International Simulation Football League
(S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations (/showthread.php?tid=47271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Tiktaalik - 09-10-2023

PBE Affiliate PT

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - UptownCord - 09-10-2023

I have quite a few gripes about the stadium in which the Otters play. First, it is called The Dam. Otters do not build dams, so this is just stupidity. Otters live in dens, so going by that logic the stadium should be named The Den. I'm still not sure if I like this, so going by modern sports stadium naming conventions, perhaps the stadium could be called The Otter Box, after the consumer electronics accessory company. Another issue I have is with the current color of the stadium seating. The chairs are currently painted the color e75910, when OCO orange is e75900. A really simple mistake that will not be noticed by many, but the key to success is in the details after all. As such, the seating will have to be repainted this offseason. And finally, we have arrived at the biggest bother of them all. Concessions in the stadium do not sell Otter Pops, despite the heat that is prevalent in southern California throughout most of the Otter's season. Truly despicable.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - abh89 - 09-10-2023

It’s stadium renovation time, baby! Time to make some improvements to the beloved Fishnet Stadium. Yet again though, team management has put a player in charge of a pretty big change that will impact many others. I’m going to take a players and fans first approach to these renovations though and with my teammates and our fans to decide what changes and improvements are wanted. For the players, they really want their lockers to be a bit more comfortable. To fix that, we’re going to get new lounge chairs installed in every locker that have been voted on by the players. For the fans, we’re getting overhangs installed that will provide shade to every seat in the stadium. The Sailfish faithful have always been there through the intense Florida heat, so we are going to help them out with some shade so they can have more energy throughout the game to help us keep that home field advantage.

Code:
158 words

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Crodyman - 09-10-2023

If I had millions to spend on renovating the Kansas City stadium one of the first things I would do is improve the seat quality and reduce the number of seats. I know that sounds crazy, but boasting the much comfortable and spacious seats for any stadium in the DSFL would be huge. Football is a long game, and accommodating people by offering a luxury experience is one way of standing out in a crowd. The seats could have a button to call over a drink vendor, and by using the corresponding phone app, you can order food from one of the newly added restaurants in the stadium, scan the QR code on your armrest, and when your food is ready a food runner will bring it straight to you so you never have to miss a moment of the game. Having fewer seats would also alleviate a lot of the traffic problems getting in and out of the stadium.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Bubba - 09-10-2023

PBE affiliate

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - OrangeJulius - 09-10-2023

I mean it depends on how many millions we are talking, but assuming it’s in the 50-100MM range, I have more than a few ideas. First off and based on my own experiences, I would increase the bathroom capacity to 10x its current amount as well install self cleaning robots that take automatically clean the bathrooms at certain time intervals. Locker rooms are incredibly important for a teams morale, and I would both increase the size of them, install a brand new state of the art 8D sound system so that pre and post game celebrations are even crazier. Also for personal taste a handcrafted cigar bar for athletes who partake. The opposing locker room stays the same. I would also take a page from the Dallas Cowboys stadium and build an even larger single wraparound TV so no tan will miss any moments from any height or angle. Lastly I would install direct to seat eating and pre made beverages so people would have to leave their seats and wait in terribly long lines at half time. Lastly, the seats would be made of a cushy flexible leather bottom and have ergonomic back support along with said tube for food and drink. Also they would recline.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Allstar20890 - 09-10-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - RavensFanFromOntario - 09-10-2023

Stadium renovations can be a tricky beast. The Portland Pythons stadium renovations have been put in my hands and boy did I have a lot of ideas for things that need improvement. For starters, the washrooms need to have concealed top to bottom doors that have a "that was easy button" to flush the toilet. Naturally the button also connects to an over the top powerful bidet. Also, the field will instead of having grass or artificial turf be made of wood chips, much like the playground where some kids have broken their elbow growing up since they didn't use sand. Last of all, the stadium will feature a complete renovation and thematic overhaul based on our new sponsor, Oreo. Oreo stadium will be entirely black and white without the cream filled middle. It'll sell only oreo milkshakes and oreos at concession and the entire team will pretty much exclusively be marketed towards small kids from now ons with nickelodeon slime and everything.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Fronk - 09-10-2023

Exciting news is coming to Sarasota Stadium! As the owner of the Sarasota Sailfish, I'm thrilled to announce our latest stadium improvement project: a stunning sixty foot statue of a breaching sailfish.
This monumental statue, capturing the power and grace of a sailfish in mid-leap, will become an iconic symbol of our team's spirit and determination. It represents our relentless pursuit of victory, much like the sailfish's agility and precision in the water.
Positioned at the stadium's entrance, the statue will welcome fans with a sense of anticipation, reminding them of the excitement they're about to experience during ISFL games. It will also serve as a source of community pride, uniting Sarasota residents and visitors around our team.
This impressive addition is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our passion for the game. Join us as we embark on this exciting journey with the Sarasota Sailfish – together, we're aiming for greatness!

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Piercewise1 - 09-10-2023

If the Portland Pythons left me in charge of spending millions of dollars on their stadium, I’d definitely stay on brand. By which I mean – snake everything. Huge glass terrariums full of live snakes from all over the Pacific Northwest. Live shows with professional animal handlers; classes full of smiling children, their arms covered in snakes. A snake museum, with interactive exhibits that teach you about different snakes’ habitats and diets. And no museum is complete without a gift shop. Your kid wants a game souvenir? Here’s a stuffed snake. Foam sword? It’s a snake now. Balloon hat? Made of snakes.

I want a whole snake-themed adventure zone. There’s a ladder toss game, but the bolas are snakes. A ball pit where the balls have been replaced with hundreds of rubber snakes. The swings are snake tails; the merry-go-round is a coild snake. There’s a bouncy castle, but…the castle is a snake’s mouth!

Snakes. My proposal is snakes.