International Simulation Football League
(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships (/showthread.php?tid=44036)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Nathan - 03-12-2023

As a person who was born and raised in North Carolina I’d have to go with Bojangles, as not only is Bojangles actually good and currently stands as my favorite fast food chain, it was also founded in North Carolina.

I would help promote the business in a handful of ways.  I would take part in ad campaigns that include social media and television.  The bigger part of this sponsorship would be to tie it to my performance.  Something like “every time I get a sack get a free Cajun Biscuit the next day” or something to that effect.  Bojangles does this right now with the Carolina Hurricanes in the NHL when they score Power Play goals, so it would be a promotional scheme that the company would likely be willing to roll out.

The biggest concern however would be maintaining authenticity.  I wouldn’t want to be seen as fake or inauthentic.  This is why Bojangles being actually good is important, because if the food sucked I wouldn’t take any sponsorship.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - mer - 03-12-2023

SHL Affiliate

different username: mer

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - hotdog - 03-12-2023

Outlaw Mode Sicko has linked up with the Valentine General Store to promote their goods and wares. Outlaw Mode Sicko has been an outlaw from birth (as you can tell by his name) so the Old West is home for him. even though he's moved on to arizona full time, he'll never forget his roots. Valentine is quite a large town out here but the General Store and all its goods and wares it has to offer could always use some more national exposure and OMS is happy to shine a light on them off the heels of his huge play. Their chosen modality for the big ad is, consistent with the anachronistic store to begin with, a full-page newspaper ad. It pictures Outlaw Mode Sicko with a wanted poster. he is WANTED by the big bad government for offering the lowest prices in all the land! tinned fish, apples, ammunitions, carrots, the General Store has darn near got it all. time will tell how many people actually see this ad, but OMS is happy to appear in it.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Billybolo53 - 03-12-2023

PBE PT

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - JoshiePoo - 03-12-2023

After a youtube clip put J.T Kurbis’ monster play from last week in the eye of the public, the young offensive lineman found himself with more sponsorship offers than ever before. Good thing he knew exactly which contract he would sign. The Aunt Jemima pancake and syrup promotion offer was too perfect to pass up. So Kurbis was flown out to an advertising contractors recording studio in Los Angeles to record what would be a smashing commercial for the pancake and syrup company. In an Old Spice-esque commercial that bounced all over, Kurbis featured prominently both holding the iconic syrup bottle and eating fat stacks of pancakes. His ending line was, “My only choice for pancakes.” The executives loved the modern, and fun approach to the advertising, and were quite happy with Kurbis presence in the commercial. With his acting career now on track, Kurbis flew back to Yellowknife to continue training for the season. There is no rest for the wicked, but there are pancakes.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Gordon Bombay - 03-12-2023

From french

Louis Blondin est difficile avec les produits qu’il supporte. Il choisit seulement les meilleurs. C’est pourquoi que Louis a décidé de s’associer avec les Garmin, plus particulièrement leur division de montre intelligente.  Il porte toujours sa garmin instinct 2 sur le terrain. Il partage chaque course qu’il fait sur le terrain via garmin connect.  Il publie aussi la totalité de ses entrainements et encourage les fans à la suivre sur la plateforme. Cela permet aux fans d’avoir une certaine proximité avec Louis et ça les aide à comprendre le quotidien  de l’athlète. Louis est à l’avant plan de la nouvelle publicté de garmin. Il joue dans toutes les publicités. Il a même fait du manniquanat pour mieux vendre la montre.

Louis adore faire des défis de course avec Milescu de Cape Town. Les deux joueurs ont un challenge quotidien et il essait de courir le plus de mile possible. Louis est fier de représenter Garmin.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - bowl0 - 03-12-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Gwdjohnson - 03-12-2023

Due to the high marketability of the Tolliver brothers in the ISFL, they have secured a lucrative deal with none other than singer Don Toliver himself to help promote his new album, "Love Sick". The album came out February 24th this year, and in order to help push sales numbers, that same week Don had the 5 Tolliver brothers post social media content to get the brand out there. Money and Penger Tolliver started the trend by posting clips of the Baltimore Hawks dancing in the locker room to "Private Landing" off the album, which went viral. Oliver Tolliver and Myrtle Beach Tolliver furthered the hype by posting clips of them at a bar with the song "Embarrassed" featuring Travis Scott playing in the background. Both videos created a lot of new listeners for the album. As for the fifth brother, Don Tollibeo, he was featured in a music video for the song along with the other four brothers. This new partnership will be massive not only for Don Toliver, but also for the ISFL, as it is likely to attract fans of his music to potentially check out the league. (191 words)

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Rufio_NZ - 03-12-2023

It’s a dark night in the middle of an amphitheater, the lights slowly start to come on and you can see Eli Prince, Wide Receiver of the Tijuana Luchadores in the center of the stage donning his full uniform and a bottle of coffee tequila, Patrón. Eli stands up and begins to run on the spot getting progressively faster and faster, he slowly opens the bottle of Patrón whilst keeping the same pace if not faster. As he starts to really start humming along the Patrón starts to seep out and as Eli goes faster and faster so too does the coffee tequila, getting absolutely everywhere, on his uniform, on the stage, on his face, everywhere. Eli then slowly starts to come back down to normal pace and then to a full stop, he looks down and sees that the Patrón is practically empty. He walks off stage and it cuts to black. The next scene is then him pulling his uniform from the washing machine with a box of tide pods on top. His uniform is completely clean. Because this is a tide commercial.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - manicmav36 - 03-12-2023

Being a former (maybe even current? hint hint, advertisers) actor, Clint Mustache is no stranger to hawking wares. In fact, much like every other serious actor or actress known to man, Clint has done his fair share of advertisements, both in print and digital. However, as a rather large human being, with a last name like Mustache, Clint is a natural choice for a certain class of products, men’s personal care products. To take it a step further, men’s targeted hair care products. I mean, think about it! How can you not look at a large, muscular man, see his exquisite mustache, with the name Mustache, and not say, “Yes, I want to use the face things this man tells me to.” It is literally impossible. Ever see the old Old Spice commercials with Terry Crews? They were awesome and significantly increased their sales. Now imagine that, but with mustache wax, beard conditioner, face wash, etc. It’s a slam dunk! Looking at you, The Beard Club!