International Simulation Football League
(S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard (/showthread.php?tid=42749)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Z-Whiz - 01-01-2023

As a member of the Arizona Outlaws, my goal is likely the same as all the other members of the team. We want to win our 3rd Ultimus in a row. It really means a lot to us that the titles are starting to come in and we don't want them to stop any time soon. We have a taste for ultimate success and we hanker for it. We lust for it. We don't want anyone else to have it. If we can't have it, then no one else should. Okay, probably a little extreme. I'm not saying we'll end the league if we stop winning titles. But I'm also not not saying it. For personal goals, it would be nice to get some more stats like tackles, interceptions, and maybe even a TD or two. But I won't complain about stats as long as the Outlaws are winning. But as soon as the winning stops...lol, who am I kidding? The winning won't stop in AZ, so I'll stay happy.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Lowkey - 01-01-2023

My players goals are all pretty simple in concept. I want to improve on my stats from last season, I got off to a really slow start but then really got things rolling and made a real impact for the team. This season so far I've felt like I've been a tackling machine so far. For my position anyway. I only have one sack though - obviously my goal is to eclipse my sack count of eight. We have better players on the defense this season so I'm not sure if it will be easier or harder to increase my sacks to be honest. I'd definitely like to score a touchdown this season on a scoop n score as well. Also I'd love to get a safety for the team, something like would be huge momentum boon in order to win a game. It would also be wild to intercept a pass. I imagine that players on the line don't get them often, but it is possible if there is a deflection.

171 Words

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 01-01-2023

As we enter a new year, my goals in the ISFL are becoming clearer. I’m in the start of a tremendous rookie season. Personally, I think it would be pretty cool to win the Rookie of the Year award. I’m currently tied for 2nd in the entire league with 5 TD catches. I’m 9th in the league in yards with 367. I hope that I can improve the amount of catches, that is my only downside so far. I’m making the most of the times I do get my hands on the ball, but I need to make myself more available for my quarterback. Another goal I have is to, of course, win the Ultimus. We’re off to a red hot start despite our most recent stumble against Yellowknife. We showed that we can hang with the top teams in this league and I think this is going to be a fun season for us. I can’t wait to see what our coaches draw up for this offense and I can’t wait to keep making a name for myself.

179 Words

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - mithrandir - 01-01-2023

I really only have one goal for Elessar Jones. I want to win an Ultimus. Sure, everyone always says that football is a team game. But when it comes to quarterbacks, they are always judged on number of rings whether that is fair or not. I know that statistically, Elessar has not been an incredible player for his career so far. Because of that, winning a championship or two is really the only way that Jones can leave a mark on the ISFL. If you think of all the best quarterbacks in league history, the Mike Bosses and Colby Jacks of the world, sure, they have career stats and Pro Bowls, but most importantly, they have rings. None of my players in this league have won an Ultimini or Ultimus ring. After being on this team for over two real life years, I would love nothing more than seeing NOLA win. We'll get there by continuing to be a great TPE earning team who has a balanced attack.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - ajtigger - 01-01-2023

Quite simply the only thing that Booter McGavin wants to accomplish is to make the ISFL hall of fame. Booter earning his gold jacket would be the best thing that could ever happen to him. By earning that jacket, Booter would be able to avenge his grandfather who failed many times in his quest to earn his golden jacket on the PGA tour. To earn his spot in the hall of fame, Booter needs to improve his kick accuracy. Booter had an abysmal season last year and this year is not off to the greatest of starts. By starting to hit more of his kicks, Booter will start to build more of his hall of fame resume. In addition to more accuracy, Booter also wants to win more games. While the San Jose Sabercats did make the playoffs last season, that is not good enough for Booter. The goal should be championships every season to help cement his legacy as the greatest kicker of all time.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - H0PPY75 - 01-01-2023

Well now that Christmas is over my player can start really focusing on the rest of the season. So far through 5 games he has five tackles and two sacks, his goal for the rest of the season is to get to twenty tackles and hopefully get his sacks up to eight along with adding some tackles for loss. If he can start living in the back field more than I feel that it will help the team win some more games. He also hopes that besides the fact that the season hasn’t started out the way he had hoped for, he hopes that Baltimore can get it turned around and can compete for a playoff spot after such a promising season last season even though the team wasn’t supposed to compete last year. Sledge also hopes that his brother Jack can start getting back into form and will once again become a productive player.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Evok - 01-01-2023

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=29152&view=findpost&p=534018

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - moonlight - 01-01-2023

Alita Battle Angel is off to a slow start. I've been a little distracted and haven't really put a lot of time into updating her but I have continued to be fairly consistent in getting TPE. The problem is, I don't have a whole lot of passion about the ISFL right now so my main goal is to get connected to the league again so I can see my player grow and reach her goals. They primarily revolve around yards, touchdowns and efficiency. Her efficiency is currently okay with about 4 yards per carry, with 166 yards and 1 TD. She's in a running back by committee, sharing the backfield with 2 other good players. While a 1000 yard season is a good thing to aim for, realistically sharing the backfield with 2 other players means she probably won't reach that goal. What's more important is that consistent gains are made in terms of experience.

Code:
161 words

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Gordon Bombay - 01-01-2023

Pbe affiliate

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - TheRocheLimit - 01-01-2023

It's a new year and a new season. There are many things Dax Dangerfield would like to accomplish. Individually Dax would love to build on his stellar performance from last season. That means more pass deflections, more interceptions, and more touchdowns. After finally breaking through and playing at an all star level last year Dax is hungry for more. Much more. Even more important for Dax, however, is the strong desire to finally get the team over the hump and win an Ultimus. The Silverbacks made a nice run into the second round of the playoffs last season and Dax would love to keep that momentum rolling and finally seal the deal this year. And sure, individual accolades are great, but they really only matter if those stats are helping to produce wins. Wins get you into the playoffs. And once you're there? Anything can happen. Dax knows this and is ready to take on the new year.