8907 Wrote:Oof whos your player?

James Angler. I have 1 rush for 0 yards. No idea how you missed me.

*DSFL Player power rankings - Highhaschdi - 05-11-2020

Thanks for putting me at number 1! Great list!

(05-11-2020, 01:58 PM)Highhaschdi Wrote:Thanks for putting me at number 1! Great list!

How much did you pay him for that position?

*DSFL Player power rankings - Tylus - 05-11-2020

Appreciate the shoutout. Gotta work on getting a td or two this week!