International Simulation Football League
(S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 (/showthread.php?tid=38305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - jdourtled - 04-03-2022

I'm gonna go with probably the most boring answer, and that's stretchy arms. Obviously super speed would be another obvious, boring answer, but that's not really the type of receiver I want my player to be. Being a receiver with arms that stretch indefinitely would be the ultimate cop out for any quarterback with accuracy problems, or quarterbacks who are just trying to throw the ball away. Receivers are often praised for having a huge "catch radius," where they can catch almost any ball that's thrown at them, whether its extremely contested or not, but with stretchy arms, one's catch radius would be infinite, and contesting a catch would almost be impossible. The only downside is that you'd still be able to drop the ball if the defender hit you hard enough in the chest, took your legs out, or tried to go for what bit of arm they could reach. All in all not the most overpowered super power, but still one that can be of great benefit for the offense.

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - Crunk - 04-03-2022

Tayshawn Crunk would only want one superpower if he had the choice, and that would be mind control. Quarterback dropping back to pass? You better believe they are gonna be throwing his way and placing the ball directly into his hands. No more questionable sim penalties with this one, as a whole lot of referees suddenly start changing their minds on calling the quarterback for neutral zone infractions, or whatever.

Plus, in the offseason, Crunk would spend his time touring the world and making things better. He could probably manage complete nuclear disarmament with just a few visits in the course of one summer. Maybe he could even manage to get some kind of taxation on the mega-rich to tackle global issues like climate change.

Perhaps most importantly of all, if Tayshawn Crunk could control minds and somehow met James Corden at the top of a tall building, he would be well equipped for the situation. Humanity would rejoice.

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - mer - 04-03-2022

SHL Affiliate

different username: mer

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - GuitarMaster116 - 04-03-2022

Since Ttollem Mada explored the stars a lot as he grew up, he got an implant when he was with the ravengers that allows him to communicate telepathically with his teammates while on the field if he wants too. With this in mind, and with my player being a Linebacker which is like the Quarterback on defense, I think the one superpower that would benefit my player the most is minor clarivoiance. As in being able to see a few minutes into the future. I think this would be useful as Mada can look in the future, see the play and the result of it before it happens, then communicate with his team about it and then adjust the defense to prevent it from happening. I think with this and Mada's ability to communicate telepathically it could lead to any defense he is a part of to an elite level and shut down even some of the strongest offenses.

Code:
Word Count: 159

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - ddrector - 04-03-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - SouljaBoy2007 - 04-03-2022

In the days before rules existed in the NFL, there was a player who coated his body in stickum so that he would catch every interception. He finished the season with 11 picks before the practice was banned. De’Aaron Harper would benefit massively from this rule being implemented in the ISFL since he is chronically unable to catch. Despite his 22 pass defenses, tied for 7th in the league, he has just one interception. In his rookie season, he also had just one interception. His career high, including the DSFL, is just 4 picks. Harper just can’t seem to wrap his hands around the ball when he swats it away. But if he could coat his body in superglue, this problem goes away. Imagine this, NOLA up by 4 but Sarasota is driving. Carter Knight bombs one down field and Harper bats it down, but what’s this? He’s stuck to the ball? Second Line win!

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - LeatherneckMike - 04-03-2022

SHL PT

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - ComebackZak - 04-03-2022

WSBL PT (zakkyjohns is my username there)

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - 209tacos - 04-03-2022

Tex Wrecks has a unique yet disgusting superpower. Perhaps a superpower is a bit of a stretch. I would possibly describe it as a disability. Depends on what circles you run in - or what kind of kink you have.

You see Wrecks has an um, digestive issue. and it's noticeable. Tex farts, and he farts often. and the stench of Tex Wreck's farts is pretty Epic. They are often described like how some people describe the taste of wine. A nose of melted plastic, burnt toast, and deck shoes worn without socks, this one is a true gift. Every sniff brings reminisces of suntanning after a morning of mosquito bites and family conflict. Great for any night or as an accompaniment for anxiety and an uncertain future plus the smell goes remarkably well with the movie Scarface.

Some might call it remarkable, I am not one of those people. anyone around him for any amount of time would agree.

Wrecks Stink.

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - y2bobman - 04-03-2022

What do you mean the sim has limitations!? Nah, I don't believe you. It was truly worth sticking 1500 or so TPE into Burfict to see him dominate on the field week in, week out and win countless rings.

But sure, I'll humour you and pick one. Now all the talk of Bruce Willis this week got me thinking of the classic film Unbreakable.  But thinking about it, has anyone ever come close to breaking Burfict anyway? What about something a but closer to home (for me, not Burfict). Austin Powers had effortless luck with the ladies, and his smooth talking could give the edge on the field. Not sure about wearing a velvet Jersey though. So no, I think if I had to pick anything it would be the mind bending agility of Thomas A Anderson. There ain't no one stopping Burfict on his way to taking down your franchise quarterback. The ultimate linebacker.  Officially.

Code: