International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling (/showthread.php?tid=51689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - TomHanks - 06-23-2024

Interviewer: Mr. Edgecomb, first off, thank you so much for being here today. I know you’re not someone who typically talks to the press a whole lot.

Paul Edgecomb: Well I am happy to be here Stephen. It’s not often I get an invite out, and at my age just getting out of bed can be difficult, let alone hauling myself out to a studio!

I: I can only imagine! Just makes your career thus far even more impressive. So, first and foremost, how does it feel to be going to the playoffs for the second year in a row, this time as the number one seed?

PE: Words cannot express how great it feels to be a part of this team’s resurgence into greatness. Obviously we still need to look forward and plan for the playoffs, but we’ve now proven last year was no fluke. The New Orleans Second Line are back and we are here to stay. Number one team in a conference full of extremely talented teams, secured the bye and a trip to the conference championship. Looking forward to getting an extra week to strategize, practice, and install some new plays to trick ARI or SJS. No doubt the conference finals will make for an extremely difficult game, so we need to be locked and loaded over the next 2 weeks.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - WrittinDirectino - 06-23-2024

Interviewer:I'm here with three time Ultimus champion, Arizona Outlaws safety, Brian Vincent-Vega, to talk ISFL playoffs, his football career, and more. Thank you for coming in.

Brian: Hi. 

Interviewer: With the ISFL playoffs starting next week, how are you and the team feeling? 

Brian: I would say it's a lot of excitement. We're talented group and can't wait to see what we can do. We all have plenty of playoff experience so mostly it's just preparing for the matchup and doing what we've always done instead of treating it like a special game.

I: Can you tell me more about the preparation that goes on?

B: Obviously I can't go too in depth...(laughter)...but there's a lot of watching film and just figuring out their tendencies and all that.
I: One final question. I apologize in advance for this rather personal question. 9 seasons is a very long time. Has retirement ever crossed your mind during that time period?

B: There was a moment this off season when I really thought about it, you know, just retire on a high note. I can feel that my body isn't what it used to be but I'm trying to stay on top of my game with what's up here(taps head). But realistically, I know that at most, I got two seasons in me. Yeah...(lost in thought)...two seasons.

I: Thank you for the very honest interview. Brian Vincent-Vega and the Arizona Outlaws will play the San Jose Sabercats this Tuesday on 8:00 PM EST.

B:Thanks for having me.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - goodvsevil1275 - 06-23-2024

Interviewer: Hello Dexter, thank you for taking the time to sit down with me for an interview. I want to get your thoughts on the upcoming S49 ISFL Draft. Where do you think you will end up?

Dex: I am quite sure I will be drafted by one of three teams, but to keep people guessing, I'll keep those teams a secret. Let's just say I think I'll be taken sometime in the first round. 

Interviewer: What is your response to some people thinking a quarterback isn't worth a first round pick in the current ISFL?

Dex: I think those people are underrating the benefits of having a max earning, active, and ambitious player in the locker room, as well as locking up your QB position for the next 10 seasons. Well worth a mid-to-late first round pick when you look at it like that. At the same time, the later I get drafted, the better my new teammates will be, so there's that. 

Interviewer: Okay Dexter, final question. I've been doing some research into your past and I've noticed a worrying trend regarding unsolved homicides in Miami and now London. Do you think these mysterious crimes will follow you into your ISFL city?

Dex: Back the fuck off. (minor spoilers for Season 2 at the linked timestamp of 10:52 of Dexter and major spoilers throughout the rest of the video so if you care, beware)

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - BenDover - 06-23-2024

Interviewer: Welcome to the DSFL, Pasta! How has being picked up by the Seawolves helped your early career so far?

Pasta Rockmann: They were on a bit of a rough streak before joining the squad, but that helped me to realize that football isn't all about winning, as we grew very close as a team during our losing streak, and that has lead to 3 straight wins to retake control of a playoff spot. So I would say the Seawolves have been very important in my development so far.

Interviewer: Sounds like they are a great team to get started on! Do you have any comment  on the swapping of GMs on the team and their future?

Pasta Rockmann: The GM change has had no impact on the squad, as they have continued winning and their great culture has continued, but it was sad to see the old GM go, but I'm sure the new Gm will continue to do great.

Interviewer: Thats all for this interview, thanks for taking some time with me.

Pasta Rockmann: No Problem.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Gage2 - 06-23-2024

SHL PT

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Gordon Bombay - 06-23-2024

FROM FRENCH

Journaliste : Bonjour Leopold Roy, comment vas-tu?

LR : Je vais bien, j’ai beaucoup de plaisir à jouer au football pour les Sailfish de Sarasota.

Journaliste: Bien ! Et comment trouves tu tes performances sur le terrain

LR: Écouter je suis entièrement satisfait de mon jeu. Je suis au sommet de ma forme, j’aimerais toutefois que la maudite désense continu a joueur lorsque je score un touchdown. Chaque fois que ça arrive, il arrête de jouer et un perd la partie. C’est terriblement triste et c’est à eux que vous devriez poser vos questions stupides.

Journaliste: J’entend a travers les branches que vous ne vous entrainez pas durant la saison et que vous avez le potentiel d’être pas mal meilleur que vous l’êtes présentement

LR: Ce n’est pas une question !? Mais oui c’est vrai, j’ai été un peu paresseux ces derniers temps et je pourrais être bien meilleur. Je m’engage solennellement à me forcer. Mais je vais commencer cela la semaine prochaine, pour l’instant j’ai la fête nationale du québec à fêter.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - ComebackZak - 06-23-2024

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Number 82 - 06-23-2024

[Image: UZIYcJ8.png]

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - noanic - 06-23-2024

Language: German

Interviewer: Hallo Ted, da du ein Prospect für den kommenden Draft bist, freuen wir uns darüber, dass wir mit dir das erste exklusive Interview führen dürfen. Wir sind ganz gespannt darauf, was du für Erwartungen an deine Karriere hast.

Ted Marshall: Hallo, vielen Dank! Zurzeit bereite ich mich auf das Combine für den DSFL Draft vor. Ich habe noch viel Arbeit vor mir und muss noch die Scouts beeindrucken. Mein ganzer Fokus liegt darauf, dass ich bereit dafür bin, um mein Team später dabei unterstützen zu können, einen Championship zu gewinnen.

Interviewer: Spannend! Gibt es bereits Teams, welche dich Kontaktiert haben bzw. gibt es Teams, für welche du gerne spielen würdest?

Ted Marschall: Eine Präferenz habe ich nicht. Mir ist es besonders wichtig, dass ich in durch das Programm meines Teams gefördert werde, um ein wichtiger Key Spieler in der ISFL zu werden. Als Kind wuchs ich als Kansas City Coyotes Fan auf, aber ich habe auch viel Gutes über die Programme der anderen Teams gehört. Bisher wurde ich nur von wenigen Teams kontaktiert, aber der Draft liegt auch noch in ferner Zukunft.

Interviewer: Super, wir sind überzeugt davon, dass du eine großartige Karriere vor dir hast! Wir wünschen dir viel Erfolg!

Ted Marschall: Vielen Dank!

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Argonisi - 06-23-2024

PBE Affiliate PT