International Simulation Football League
(S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant (/showthread.php?tid=48868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - Datboi69 - 12-24-2023

PBE PT

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - DigDoug11 - 12-24-2023

SHL affiliate

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - Z-Whiz - 12-24-2023

Well unfortunately due to the secret Santa incident of 2035, the Arizona Outlaws have banned all Christmas related gift giving events. I won’t go into all the details because all people involved were forced to sign non-disclosure agreements. But let’s assume that incident in 2035 never happened. For me, I always bring the most expensive item. I want the gift that everyone wants to be mine. Usually there’s a money “limit” but let’s be real, that’s only followed by the poor people. I’m bring some type of chain or grill with diamonds and gold. There’s something special about having everyone clamor for the gift you gave. For myself, I usually target the expendable items. Give me one of those dope candles or some of that chocolate (dark or milk). I’m not great at picking out those types of things for myself, so I trust others to bring the good ones. Plus there’s no stress in someone maybe stealing the expendable items like candles and chocolates.

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - shadyshoelace - 12-24-2023

Lenard McRobinson loves to spend time bonding with his teammates on the Kansas City Coyotes, and the holidays are no exception. The team always sets aside time after practice to gather and share gifts with one another to spread holiday cheer. This year, they decided to do a white elephant game, but with a twist - each gift brought by a player was the name of a charity that is meaningful to them, with the recipient being responsible for making a donation of $5,000 to that organization. This allows each player to feel good about what they're receiving even if it's not their favorite gift while allowing everyone to share the causes they care about with their teammates. Lenard, for his part, brought the name of Operation Breakthrough, a local Kansas City non-profit that provides care and educational space to children in the area who are living in poverty. He received the name of the Innocence Project, which helps exonerate people who have been wrongly convicted. What a great way for the Coyotes to give back around the holidays!

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - sburbine - 12-24-2023

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - baz - 12-24-2023

SMJHL PT

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - mer - 12-24-2023

Carissa is prepared for the annual Outlaws White Elephant exchange. She went to no less than 10 stores after struggling to find anything that a teammate would LOVE. She finally got a mug at a Marshalls. It says "There Is No "I" In Tema" and was $2 due to the misspelling. Absolutely perfect, she knows people will fight over it. She's keeping her eyes peeled for her own crown jewel of presents: peppermint tea. Someone always buys it because they can't think of anything else and it's in all the winter displays at grocery stores. It's Carissa's absolute favorite and it's something she will actually use. She has and will trade anything for it, including but not limited to: a cow onesie, a pen with 6 different colors, and an unlined notebook with the cutest cat stickers she's seen in her whole life. She'll throw it all away for a box of peppermint tea.

Code:
154 words

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 12-24-2023

I have no idea what a white elephant is and quite frankly it sounds made up. Anyways, if there's a Christmas gift swap party, I'm going to come out on top. Firstly, I'm bringing as a gift a shit load of weed vapes and edibles. That way everyone will know right away that it was my gift. If I'm stealing someone's gift, I want to find out who's providing it first. I want to find either the biggest nerd in the front office, or the secretary who has kids in college who don't want their mom to be embarrassed and therefore go way over the top. This method has worked in previous gift swaps for me, I've scored some nice wireless earbuds and one year I even snagged a jailbroken emulator that allowed me to play every video game ever made under the sun without paying for it. I've been doing this for years and so far, I keep getting invited back next year, so I know I'm doing something right. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

177 words

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - DoubleDub - 12-24-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S45) PT #4 - White Elephant - aeonsjenni - 12-24-2023

PBE Affiliate