International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! (/showthread.php?tid=51618)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - UptownCord - 06-16-2024

Deacon Blues loves to celebrate a good win. After all, that's why he plays the style of ball that he does, to see his team win. Ideally he would get all of his teammates together (at least the boys in the trenches) to go out for a night on the town together. If he is given a choice of where to go, its always to a blues bar. If not, he will stay out with the fellas before finding his way to one later in the evening. No matter what, Deacon has to find some time to work the saxophone and just play what he feels. Its always a plus if he's given the chance to nurse scotch whiskey all night long too. Of course, he always makes sure to catch a cab. He never wants to be the star that parties to hard and dies behind the wheel tragically young. That would be most irresponsible.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - BenDover - 06-16-2024

After just being picked up by the Norfolk Seawolves, Pasta is just getting used to the team and what they do after a win. The Seawolves haven't done a done of winning this season, being 4-6 through 10 games, but when they win they really show out. After their last 27-6 Win over the Birddogs, the team went out and celebrated their 4 game winning streak with a bang. Sending the entire team to a nice restaurant, many thousands were spend on expensive dishes and drinks, making the team want to win even more, although they have been on a game game losing streak after this celebration, call it a hangover if you will. Aftrer being finished with the restaurant, the team then went to a karaoke night to finish it out, singing whatever song was next to play until the night was over. Rockmann enjoyed that celebration, and hopes he can be apart of the next one.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - JKortesi81 - 06-16-2024

SHL PT

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - PSanchez55 - 06-16-2024

In high school, the only way to celebrate a win (or a loss) was to stop by the local Chick-fil-a on the way home after a game. There, it was customary to ask all my teammates, “Am I a good rusher?” You see, after spending a season going after the QB, another kid got some reps at the job and he was really, really good. He once sacked the opposing QB 4 straight times in one possession. So you can see where my confidence may have been shaken. But after a bit of being reminded that I am at least the 2nd best rusher on the team, I could get back to enjoying my 8 piece nuggets and reveling in the win that may at least have partially been a result of my mediocre play. Now? I spend 48 hours in a darkness retreat after every win. It’s the only way to overcome the nagging doubts that still, I am not a good rusher

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - xenosthelegend - 06-16-2024

[Image: bEPmKyk.png]

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - DeThePyro - 06-16-2024

SHL affilate

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - MobiausGrander - 06-16-2024

To cut to the chase, every team in the ISFL has a unique victory occassion or act that it does to celebrate each hard victory each season. For NOLA, for simple victories we just order from our Louisiana Wing Stop or the nearest Steakhouse or buffet and gorge as a team. We at least try and do that once per 3 games. For the major victories over major teams, we just throw an in house party and just play Smash Brothers to further encourage the good vibes and to loosen up on the rest of the season. Of course, we know that we can't do this repeatedly as we need to not only stay focused for the season but also be able to enjoy these treats themselves so as they won't become stale. Though, if we were to win it all, we are planning to go on a trip to the Bahamas for a week to relax and let vibes fly!

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - FootballIsCool - 06-16-2024

Shl affiliate
Different forum username: hockeyiscool

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - DigDoug11 - 06-16-2024

Shl

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - dogwoodmaple - 06-16-2024

After each big victory, I have the exact same celebration. Me and my closest pals on the team head over to Waffle House for our celebratory dinner.  I say dinner, but of course it's always breakfast at Waffle House. I order the All-Star Special, which I get with scrambled eggs, sausage, grits, toast, and a plan waffle.  Some of the guys prefer their sandwiches, but for me it ain't Waffle House if you don't have breakfast.  For a while we didn't tell the team trainer about this ritual because we were afraid they'd get mad for all the bad calories, but they eventually found out.  I think that as long as we continue to win there won't be an issue, but I have to say that the first day back at practice after a belly full of Waffle House isn't for the faint of heart.  More than a couple guys typically end up having a reversal of fortune on the practice field, but it's worth it.  And when we win our Ultimus in San Jose?  You better believe Waffle House is the first stop.