International Simulation Football League
(S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard (/showthread.php?tid=42749)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - AK41 - 01-01-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - mer - 01-01-2023

PBE PT

different username: mer

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Dindog - 01-01-2023

Alright first PT of the new year! And speaking of the new year, let’s get in to my player Joey dins goals and what not of 2023. First things first, Joey is looking to get faster and stronger to help his team compete. Going to be honest that’s one of mine too, I really need to get back in to the gym. Another one of joeys goals or resolutions is to get off the cod to have more time to study film. There’s just something about those double exp weekends that make me forget about football. Those goals together both work for the same purpose of winning more football games. And that is the ultimate goal of the new year for Joey din. To help his team win and get a ring for his team and coaches. I hope whoever reads this has a happy new year and I’m excited for the new year in the ISFL!

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - shadyshoelace - 01-01-2023

As Dante King nears the end of his long career with the Baltimore Hawks, he is eyeing several goals that he hopes the new year and the rest of the S39 season bring to fruition. First and foremost, Dante wants to set the all-time career record for receiving yards and receiving touchdowns by players who played their entire career at the running back position. He currently sits 24 yards behind Ashley Owens for the yardage record and four touchdowns behind the leaders (Busch Goose and Jamar Lackson with 37 each, if I'm reading Wolfiebot correctly), meaning there is a significant chance he'll achieve both records this season as he's playing nearly full-time at the receiver position and is on pace for another 720 yards, and touchdowns are always fluky. Beyond those RB records, Dante sits just 155 yards out of the top ten for all-time career scrimmage yards, five touchdowns away from the top ten in scrimmage TDs and is on pace to end this season in the top four of career all-purpose yards and top six of scrimmage yards. We'll see if the new year brings these accomplishments - best of luck to everyone on achieving their resolutions.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Sebster - 01-01-2023

This year I would really like Willier to win an Ultimini. It would mean a lot since I never won an Ultimus with Willie, but Willie did win an Ultimini, and now Willier is back on the same team that Willie won the championship with! It seems like the stars are aligning but I hope that I am able to get Willier some hardware. Beyond that, Willier is hoping that he will be able to cut down on his interceptions this year. He has been doing a lot of work at the Sarasota facility in their new VR studio. This allows Willier the chance to be in real game situations without any of the wear and tear that would come from that usually. He thinks the use of this will allow his game to open up on the field and this will be the year that his flower blossoms. Bang bang!

wc: 151

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Nathan - 01-01-2023

The big goal I want to accomplish as a player is to of course win an Ultimus trophy.  Unfortunately my team Berlin did not capitalize on that chance when we had it in Season 38 and we look very bad in Season 39 but we are still in good shape for future, long term success.  Personal goals I'd like would be in service to this end, such as continuing to build my player to the best possible form.  Even with being over 900 TPE and with multiple traits my player still feels ineffective, with seeing my player miss tackles in the backfield repeatedly.  As a defensive lineman, my play can help the rest of my team massively as a good, effective pass rush reduce the play needed for the secondary to play competently.  Run stopping is also my chief role not only as a defensive lineman but as a defensive tackle with a large percentage of runs going inside the tackles, sometimes right at me

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Tayjay - 01-01-2023

PBE affiliate

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - iStegosauruz - 01-01-2023

When I created Hogmolly I really wanted to see what a max earning tight end could accomplish in the league. At that time recent history for tight ends earning was quite bad so I felt like there was a void for someone to fill at the position. Since then, however, my opinion on what the position does in the sim has changed and I think it exists in a weird position of being very scheme dependent - you almost need to be force fed to do anything and its probably not worth being force fed even if you're a max earner. This coming year I want to try to push the bounds of force feeding Hogmolly a bit more. Ideally someone could min/max getting a tight end reps at WR - enough to push their stats higher but not so much that it denies them being eligible for tight end of the year. I don't know if finding that nice is worth it but its an interesting concept.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - sarah - 01-01-2023

pbe affiliate

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - hannahg32 - 01-01-2023

pbe pt