International Simulation Football League
(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends (/showthread.php?tid=23109)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - bk1689 - 06-20-2020

SHL PT

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - golden_apricot - 06-20-2020

Coming into the new season we are looking to make a run for another championship this year. The team is set up to do extremely well again this year coming off our championship last season where we were able to when after coming into the playoffs after not playing so great at the end of the regular season we are expecting that you can take off where we ended last season rather than how we entered the playoffs and have a similar start to the season as we did last season where we started 5 and 0 and we're looking to be one of the best teams in the league. We are returned almost everyone from that team and we only regret a little bit in the quarterback position moving forward we should be a defensive. Why we are not allowing other teams to put up that many points and we will be relying on a great kicking game to put up points so that we can take the title this season. I fully expect our kicker to have a ton of points because he is the greatest kicker in the league and the offense might start stall with some of the regressing assets we have there but our defense should help us hold and still maintain our standings near the top of the league.

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - BWIII - 06-20-2020

I think we're in the perfect spot to succeed this season. Last year the Luchadores won it all and I could easily see us doing it again this season. Sure they lost a great group of players, but they also drafted me and I'm going to break the DSFL as I'm one of the most dynamic runners to come along in a good while and no defense will be able to stop me. I think our offensive line and tight ends and even wide receivers will all play a great role in setting the edges and making key blocks that will contribute to me having an amazing season and overall the team will be that much better for it. I like what I see in Mike Boss Jr, but it'll be a little while before he's ready to contribute so for the mean time I'm going to be doing most of the heavy lifting offensively. On defense I think we got a great secondary that will make other quarterbacks piss in their knickers, but I do think that we need to get more firm in the front seven as we've kind of given up way too much to opposing rushers. I think when this season is all said and done there will definitely be some trophy hoisting by Tijuana players.

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - Booger - 06-20-2020

I think our team is situated very nicely for this upcoming season. Last season we made the playoffs as a first-year expansion team, which I think is quite impressive, and mostly got better over the offseason. We had a great draft and picked up quite a few valuable pieces who will bring a lot to the table in the coming seasons. I think in terms of the success I'm looking for this year, I hope to win a playoff game. The two titans in our division, the Wraiths, and the Yeti will definitely be tough to get through, but I think we have a good chance this year. I'd say the most interesting player to watch this season is our new QB Dexter Banks. Since our QB situation was terrible after last season, Banks decided to position switch to QB, and given that he was a high TPE WR, he is now a nearly maxed QB. I'm hoping for him to break out this year, but I expect there to be some bumps along the road. Another player I think is poised for success is DE Cuco Clemente. He was sent down last season and is looking to make a mark this season. I think because he has been earning consistently and has remained very active, he'll do just that.

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - JKortesi81 - 06-20-2020

The goal for the Austin Copperheads remains the same as it has for the last 4 seasons: Win the Ultimus. We have the team to do it, of course. Easton Cole is only in his first season of regression and he’s the best QB in the league. Mako Mendonca is the league’s most talented Running Back, even if he doesn’t always like to show it. While losing Leaf Jr. hurts, Kichwa Jones is more than ready to step in and help the offense. Net Gaines takes over as our top wide receiver, which means that Rod Tidwell is our number two. That’s still a heck of a receiving corps, and Eddie Jeeta just keeps on getting better himself. While we could use a TE upgrade over Philip Larsen, he’s still serviceable. Our defense continues to get better, as Colt Mendoza joins Dermot Lavelle Jr to form quote a formidable CB tandem. The secondary is even more impressive when you factor in Awkward Sexjoke, Takeda Okura, and McGregor coming in from the safety positions. Our linebackers are strong, with Honda Edmond leading Holden Summers and rookie Griffin Porter to be tackle machines. And the defensive line is looking better than it ever has, with former #1 overall pick Kyle Idlewyld joining Troen Egghands to form one of the league’s best DE pairs. Things are looking good for Season 23 in Austin. I’m excited to see where we end up, hopefully holding the Ultimus Trophy yet again. (245)

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - mcgriddleluver - 06-20-2020

The Kansas City Coyotes are hoping to have a better season than last. After a disappointing season of failing to reach the playoffs the Coyotes landed the number one pick in the draft which they used to select defensive end Asher Mountain (@Attopax) they continued to beef up their defense by selecting line backer Brach Thomaslacher (@RDBSouthPaw), defensive tackle Lebong Simwell (@Birdman) and finally line backer Delta Airlines (@delta), they also acquired safety Mac Griddle via a trade with the Portland Pythons. Kansas City also gave their offense more fire power by drafting wide receiver Joshua Campell (@Buttersqauch101) running back Sergio Kitchens (@WannabeFinn) and then closing their draft by taking tight end Nacho Davis (@Terel).

With these new additions of highly talented players, Kansas City has their hopes set on playoffs. with their week one win victory over the London Royals they have taken a good first step in the right direction. Perhaps just as important as the overall skill of the players is how well the team can get along. The rookies and veterans seemed to have gelled together rather quickly and team morale looks to be in a good spot which is essential to the grind of a long schedule.

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - majesiu - 06-20-2020

PBE PT

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - Warner - 06-20-2020

This year, the San Jose SaberCats are looking to win it all. Last year, we impressed and showed that we were a force to be reckoned with, and this year, I only expect that to improve. We’ve gotten a lot of new superstar rookies, made a couple of moves in free agency, and a lot of our players from last season have only gotten better. We even have the championship contending Orange County Otters a run for their money in both of our wins against them last year. I believe that the entire league should be watching out for us, because I seriously view us as a championship threat, a team that everyone’s gonna dread having to go up against. I truly believe that, with our current roster, we can make a run for the title. We’ve got the assets, we’ve got the players, we’ve got the will, we’ve got the spirit, and we’ve got the dedication. Now all we need is good fortune, something that I predict that we will have. We’ve got championship aspirations, and I am fully confident that they are in no way unfounded. The SaberCats will hopefully win the NSFL Season 23 Ultimus Trophy. Believe it. And my name will be on the banner. I hope.
Code:
211 words.

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - ScorpXCracker - 06-20-2020

The New Orleans Second Line should be prime contenders for winning the Ultimus this year in the National Simulation Football League. The New Orleans Second Line have a very complete team all around. The main part is the two headed monster running back duo of Forrest Gump and Marcella Toriki. I think both of them are above one thousand total points earned which should be a very scary thing to see for teams that are not the New Orleans Second Line. Blocking for them is Dorfus Jimbo Jr and Givvusafair Rubbe, so a definitely formidable line creating holes for the running backs to get through. Austin Mccormick is the best tight end in the league and should open up our passing game. Our defense is also super good aswell. Ugarth is amazing and should have been the Linebacker of the year last year, but unfortunately he was snubbed. Ugarth had a solid case for Most Valuable Player last year too, especially in the first half of the season, but he did kind of slow down towards the end. Mason Blaylock is great aswell. Quenton Bode is a tackle machine and a nightmare for other teams running games as he shuts them down very good.

(S23) - PT1 - With a Little Help From My Friends - StamkosFan - 06-20-2020

SHL PT