International Simulation Football League
*DSFL Draft Prospects: QBs - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DSFL Draft Prospects: QBs (/showthread.php?tid=9392)

Pages: 1 2

*DSFL Draft Prospects: QBs - BaseScoutX1 - 07-03-2018

Hello! Welcome to a series where someone who really has no idea how most of this works, gives his thoughts on Posistional Groups and how they will shape up!

And NO, these are not in the order they are ranked, just the order they were made, from oldest to newest.

So first, we have a Mobile QB out of South Dakota, Joliet Christ,

I know nothing about Joliet, but based off of his build, he looks like a balanced mobile player, will probably turn out as the NSFL Version of Blake Bortles or Marcus Mariota. Because he will either spend so much time building strength that he throws a boatload of interceptions, or he will disregard strength, have great passing abilites but be injured for more than half of his career. I'm surprised to see that there are no other Mobile QBs, especially since it seems to be one of the better archetypes imos

Grade: 7.5/10

Second, we have a Pocket Passer out of Columbia, Adrianna Falconi,

Falconi also lacks in strength, which could lead to injuries, However, she could turn out to be a female version of Brett Favre or Peyton Manning. A longtime vet who can consistently lead teams to the playoffs, and maybe create the NSFL version of Aaron Rodgers. Could've influenced the Pocket Passers made after her, given the attributes. Could have also created a time machine and known about this way before anyone else did.

Grade: 7/10

Third, we have a Game Manager from Michigan State University, Chris Bennett,

Game Manager is by far my favorite archetype for a QB, You can develop into almost anything and are really good at the top level, Bennett seems to be going for a Andy Dalton esque build putting most of his points into Arm, but also increased Intelligence and Accuracy by 5, If he stays active and keeps putting in work, you could be seeing this name alot. After doing all five of these guys, this is my favorite build by far, Solid pick for an archetype, as well as a solid build overall

Grade: 8.5/10

Fourth, we have a Pocket Passer out of Yellowknife, Zenyou Wozy,

Canadians are cool, Most of them are French, English, or some form of Native, HOWEVER, THIS specific Canadian is a Asian Canadian who plays QB, He rarely leaves the pocket, and has very similar skills as Falconi has. He will probably end up never playing a full game in the pros until he improves his endurance. He has been associated with busts from the past, so don't get too familiar with him. I'm sorry to Wozy, but I am not digging this build, essentially would have to make him work harder, and according to his topic, he has been known to give up on players.

Grade: 5.5/10

Lastly, we have the Lab Rat, I mean pocket passing QB made from Scientific Exhibition, Chris Orosz,

Yay! We have a "Big Ben" in this class! Standing at 6'8" we have a potential stud in the making, but he has nothing that really shines, very similar to almost everyone on this list. This is an OK build, but not really anything to shine on, probably turns out to be a player who stays at one team for a long time without performing to at an elite level. Literally not even a good rant in the topic like what happened in Wozy's, AND WITH THAT, WE HAVE OUR FIRST AWARD,

The MOST LIKELY TO BE JAY CUTLER AWARD, and IT GOES TO: CHRIS OROSZ

Grade: 6.5/10

And now to go with examples of what types of players these guys could become (This is the TLBig GrinR section)

Joliet Christ: Blake Bortles or Marcus Mariota
Adrianna Falconi: Brett Favre or Peyton Manning
Chris Bennett: Patrick Mahomes
Zenyou Wozy: (This honestly took some thought) Kyle Orton
Chris Orosz: Jay Cutler

WORD COUNT: 622 (unless you use these words as well) which would mean 637

*DSFL Draft Prospects: QBs - nunccoepi - 07-04-2018

Good work! In case you didn't know though, injuries in the sim have been trurned off.

*DSFL Draft Prospects: QBs - enigmatic - 07-04-2018

Guess I'll take that 3rd best rating if it means I win multiple championships like those guys

*DSFL Draft Prospects: QBs - TheWoZy - 07-04-2018

Totally Clickbait

*DSFL Draft Prospects: QBs - evryday - 07-04-2018

(07-03-2018, 11:07 PM)nunccoepi Wrote:Good work! In case you didn't know though, injuries in the sim have been trurned off.
Reading this had me worried haha

(07-04-2018, 08:35 AM)evryday Wrote:Reading this had me worried haha

Nope! Not unless there is a change I don't know about.

(07-04-2018, 08:35 AM)evryday Wrote:Reading this had me worried haha

Nope! Not unless there is a change I don't know about.

*DSFL Draft Prospects: QBs - evryday - 07-04-2018

(07-04-2018, 07:59 AM)nunccoepi Wrote:Nope! Not unless there is a change I don't know about.
I was thinking maybe DSFL was crowded so they were turned on for that.

(07-04-2018, 09:03 AM)evryday Wrote:I was thinking maybe DSFL was crowded so they were turned on for that.

DSFL isn't crowded in general. Just at some positions (ahem QB ahem)

*DSFL Draft Prospects: QBs - HalfEatenOnionBagel - 07-04-2018

(07-04-2018, 09:39 AM)nunccoepi Wrote:DSFL isn't crowded in general. Just at some positions (ahem QB ahem)

True but to be fair a lot of NSFL QBs are in regression. There will definitely be a demand for franchise QBs in the near future