International Simulation Football League
(S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations (/showthread.php?tid=47271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - caravaggio - 09-09-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - lock180 - 09-09-2023

Well if this isn't the easiest points task of the season then I don't know what is. Give me a freakin' zipline going down the middle of the field from endzone to endzone. It can follow the same path as the camera's do and similar to what the Jaguars mascot does except it would be available in the middle of the games. As an extra bonus there should be a special rule that if you are able to throw it and the person on the zipline catches it your team gets 5 points as a super risky but potentially game changing play. Specific to the Bondi Beach Stadium I would add a dunk tank that dunks the opposing teams mascots and would also add bumper boats for the fans to enjoy. As an extra bonus there would be a lazy river around the field and water guns that you can shoot at players for a small price.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - zaynzk - 09-09-2023

PBE

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Mossed26 - 09-09-2023

I love the Pythons stadium and love the Pythons, but there is one major thing it's missing: actual Pythons. There are no live Pythons anywhere in the stadium and I think this is a massive oversite. Do you know how cool it would be to have a player walk onto the field, through a glass tunnel with Pythons living inside of it. Get a Python trainer and teach them how to do tricks for a halftime show, how the players wear them in a photo shoot, have a Pythons petting zoo exhibit for the fans. The possibilites are endless and there is a severe lack of pythons in the stadium. One last idea is get like, 50 Pythons and put them in a gatorade bucket. After a big win (playoff win, clinching a spot in the playoffs, important playoff race game) get @PugWalrus and give him a gatorade bath in live snakes, it would be an incredible way to celebrate a big win.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - lemonoppy - 09-09-2023

Personally, I've always been interested in improving the fan experience and keeping costs down! I think we could do both by installing a few food stalls that are aimed towards helping the community and the people attending by "selling" food in exchange for food bank donations. Fans would be able to stamp their ticket and trade in some canned goods and other foods that would go to local foodbanks in exchange for the classic stadium hot dogs, nachos, fries, and non-alcoholic drinks.

By stamping tickets we'd be able to not have everyone just trade in canned foods for hot dogs, and mostly control the dollars that would go into this stuff. With the Outlaws organization also matching food bank donations, maybe even introducing fun bonuses for points scored, field goals, DN bobble-heads sold, we'd also be able to make it a more fun and interactive experience.

As a sidenote, we'd probably need multiple of these stalls since they'd be super popular. At least one per level but probably 4. Idk how big football stadiums are.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Tesla - 09-09-2023

Affiliate PBE PT

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - ScrambledEggs - 09-10-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - crash1005 - 09-10-2023

Our stadium being new has been pretty great but the one thing I have noticed is the bathrooms always has a very odd smell. I don't know what it is but always after we have a meal and I have my toilet time the bathrooms will stink. It has really become a problem my teammates regularly complain about the smell coming from mostly the bathroom by my locker. I dont know if the stadium needs a complete over haul on its plumbing system or just needs a better toilets and air flow in the bathrooms but I hope we can get something solved soon because I went into a bathroom in the stadium the other day and when I came out I noticed the smell coming from the bathroom which is one fans would use and I would hate for them to be subjected to that smell. Also some new potpourri wouldn't hurt.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Punk42AE - 09-10-2023

PBE Affiliation

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Number 82 - 09-10-2023

Having acquired ownership as part of his rookie contract with Berlin, Emile takes great pride in ensuring that the stadium is well maintained. An opportunity to make some upgrades would now doubt be useful to ensure that the standards of the team's facilities meet that of a professional football team. One area that could use some upgrades are the locker rooms. It's been almost 20 seasons since the stadium was built so the locker rooms could do with a refresh of sorts. New lockers, upgraded showers and expansion of treatment and recovery areas would be on the wish list.

The fan experience is important so things like concession stands and accessibility are important. Implementing changes either to the location or routes in the stadium to minimise bottlenecks would be something on the list of things to do. Additionally, the construction of a team museum wing to the stadium would be a nice addition to the stadium, something for fans to check out and a place where the pieces of Fire Salamander history can be commemorated.

Code:
175 words