International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling (/showthread.php?tid=51689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Crunk - 06-23-2024

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - KC15 - 06-23-2024

PBE Affiliate PT

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - lock180 - 06-23-2024

Interviewer: Hey

Zenzeroni: Sup?

Interviewer: So--

Zenzeroni: So here's the deal bozo. I'm not doing this because I want to because trust me, I wouldn't want to touch media with a 10 foot pole. You obnoxious brats think you can spin any story you want in order to get clicks. Well I will tell you what, I'm not falling for that trap. I am a well spoken individual and you won't get anything "click" worthy out of me. 

Interviewer: Actually I was just going to ask--

Zenzeroni: And one more thing, why do we even have to talk to the media in the first place? What do they provide to myself that I don't already have? I own a successful business that has brought me a cash flow of over 400 million dollars and yet I'm stuck here talking to you? The only reason you are here is to create drama we all know that.

Interviewer: This was actually about the charity project that you are a part of....

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Seymour - 06-23-2024

SHL PT

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - zaynzk - 06-23-2024

SHL

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - ACynicalGamer - 06-23-2024

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen have we got a TREAT for you today! For your viewing pleasure, we have only gone and secured the hottest LB prospect in the game at the moment, the steamroller of professional dot ball, current Seawolf and future Fire Salamander, the one and only Mac Mannheim everybody!

Mac: WOOOOOO! Now that is one hell of an intro my man, hyped to be here, man what a season this is turning out to be.

Interviewer: Give us a quick run down of how this season has gone for you Mac!

Mac: Oh man, I’ve had a fucking awesome time on the field this year, and I’d like to think my stats back that up. Sure I’ve had a quiet last couple of weeks, I’ve been carrying a bit of a knock so coach has had me on a snap count which has kinda ruined the DPOTY dream this year, but NORFOLK BEST FOLK! We’re still in the driving seat for the playoffs and man I can just feel the excitement building across the  team!

Interviewer: I was gonna ask about the playoff race, where’d you see that going?

Mac: It’s in our hands baby, that’s all we can ask for, we gotta do what we gotta do, we do it and we’re in, simple as that!

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - zeagle1 - 06-23-2024

SHL PT

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - ajtigger - 06-23-2024

Interviewer: So Booter, you just finished your 11th season in the league? How do you feel about your performance this year?

Booter: I feel really good about this past season. I once again lead the league in punting average, although that is no surprise. I also was absolutely dominant when it came to field goal accuracy. I mean over 95% no one can compete with that.

Interviewer: Yes it was an impressive season for you and your team. What do you think about some of the rookie kickers and punters in the league? There seem to be some talented youngsters gaining experience in the league.

Booter: You want to talk about the rookies? Where did they finish in punt average again? Bottom three? Yeah they had good a season.

Interviewer: Well that seems a little rude Booter?

Booter: Look I'm sorry I was too busy booming the ball to pay attention to what some other players were doing. I got plenty of things of my own that I don't always watch other games.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - kenvald - 06-23-2024

SHL affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - RDBSouthPaw - 06-23-2024

SHL Affiliate

*Please note that my username is just SouthPaw over there