International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! (/showthread.php?tid=51618)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Gordon Bombay - 06-16-2024

FROM FRENCH

Quand les sailfish de Sarasota gagne, Leopold Roy sait comment célébrer la victoire. Il invite toute l’équipe, autant les joueur , le personnel d’entraineur et tous les autres employés qui au participer au succès de l’équipe. Il les invite a un barbeque chez lui. Le barbeque est son passe temps préféré. Ils leur préparent de l’épaule de porc, des côtes levés, du brisket et une multitude de steaks. Il demande aussi à Sebster de participer. Sebster préapare les side dish, comme la salade de choux et le mac and chese. Abh se charge de fournir la bière et la boisse gazeuse. Tout le monde participe et les gens ont beaucoup de plaisir. Cependant c’est difficile de se remettre de ces barbeques, ce qui peut expliquer le passage a foid de l’équipe après une victoire.  Ce qui pousse Leopold a arreter cette tradition. Il va la réserver seulement lors des victoire de championnat. Comme ça l’équipe va avoir 4 mois pour récupérer.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Dindog - 06-16-2024

Oh boy a big win means big celebration time and no on on the team is better at that then the pizza party player himself Krusty Krab pizza. After a week of studying training and grinding away working super hard to get the win the team definitely deserves to celebrate a bit. And what better way to do that then to have the most celebratory food out there. Pizza, not just any pizza. Krusty Krab pizza gets the pizza made for you and me. He gets Krusty Krab pizzas with the score of the game on the pizzas with pepperoni. Served with a glass of champagne. If it’s a home game he invites the team over where he personally makes the pizzas for the team. If it’s an away game he finds a venue with a rad kitchen so he can also personally make the pizzas for his team because they deserve that

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Muddym13 - 06-16-2024

To celebrate a big win, even though they haven't been as common as I would like this year, I try to bring a positive presence to the locker room and join in on the celebrating whenever I get the chance. A little message goes a long way and I would like to try and write something after every win but these last few weeks have been very busy for me due to school and other life events. Even though I haven't been as active as I would like to be lately due to midterms, I always try to stay positive and contribute to celebrating our wins. When the Hahalua do get a victory, the Discord chat is always buzzing with all of the big-name players spamming their gifs or messages to celebrate the accomplishment of the team. Hopefully, as things start to slow down a bit more for me, I can take more part in the celebrations and big a bigger voice inside our discord locker room.

Code:
162 Words

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Tayjay - 06-16-2024

I think first you have to celebrate in the locker room a bit. It is like an appetizer for the larger party. Now I do not think it should be anything like a baseball party. Those are always insane celebrations but you know, a beer or two wouldn't hurt. Then I would imagine you have to go to a club or a bar. I'm not much of a club guy so to the bar it is. Maybe even get all the fellas to go to a karaoke bar. That way we can all belt out some songs together and then end the night with the classic, We Are The Champions!". Could you imagine how big the championship parade would be? It would have to be a late night rager stopping around all the popular bars in the city. To finish it off you have to go out of country or to Disney World. Those are the only two options.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Luciddreams702 - 06-16-2024

After victory the first thing I do is eat. I have to maintain a killer Physique. It takes a lot of work to become a total beefcake like I am without getting fat. I start off with a cereal bomb if you are unfamiliar I suggest doing a google search (Cartmans Cereal Bomb) and wash that down with a Beefcake Weight Gain 4000 Shake and end on a bag of Cheesy Poofs. My new teammates in Norfolk seem to want to “Share” food but that’s because they are totally jealous of my sweet bod. Truth be told there just simply isn’t enough food in the locker room for anyone else. After the Victory meal it’s time to celebrate. Lately when we are on the road I’ve been able to convince my teammates to join me in the underground world of Cock Magic. It’s a group of Roosters trained to play Magic The Gathering and it’s about as intense as the game we play on the field. All in all I think I’ve found a good way to show these City boys what small town South Park celebration is like.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - 8bitd1ck - 06-16-2024

To many teams, the victory is the end goal. But that’s not where we end as a team and that’s not where I want to end as a player. Each and every milestone should be celebrated, but it should never end there. Our locker room is excited, you feel the electricity in the air when the final score swings in our favor. We yell, we meme, we celebrate as a team. But when the locker room dies down we focus on the next week. We train, we work our asses off for more tpe.

Our locker room is driven, we work together to be the best dsfl team and we don’t want to stop short of that. As an aspiring meme artist I do my best to personally create meme gifs so our team can feel more connected and driven to reach the next goal. We celebrate hard to enjoy a victory, but we focus on the next week even harder.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - RussDrivesTheBus - 06-16-2024

We've been blessed in San Jose over the last couple seasons with many opportunities to celebrate. At first, however, Duilio's Beard was reluctant to let loose in the locker room. This stemmed mostly from a fear of "going too hard" and harming his teammates. But they have assured him time and time again that they're a resilient group and could handle his antics. So now, when the Green and Gold come back into the lockers after a thrilling victory, he holds nothing back! Miley Curus blaring. Water bottles spraying everywhere. He really let's his hair down. His new teammate @Asked Maddengot swept up in one of these wild celebrations and did end up with Beard's hair in his mouth, but as much should be expected. The hope now is that winning ways will continue and a culture of celebrating our successes has been established. Here's hoping we can see Beard's wildest celebration yet after an Ultimus win!

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Oles - 06-16-2024

Well, celebrating a win is much like recovering from a loss, sure it's great to experience the thrill of victory but until you raise a trophy no victory is too great. That trophy is what you're chasing and for the Oles family, where they've won plenty in the history of the ISFL and DSFL, it's practically a rite of passage, so Tyler Oles III knows he can't rest on his laurels, or else his family will be on him to make it happen. We love every victory, but we must know that every victory is nothing until the ultimate victory is achieved, so we take our time and enjoy the night, but the next day it's right back to work and right back to grinding to make that big win happen. This has always been the mantra of the Oles family, you can go to the bars, go out to eat, do whatever you want to do to enjoy the moment, but the moment will pass you by quickly and it's better to move with it instead of being left in the dust.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Ultimatedestroye - 06-16-2024

On the day of the win, normally we have some slight celebrations for winning the game. Normally for the second line, a traditional glass of whisky or other choice of spirit/alcohol is a nice toast for a job well done. Officially, that is how we party on the day of a victory. Now unofficially, the team loves to parade themselves down bourbon street and get team/squad dinners and bar crawls. If it’s a typical win against a team we should beat that was a boring affair, each squad might go out separately, ie. The running backs go get takeout, the defensive backs get sushi, you get it. On big comeback victories or thrillers, the entire team will celebrate with a raid of a local bar, where everyone’s tab is taken of while the team parties to their hearts content. Now, on the day after, usually the team has a nice official barbecue cookout, complete with all the fixings

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - GlimsTC - 06-16-2024

Swaggert only knows how to celebrate victory in the most obnoxious of ways, because obnoxious is all he ever is. He has fireworks in his locker, constantly waiting to fire them off in the locker room after victories. It's a complete fire hazard and scares everyone, but Swaggert don't care.  A FIRE WOULD ONLY BE AN ADDITION TO THE CELEBRATION. But alas, the last time he tried to set the place on fire he was told that "unacceptable" and "horrible" so sadly he has to keep it tame. Other than that, of course, loud music, blasting songs of victory at their highest volume is always a great go to as well since it forces everyone to acknowledge his insane celebration. Combine that with the fireworks and no one will have any confusion about what's going down. SWAGGERT MAKES SURE YOU KNOW HE DOMINATED EVERYONE, AS HE DOES, AS HE ALWAYS DOES.