International Simulation Football League
(S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident (/showthread.php?tid=39542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - PMoney - 06-05-2022

WSBL Affiliate Username: Mooney

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - shadyshoelace - 06-05-2022

WSBL affiliate

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - LB3737 - 06-05-2022

Reports are coming out from the Sarasota Sailfish camp, regarding fights which have taken place between Carter Knight, the teams star quarterback, and David Moyes, the teams long time defensive end, now one of the oldest players on the team. The first fight apparently happened after the teams Week 14 loss against the Berlin Fire Salamanders. The team got back into the locker room and Moyes began going off on Knight, who threw 2 picks during the game, costing the team in the end, as Moyes is said to have called Knight a “stupid bozo” who “wasn’t fit to play in the DSFL, let alone the ISFL.” The two came to blows after the Week 15 loss to the Orange County Otters as Knight called Moyes a “washed bum”, which resulted in the two having to be separated. There has been no comments from either parties as of now, more at 7.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - slate - 06-05-2022

Leandre Diarra was already nervous about his first press availability scheduled for the Week 8 postgame presser before his team suffered a crucial loss to the Coyotes in that game that made their road to the playoffs that much more difficult. As a 6th round rookie fullback drafted from the Columbia Lions, Diarra wasn't used to having the media care to hear his thoughts about the game. That nervous energy was probably what helped Diarra lose his cool when a reporter from SET baited a feisty response from him asking if he felt like his teammates were putting in enough effort in practice leading up to the game against KCC. It turns out that Aleksandr Milescu didn't take too kindly to his offensive captain asking him "can you look at your performance and be happy?" in front of the cameras. The next day in practice, the rookie safety Milescu went extra hard on Leandre in practice, and after he threw the fullback to the ground after a play was whistled dead, the two came to blows before teammates had to separate them. After practice, Leandre found Aleksandr and the two had a long conversation filled with sincere apologies and heartfelt suggestions on how both could improve their games. Although the media was eager to stoke the rivalry and report on the apparent friction between the two, the issue was clearly resolved for all to see when Leandre and Aleksandr posted a video of them doing the Dobble together in the locker room on social media.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - RocketMan13 - 06-05-2022

The SaberCats locker room is a fairly tight-knit group. We have so many guys who are veterans so typically cooler heads tend to prevail in arguments. That being said, frustrations finally boiled over in the locker room following week 15's loss against the Arizona Outlaws. In order to stay alive for the postseason we needed the Orange County Otters to lose to the Sarasota Sailfish. It's never really a good feeling having to cheer for a rival team but you try and hold on to the hope that a championship is still within reach. 

Spirits were high as the game entered the fourth quarter with Sarasota holding a commanding 31-10 lead. But the laughter and cheers swiftly descended into silence as Orange County mounted a 28-point quarter to win and secure the final playoff spot, effectively ending our season. While players were still packing up to go home some snide comment about quarterback Panda McKyle's interception caused offensive and defensive linemen to begin a shoving match that finally ended with punches thrown (and missed, thankfully), and the training staff needing to separate the offending players.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Dextaria - 06-05-2022

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Acsolap - 06-05-2022

Shl affiliate

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Air Crou - 06-05-2022

Fights are rare in the Dallas locker room, but it was Mai-Heinous and myself once engaging in a fight, after, according to him, I overthrew him, when he could have obviously caught it if he weren't a lazy ass. He somehow brought my mum into this, and it ended up with me slamming him on the ground, trying to pry on an arm or a leg to snap, my BJJ loving brain not letting me smash his face with hammerfists and elbows. Anyway, I managed to get a heel hook eventually, as nobody tried to get me off him, probably fearing I would grab one of their limbs and destroy it. But as soon as I caught it, people started trying to take me off MH, as I could snap his ACL and basically leave the team without a WR. Do I still wanna break him into pieces? Yeah. Can I put it aside to win for the Birddogs? Yep.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - PurplePiratePoo - 06-05-2022

The fight happened because at my skittles and man that screwed up my pre-game ritual. I wasn't able to have my 3 orange and 4 red before hitting the field and it showed in my performance. I was suspicious of Sconnie stealing some so he could have a quick burst of energy and get some more TD's. So of course the only logical way to solve this issue was to have a good old fashioned dive off. Each person got three dives and the judges were Beck, Harper, and Jazzy. Sconnie started off with a wicked forward 4 1/2 somersault but I quickly responded with a showboaty triple back flip. We each had the same second dive with 2 somersaults 2 twists pike position but Sconnie had a way better finish. On the last dive, Sconnie pulled of a clean reverse 4 1/2 somersault dive n the pike position. I knew I had no chance to bring it back so I finished off with a simple forward dive. Sconnie put on a impressive performance. He truly is a freak beast that will go in round 1 next week. A week later I found the "lost" skittles, but I haven't told Sconnie that yet.

RE: (S35) PT 5 - Locker Room Incident - Baron1898 - 06-05-2022

After another tough Silverback loss, the mood in the New York locker room was palpably turbulent. Not about the loss, mind you - that was to be expected towards the end of this clear rebuild of a season. No, there was a serious and raging debate over whether the final season of Game of Thrones was terrible. Regina Ferraro, a noted fan of the book series, went on a big spiel about how awful the last few seasons of the show became, with terrible character motivations and a nonsensical plot. This whipped up the rest of the team into a frenzied rage, and they began to throw hands with each other out of sheer frustration with the terrible writing skills of David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. The entire team was hospitalized after the incident, although they were all let go once the hospital staff got in on the argument. Thankfully, no one suffered lasting injuries, aside from emotional damage from the series finale.