International Simulation Football League
(S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard (/showthread.php?tid=42749)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - toivo - 01-01-2023

Kahn pbe

New Year’s Eve is a great time. My player took some time off from training to hang out with family and reflect on the past year, all that has been accomplished and all that is going forward. There have been some tough moments over the yaer. But there have been some incredible moments, too. These moments really make things special, when you can sit around with the family and friends and connect over what everyone has accomplished over the year. And yes, this time brings a good moment for us to be reflective on what we wish to accomplish in the coming months and years ahead. So long to 2022, and we look forward to 2023 so that we can seek out more accomplishments. My player aims to improve on his field goal percentage and hitting field goals from 50+ yards. It would be nice to get punts pinning opponents into the their 20 yards. There’s a lot of training left to do, so these goals are hard but accomplishable.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - RDBSouthPaw - 01-01-2023

With the Christmas and Holiday season now behind us Jordan Hartline only has one thing on his mind. This year Jordan Hartline hopes to not only improve his speed but also to improve his strength. As a Linebacker in the ISFL you can never stop working and this year, it is more evident than ever that Jordan Hartline needs to continue to build on not only his speed but his strength. He is going to accomplish this by increasing the number of times he is going to the gym every day and also increasing the frequency and distance on his runs. Coming off an amazing season with the Fire Salamanders has shown Jordan just how hard he needs to continue to work in order to maximize his potential and help bring that team the title. Look for Jordan Hartline to put in extra work over these next 12 months and become a superstar in the International Simulation Football League.

Code:
159 words

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Tesla - 01-01-2023

Affiliate PBE PT

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - GuitarMaster116 - 01-01-2023

As a player in the ISFL and for NOLA, my main goal is to just help the team as much as possible and be a good safety net for the team while letting my teammates excel in the game. My player Ttollem Mada currently has the most TPE of the wide recievers of the team, but since I am also the GM, I personally do not care too much about stats overall. That is why I am now at wr3 and am the slot receiver of the team, allowing my teammates Rockbot and PeePee Poop-Eater Sr. to thrive in a bigger role in the offense. This way, our young players can get more playing time and show of their potential, as well as overall help the floor of the offense and all around make it better. As long as I am contributing to the team and helping it win games, that is all I care about.

Code:
Word Count: 156

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Eldorian - 01-01-2023

PBE Affiliate 

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - FootballIsCool - 01-01-2023

SHL Affiliate
Different Forum Username: hockeyiscool

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - CptGoosar - 01-01-2023

Well for Mark Goodhead there is one main goal to achieve this season and that is win his 3rd Ultimus in a row with the Arizona Outlaws, with two wins out of two this has to be the goal that Mark really should push for. A more personal goal that Mark has been aiming, though a long long way away, is pushing for his career for the Hall of Fame. He really hopes thats his stats so far are on the right track. 
Both of his goals have taken a little bit of a hit with how the season is going so far, the Outlaws are a disappointing, well i say disappoints its still a winning records but they sit 3 and 2 and 3rd place in the NFC. In terms of his personal stats hes only got 4 PD's but he does have a INT. Mark would really like to at least tripple his INT tally and add another two PD's.

Only time will tell if these are achieved.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - SchwarzNarr - 01-01-2023

As a young DE for Colorado, my main goal is to really get better this year and improve from last year. There was a total of 13 tackles that had happened last year with my team, and that was definitely not enough when it comes to on field performance. I know that I have the potential to be a great player, just like my father, and I am going to make sure I put in the effort to get there. Additionally, I want to make sure that I'm just a positive role model on and off the field. In the past two seasons, I have made it an effort and a part of my life's work to make sure that I am promoting organizations such as RAINN and working to support victims of domestic and sexual violence. These crimes happen so frequently, that it is likely almost every single woman in your life has been a victim. Men and children are also frequently victims of these crimes, and it is on us to make sure that we are better together. I want to make a difference that not only is shown in my career, but also in the world and my legacy.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - JoshiePoo - 01-01-2023

J.T. Kurbis needs to get back in shape after letting himself go over the holiday break. Walking back into the locker room, he felt the rust weighing heavily on him as he took stock of his teammates and himself. As a leader on the offensive line, he felt he had failed the guys, and failed his whole team in a sense. Kurbis resolved then and there that he was going to do his best to get back to tip top shape, and help lead the Wraiths back to the playoffs. This would require hitting the weight room, and dropping some weight as well, both things he had done in the past, but got harder and harder as time wore on. It would take a lot of commitment, and a drive to better himself both as a player, a teammate, and as a person, which terrified him slightly. But, he had done it before, why not do it again?

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - BenDover - 01-01-2023

As the new year draws near for McAlister and the Otters, he has a lot of things to reflect on and many more things he wants to accomplish during the rest of the season and beyond. He wants to make the first team all pro again, this time as a CB instead of a flex. Its looking pretty good so far, but with no interceptions to his name, he needs to get some of those in the new year in order to be even considered for the award, as evidenced by previous seasons they only care about the number of INTs next to your name. With McAlister hopefully grabbing more INTs, it will give the Otters a chance to win more games down the stretch, as it seems we are much more often let down by out defense than our offense. If both of these things can happen, Ace and the Otters are poised for a much better year than the previous one.