International Simulation Football League
(S48) Offseason Task - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) Offseason Task (/showthread.php?tid=51052)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - MobiausGrander - 05-19-2024

3) It's been a turnaround here at the Second Line and we are extremely estatic for it. Going into the prelude of last season, we believed that we had a chance at the playoffs after seasons of unfairly mocked and ridiculued after bad luck and sim luck. S47 was a confirmation of our beliefs as we not only made the playoffs but also achieved double digit wins for the first time since the team won an Ultimus! Unfortunately, due to AZ not beating the sim luck allegations, we lost a close game, while SJS yet again chokes a one seed, allowing AZ to advance to the Ultimus and easily dispatch an underachieving Cape Town team to win back to back rings. 

But enough about the worst outcome occuring, let's discuss about NOLA, shall we? After this offseason, we are extremely exicted and elated to begin this season. In our conference, we have been the least hit from regression while AZ, SJS, and OCO have all been swamped by varying levels of it. In addition, we have had yet again an underrated draft as we managed to draft a future max earner in bfry who will provide versatility for us down the line!

Now onto the offseason, we have retained everyone at every position. That being said, we have now 11 players over 1000 TPE at every position more than any other team in the league! We also have the highest average TPE at 847 and everyone is at least 3 seasons experienced at their respective positions! We also hit it grand in free agency also as we managed to acquire Doctor Who, a max earning star DE, who will bloster our DL with youth and experience, and reacquired Apollo Program to help maintain and bolster our secondary! In call ups, we finally called up Benn who will be our Prince replacement but better as is younger and more active, helping out our star duo of Mardukas and Passerelil.

On offense, we managed to finally acquire a full human OL and they are progressing very well, helping out our QB, Speedings. Speaking of Speedings, he has had a great season last year and looks to build upon it. He is now the 2nd highest TPE QB in the league with at least 3 seasons worth of experience; with Mardukas and Passerelil in their 3rd year together as the best WR duo in the league, all three players might have a chance to break all sorts of records on offense! For RB, Kyle Crane returns as our number 1 back, hoping to break even more records as one of the greatest backs in the league and arguably the best back in NOLA history! Backing him up is NUCK, who had a clutch rookie season and who looks to build upon it with many more clutch plays!

Finally focusing on our defense, we have our DL core, filled with White, Elsa, and our new agent, Doctor Who! These 3 linemen will terriorize opposing OL and help bolster our already strong defense and shore up our weakness against the run! On the middle and backside of the defense, we return every major contributor, including Adebam, Junior, and Gibson to name a few. With these defensive players, all of them have improved greatly in one area. For the Linebackers, all of us have improved our coverage skills in order to help our secondary, while our secondary have greatly improved their physicality to help force more fumbles and to improve our pass defense even further. 

In conclusion, I really think this is our best chance in years to finally win a ring and hopefully the sim luck bounces for us all the way so that we can finally live up to our destiny!

622 words

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - dcphil - 05-19-2024

24. I am thankful to be the person in charge of this year's Ultimus Half-Time Show! The best part of the Ultimus halftime is that every year the league allows it to be as long as needed for the booked entertainment. The opening act will be the most popular musician in the world: JoJo Siwa. She will have the living Raiders XVIII Super Bowl Winning Team as background dancers adorned in her now famous K.I.S.S. Inspired facepaint. After performing 4 songs, the show will focus on an East endzone stage, now illuminated with red pyres of fire on all four corners. A WWE wrestling ring rises to the center, and Kane with his fist in the air, rises with it. Just as the ring sets in place, the lights drop and the the unmistakeable chime of the Undertaker's music chimes. A full-blown legacy match erupts in the East endzone. When the starting bell rings, a stage in the West endzone illuminates with Metallica playing. The band plays during the wrestling match which lasts 3 songs. After the Undertaker wins, Metallical continues to play an additional 12 songs. This is how the first of many epic half-time shows go down.

27. If I were to recreate today and the safety position were not available, I would likely create a cornerback. Since that's essentially the same type of player, I'll write about my next choice. I believe I'd select wide receiver. I think it would be fun to be a shifty possession receiver in this league. Top speed straight line receivers are an absolute need, but I want my player to be the person counted on when it's 3rd and 9. Middle of the field dump off catches with max agility could be fun to see. Dots falling over and crying while my dot zigs and zags through the middle of the field. Now that I'm writing it, perhaps it makes sense to be a tight end with these same stats. I'd love to alternate plays pancaking subpar pass rushers while eating up yards running and and down the field. I think that type of player is valuable to any team.

32. Dewey Greenbeans has started a podcast with his bestest buddy in the world Marty Crane. This podcast is dedicated to the wacky weekly recaps of the overlapping Town of Salem server and the shenanigans that ensue when there are too many Admirers in the role list. Realistically we can't do a successful podcast based exclusively on this content, even though every player in the ISFL is world famous. This would be the second half of every show. The first half is dedicated to New Releases in all realms: music, streetwear, video games, and limited edition snack flavors. The name of our world-reknowned show is called Dewey Give A Crap?. Our first guests will be First Fray, James Earl Jones, Brennan Lee Mulligan, Rachel Feinstein, and Kendrick Lamar. We'll have off-duty cops there to make sure everyone is safe. The show will be sponsored by Smuckers and BlueChew.

33. There are a number of teams that could use a refresher or rebrand to bring the team up to speed. Today I would like to focus on the Kansas City Coyotes. Kansas City is a place with plenty of lore to pick from for a brand. Sure, coyotes are present in the area, especially 200 years ago. But Coyotes are spread throughout the United States and are typically associated with desert. They are seen not as a beautiful animal, but as a scruffy nuisance and threat to their beloved pets. I would submit the idea of rebranding as the Kansas City Crossroads. Kansas City has historically been a trading post town due to it's intersection or start of pioneer trails and the building of railroads. Kansas City was a major stockyard city and meat market. In addition, blues and jazz mixed in Kansas City in a unique way. The name is also an homage to the blues song "Crossroads".

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - Gopher a beer - 05-19-2024

18. This task is exclusive to recreate/non-recreate rookies of the S48 class and later. The season is over and the draft is coming up. What do you bring to a team, and why should a team choose to take a chance on you next season? (Written Task)
What I bring to the team is loyalty and win first mentality. Stats come second, I'm not saying I wont rise among the top of the leaderboard, but that will happen through championship seasons as a team. The Luchas and I were very close to snagging the title this season as we were just a game away. We have a championship squad and I'm greatful to be on the team even though I'm just a role player for now. I will continue to grow and make my mark in the teams history amongst the running back whom have played here before me. I think the team should take the risk grabbing me in the first round knowing my upside in the league between my activity but my connections in the league with other players, even with it being heavy in the run position i know I'm the right guy for the team!

27. Imagine your current position was not available to be picked when you created your player. What other position would you have picked, and why? (Written Task)
I honestly would have been a little bummed to not play out my dream position. Running back is such a  skill heavy position where the ball is literally in YOUR HANDS to make  the play. The jukes, to the screens, or even just reading the right hole in a defense is something exquisite to watch. BUT if I had to swap I'd most definitely be a reincarnation of my favorite player of all time Luke Kuechly and play middle line backer. Just as much as I like finding the hole as a running back I'd just as much love to stuff the gap read those outside runs and punish any ball carrier or pass over the middle of the field. Defense can win you a championship and I firmly believe cause you cant  win if we stop you and the clock hits zero while your score is still at zero. punishing an offense and every play or game plan they may have is crucial to winning football.

28. Football is a game that has been going on for a while, loved by fans all over. But what if you were able to make some rule changes? Talk us through your new version of football, and what would be different and why? (Written Task)
Football has been loved for years, and theirs many reasons why. In todays football though I personally see a game that has in ways limited players abilities and skills. This has been done with rule changes and enforcements of new ones. Some I do agree with like helmet to helmet, you have to protect the player to an EXTENT. Which brings me to what I see as an issue in the game today like banning the hip drop tackle. This is a natural form of tackling done for ages in the league now. This rule I think should be retracted as the rules are really making it hard for the defense to play defense. I don't know what's harder now a days stopping the play successfully or not getting a flag. Even the announcers struggle to say if the hit anymore is legal, I think things like this need to be reviewed to protect the game and let the players play.

32. Your player has decided to start a podcast since it's what all the cool celebrities are doing these days. What would the name of your player's podcast be and what would they talk about/do on the podcast? (Written Task) If Bazooka Nuttingham was to have his own podcast, I would title it Nutting Bazooka could fix. I would actually make the podcast something unique  in todays world, something not seen. We would bring in legends of the past and focus on the replays and  close calls that may have caused a loss in momentum or just a bad play made in the game. We would show what happened and what could have made that turnover into a game winning drive, real life coaching experiences from professional players and the plays they made. I think it would be absolutely great to watch especially for upcoming athletes knowing its okay to make mistakes everyone will but how can you avoid them in game situations. It would be exciting for the average fan to see it broke down and that college qb ready to make the big leagues for what his  best read  should be. 

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - FootballIsCool - 05-19-2024

23. What are your thoughts on the sim engine? What sort of improvements would you make to the sim engine if given the opportunity?

I joined the league just as we switch to the most recent simulation engine, so what we currently have is all that I know. I will say that the change is probably a very good thing. From what I have been informed is that the previous simulation engine was largely figured out and that there were some positions, like offensive line, that were deemed worthless for a player to be occupying that position. But they are now relevant. Since we are a few seasons into the new simulation engine, it has what you would want in a simulation engine. It has a fair bit of randomness that feels like your team is not completely doomed if you are playing against a roster that is "far and away a better TPE". This allows for playoffs and individual games to feel far more meaningful and allows upsets and that is good for entertainment and in return is good for the league. With these positives that does not mean that this simulation engine does not have it's own set of flaws. The one initial issue that I had with the game was the lack of display of post game stats. This has since been remedied with displaying of the box scores. Kudos to the simulation team for adding that bit. Overall from what I have heard the switch was largely a success and an improvement over the old simulation engine. Not sure how I feel about the changes to the removal of individual positional awards.  I would absolutely buff fullbacks they seem largely underutilized and as attributes just very bad half backs due to speed being so important in the game. Fullbacks have the potential to be a really cool and unique position.

[290 words]

24. You’re in charge of entertainment for the Ultimus or Ultimini half-time show. What would you do?

The headliner for this half-time show is the former artist formerly known as Prince.

Starting out the entertainment the ghost of Prince’s past, blouse and all will rise through the middle of the stage on a pedestal and will challenge Charlie Murphy, Eddie Murphy and his crew to a basketball game titled “shirts vs blouses”. Prince’s crew will blow out the Murphy boys. Prince will open up with a cover of Queen’s hit song “We will rock you”.  Then a smooth transition into Eddie Murphy’s hit song, “Party all the time”. That’ll then transition into Prince’s song “Let’s go Crazy” followed up by “Baby I’m a Star”. Doves will be released and there will be a dancing brigade that will be dropping some sick choreographed moves. As Prince and the Revolution start playing “1999” the pastel colors everywhere really made you feel like you were partying like it was 1999. Followed by the classic "Raspberry Beret". Then all of a sudden it begins to rain right as the lights dim down low and "Purple Rain" is then performed.

[177 words]

27. Imagine your current position was not available to be picked when you created your player. What other position would you have picked, and why? (Written Task)

I would have been a Full back. I would have been like Tampa Bay Legend Mike Alstott, a true threat when running the ball. I would have actually made running the ball as a full back. However I would also have the ability to ground and pound everyone on the field. The main reason I would like to be a fullback is because they are just offensive linemen with hands. They also serve up quite a considerable amount of pancakes to all of the friends on the team. That’s why being a fullback would be amazing. It would also like to see the ball every once in a while with handoffs and would live to show off my celebration dance that I have been planning on showing off. It is called the spruce shake. I will leave that to the imagination of what that is but I will likely get fined for it. Kids will need to avert their eyes from the Television because of it but it will be good for the environment

[174 words]

29. What team do you think has the best branding in the league? Why?

There are a lot of teams in the league that have some really great brandings but I think the team that has the best branding in the league is the Colorado Yeti.  I would consider the Yeti to be my favorite branding because of their use of black as a focal point with how colorful this logo is by using the Colorado state flag. Everything is on a red backdrop in front of which is the Colorado flag’s iconic C outlined in royal blue in front of what is assumed to be a yeti but it is actually just a silhouette of what is unknown. In addition to that I think of all of the potential ways you could portray a missing link or yeti going with something unknown and lacking in detail was the right move. This is a team branding that I could see at a professional level and is something that I would happily purchase merchandise for.

[160 words]

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - Middy - 05-19-2024

19. Your team has announced that they will be laying ground on a new stadium next season. What additions would you like to see included in it. (Written Task)

The things that I really like in a stadium are: good seating, good food and plenty of bathrooms. The most important thing is good seating. I feel like so many stadiums now a days try to fit as many people into a tight space as they can. They use cheap seats and everyone is on top of each other. The experience is vastly different in a box, where you have the option to walk around and still watch the game. Box seating also covers the other two important things of food and bathrooms. I understand the need to be practical and that it just can't all be box seating, but having possibly multiple levels of box seating would be cool. In a new stadium, I would have outside resturants and fast food chains come into the stadium. I feel like stadium food is always way too expensive and not worth what you pay for. If I was able to bring in a lot of outside vendors and be able to take a healthy portion of the profit, I believe that would be reasonable to do. Last thing is bathrooms. Simple enough, make sure that there are bathrooms available in every section. It is the worst thing to go to a game and miss half the game because you are either waiting in line for one bathroom or you have to walk around the entire stadium to get to the one bathroom.

(264 words)

21. Written Option: If your player had a show starring them, what would the plot be?

My player would probably be in a survival show. He is a big offensive lineman that can trace his linage back to ancient German berserkers. I think that the survival show that he would be a part off would be one of those celebrity shows where they compete against each other to see how long they would be able to last out in the wilderness with nothing but the backpack that they have on their back. If we had the choice of location, I think that my player would definitely go to somewhere with a mountain landscape in the cold. Likely locations would be in Alaska or deep in the Black Forest in Germany. Ideally the gameshow would be against other professional athletes, I do not think it would be fair for him to compete against movie or other pop stars. 

(158 words)

28. Football is a game that has been going on for a while, loved by fans all over. But what if you were able to make some rule changes? Talk us through your new version of football, and what would be different and why? (Written Task)
I have always been a football fan. I have watched football since I was a little kid and I have seen it change it a lot of ways. It is crazy in my opinion to see how much the rules of the game have affected the overall strategy. It used to be a much more balanced game. There would be an even balance of running the ball as well as throwing the ball. Even amongst those strategies there was balance. Today, I feel like the game has become boring because of rules that have been established to do whatever is necessary to prevent injury to the quarterback and wide receivers. I think that the referees have to go back to a style of football that allows for the players to play more. I do not mean to say that I think that everything should go unchecked. But the ruffing the passer and pass interference calls that we see today are out of control. You see this happen with other sports, like basketball and soccer, where the athletes stop playing the game and just try to draw fouls to get an advantage. It leads to boring games and a lack of interest in the fans. If the referees called less roughing the passer and less pass interference that heavily favors the wide receiver, I think that would be better for the game. I like what the NFL did with the new kick off rules, I think that it will add a more valuable benefit to the game. I think that the last thing that I would do, is make it more advantageous for teams to go for 2 points after scoring a touchdown. I think that it would be cool to increase the number of points to 3 and make them start at the opponents 10 yard line.

(294 words)

I think that the only other positions that I would have picked is Kicker. I am a realist. I know that there are a lot of people in the league that are more dedicated to it and are willing to put in a lot of extra work doing jobs, that I just don't have the time for. As a rookie, I just want to have a positive impact on my team and enjoy my time while I am here. So I specifically targeted a position that I believe will be easy to manage as I get used to the league and that is in heavy supply. From what I can tell the OL was definitely more needed than the kickers for teams, but I think that kickers were another position that could have an impact if the person was able to do the weekly tasks and be able to progress their player. It is very clear to me that more favorable positions like QB, RB, WR or DB have to have people willing and able to jobs in the league so that they can earn money to pay for training and equipment. It doesn't seem like I have to do that in order for me to have a positive impact on my team in the OL or Kicker positions.

(231 words)

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 05-19-2024

14. It’s time to expand to New England! We need to put a football team in Boston, and it needs to not have a theme around the American Revolution. Now that we’ve established those rules, how would we approach the theming for the team? In Boston, there are certain Yellows, Reds, and Greens that evoke certain emotions. I think tapping into those existing feelings could be a positive and a negative for us, depending on the overall success of the expansion team. The risk you run is coming off as a cheap imitation of an existing team, which wouldn’t sit well with this fan base. I think it would be important to go away from anything that is already existing in the Boston and New England area for team primary colors. You’d also probably want to avoid any color schemes or patterns associated with hated teams – so anything with a pinstripe pattern is completely out of the question. In my opinion, Boston is the sports kingdom of the world. What best signifies royalty? Purple. We need a Boston team with a purple color theme to show their royalty. It’d also sort of be hilarious to have a royal theme in the place where the Revolution was born, so maybe we just go with the color scheme and stay away from any type of royalty. The team name would be up to a public poll, but we would have to rig the options so we don’t wind up with any silly names that mention beans or Harvard Yard. Another thing I’d consider would be to embrace a light blue and white theme and really lean into the Blizzard and snow storm theme. It could be the Boston Blizzard. Massachusetts Nor’Easters. The South Boston Snow. Names aren’t my strong point, but I think a unique color scheme with purple/black or blue/white would really separate this team from the others in town. Boston wants a winner, and the ISFL is where winners are made. It’s a match made in heaven. The league finally had an Ultimus awarded to Boston. Now, it’s time to take things a step further and bring them a team of their own.
(362 words)

19. If the Sarasota Sailfish were going to create a brand new stadium, there’s a few things that would have to be included to make me fully satisfied. First off, it needs to have a great training facility. We’re world-class athletes, we need to have the best equipment and training amenities at our fingertips. Second, family is almost as important as football, so we need to make sure we’ve got good day care here at the stadium. I don’t want to have our guys have to race home from practice to get their kids from day care. The third thing that I’d really want in a new stadium would be to totally overhaul the food options we have here. Our chefs are great, but the tools and canvas they have been provided to create their art, is a bit lacking these days considering the modern expectations. I love this city and team, but we do need to upgrade some of these things and then some. It’ll make us a popular destination for free agents, and help keep our own great players here longer than before. (185 Words)

PBE task: https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=35749&st=150&#

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - shadyshoelace - 05-19-2024

Code:
16. Describe your player and/or team’s journey through this latest season. What were the highlights? What were the lower points? What might you have done differently? What are your expectations for next season?

After an eventful rookie season that saw him shock the simulated football world by being called up from the DSFL mid-season, Lenard McRobinson finally got to experience a full campaign at the big league level. Although the Honolulu Hahalua roster was still in the midst of being built up through draft picks, it would certainly prove to be an electric team to be a part of. Alongside McRobinson and veteran backfield mate Stetson David, some new faces joined the offensive lineup - specifically rookies Brad Woof and Fig Newton, as well as new offseason acquisition A Waffle. The on-field results weren't necessarily in Honolulu's favor, as the team started out winless through their first seven games and ended winless through their last seven games, but the telltale signs of future success made the season a blast to be a part of. Putting together a top 5 offense in the league by yards and the 4th best rushing offense in the league is something to build on although the scoring wasn't necessarily there to match the yardage output. One of the highlights of the season had to be Honolulu's week 8 matchup with the Yellowknife Wraiths, who were one of the more formidable foes in the NSFC last season. After getting off to a poor start and falling behind 22-0 with under three minutes left in the first half, McRobinson and David connected on an electric 75 yard touchdown to put their first points on the board. A big fumble recovery and subsequent great opening drive in the second half narrowed the lead to one score, and Honolulu dominated the fourth quarter with three field goals, another McRobinson touchdown pass, and a 56 yard McRobinson touchdown run that got the stadium jumping. Ultimately, their 19-5 run in the final frame would produce a wild upset win that showed the league that while they may not have arrived yet, the Hahalua are a team to look out for.

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - Fno - 05-19-2024

19. Every good sports stadium needs good food. With that said, Arizona is on the border of Mexico, and Alexandros played in Tijuana his rookie season, so I think a Mexican food stand would be a great addition. Sports stadiums aren't always known for the biggest menus, so it would be important to only serve the best of the best. This would include tacos, burritos and nachos, as well as margaritas for those of legal age. Another important addition in relation to the team would be a shooting range. This could be set up like the ones at local fairs, where if you knock down enough targets you win some team swag. I'm sure this would be a hit for both adults and kids and does a great job tying into the team branding. One last addition would be to add in a couple luxury boxed that were themed like old western bars. These would be marked up from normal prices and would attract die-hard fans.  
(163 words)

27. If safety wasn't an option when I created Alexandros Sotiris, there are a few other positions I would consider. First and foremost, I would not be choosing a position on the offensive or defensive line. I don't necessarily need to be playing a skill position, but a position that gets some time in the limelight is important to me. Playing safety, there's a chance to be the hero for your team with a huge pass deflection or interception. Some other positions that share similar opportunities would be wide receiver, cornerback and linebacker. Obviously almost any position has the opportunity to play hero every now and then, but there's nothing quite like an interception or touchdown. With that said, I would have to choose linebacker. At linebacker, you have the opportunity to make a multitude of different plays. Whether it's an interception, a sack, or even a tackle for loss on a run, linebackers are set up to be the hero whenever the other team has the ball in a close game.  
(172 Words)

23. I'm no expert on the sim engine we use, or really any sim engines for that matter, but I think the one were currently on is pretty solid. I downloaded DDF 21 to run some test sims, and the main thing I've noticed is that any team has the potential to beat any other team if they get lucky enough. This is, in my opinion, a good thing as teams in the ISFL have players who are relatively close in rating. A bad sim engine would have the best team win far more often, and leave less room for upsets. I think the current sim setup has the perfect mix of the better teams winning most of the time, while still leaving room for big upsets, and the unexpected to happen. I like that in any point in time, the sim can bless a safety with a multiple interception game and then turn around and give them a drought with no picks for weeks. (164 Words)  

PBE Task- https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=35749&view=findpost&p=721591

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - shrub02 - 05-19-2024

Code:
16. Describe your player and/or team’s journey through this latest season. What were the highlights? What were the lower points? What might you have done differently? What are your expectations for next season? 325 words

The Otters' journey this past season was one of high expectations and incredible disappointment. As the team with the most TPE in the league, we were expected to do big things. And we somehow ended up missing the playoffs. In my opinion, this season can be divided into three phases: hot start, mid-season slump, and failed push.

Hot Start:
While you may not consider losing the first game of the season conducive to starting out hot, it was a loss on the road to the eventual Ultimus champions. Following this game, OCO would go on a 5 game winning streak, beating their opponents by an average of 16.4 points during this period. Shrubbery was a big part of this success. During the first 6 games, he averaged 153 total yards per game and over a touchdown per game. Defenses couldn't stop him, and he was on a track to beat Nakiri Ayame's single season scrimmage yards record. But then...

Mid-Season Slump:
The Otter's were swimming with the current when suddenly it abruptly changed direction with a double digit loss against a very tough San Jose team. This was followed by another double digit loss to the Butchers, a team we should have easily beaten. Two close losses later, we were sitting at the end of a four game losing streak. Shrubbery's production fell off too, only averaging 114 totals and less than a touchdown per game. After starting off 5-1, we were now 5-5 and outside of the playoff picture.

Failed Push:
We somehow found the fire in our gut and went on a five game winning streak to put us in position to seal a playoff birth. Shrubbery found his game again, putting up 132 yards and over a touchdown per game again. All we needed to do is beat a struggling Austin team and we were there. Unfortunately, this sim gods would not let that be. We lost, missed out on the playoffs, capping off a disappointing season

Code:
30. Choose one existing award. Tell us why you think a certain player should win that award this season. Stats, or anything else possible should be used to support your case. 172 words

I'm going to talk about the All-Pro Team, since that is an official award now. Specifically, how they seem to hate Reginald Shrubbery for some reason. This is the second season in a row that I feel like he was snubbed by them. Last season, Shrubbery was voted Offensive Player of the Year and somehow didn't make the first team all pro. This season, he was runner up for OPotY and didn't even make second team all pro! Wait, so you're telling me that he was second best player on offense in the league, yet somehow there are 3 running back more deserving than him? Dux I can understand. He beat out Shrubbery for the award. But Ayame and Skywalker, really? Shrubbery beat both of them in rushing and receiving yards (by over 200 yards when combined)! Yes, he had one less TD than Ayame, but that dude barely broke 1000 rushing yards. Reginald was just 2 yards short of league leading. All I have to say is this shit is wack yo.

RE: (S48) Offseason Task - Dindog - 05-19-2024

36. PBE (mattyice971)

10. Oh boy a lottery drawing to be commissioner? That sounds like a lottery that I do not want to win, I have spent some time on HO so I have seen a bit of what they do and I am not jealous by any means. It is a lot of work. But in the unfortunate situation where I did win this lottery there might be a couple things I might change. First thing I would do is fire Hudz from any and all jobs they hold because they are smelly. I feel like that is an obvious one though and anyone would decide to do that, I’m honestly shocked it has not happened already. Next I would make the off season task as simple as replying to an activity check because I really do not want to be here typing these things up, I’ve got things to do like be commissioner for a day! Next thing I would do is probably set up a retention team, I think consistently collecting data and information on what keeps users around longer and why users leave and maybe reaching out to folks that aren’t around anymore to maybe ask them why they left and do they have plans to come back and what not. I think that type of information could be really valuable to us keeping our league thriving and healthy for years to come. Maybe they can be an off shoot of the recruitment team and they can work together to use that data to help bring people in or back or even find out where most of the users join from. But who knows maybe they do that already. Welp that’s would I would don’t I was commissioner for a day and I hope that never ever happens because those folks to tons for this league, the end (308)

31. Oh yeah this one is definitely a no brainer. A brand new award that my player Krusty Krab pizza would win? And it can be anything I want it to be? Easily the best tasting player or best smelling player in the ISFL award. I would easily win that award. Maybe best smelling makes the most sense because tasting human players might be a little umm weird. So let’s go with best smelling pizza.thats an easy win because who does not love the smell of pizza coming out of a brick oven or even one coming out of a box that you ordered 30 minutes ago? And the best part is this is not even your normal run of the mill pizza we are talking about here. This is a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA! I am sure we have all dreamed of sinking our teeth into a krusty krab burger but now a krusty krab pizza? I’m sure the smell is amazing. I’d take home best smelling award every season I play. (171)