International Simulation Football League
(S30) Offseason Point Task - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S30) Offseason Point Task (/showthread.php?tid=33328)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - Bigred1580 - 07-13-2021

(07-13-2021, 01:22 PM)infinitempg Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 12:43 PM)Bigred1580 Wrote: oh and I guess @infinitempg is ok.

this is the nicest thing he's ever said about me smh

bush geese bad

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - allbetsonjames - 07-13-2021

I did not really take a part in the thread about spreading positivity, so maybe that is my bad for not doing it really during that time period. However there is a few people I know in this league that have had an influence to make it a lot more fun for me. I know I do not talk to much in my locker room mainly because I have a lot to manage in regards to my Pro Baseball Experience league player and league jobs. But I would have to say that I would not have even joined this league if it was for @Frick_Nasty , Frick brought me in from PBE and it has just been a blast to be around, always with a willingness to help and there when people need them. The other people that I definitely enjoy is the others in the locker rooms I do not know if the usernames are the same as discord but I always have a blast in the TV & Books chat in the Hawks Locker Room. Also the lads who I always have a blast talking to also do to the PBE affiliation would be @musha6570 and @.simo All these people really make it a fun spot for me in here in the International Simulation Football League, and to be honest if it was not for the random even if not frequent talks with them I probably would not even be here or had continued, they always look for ways to help other improve and it definitely makes it an awesome place to be and hang around. As much as there is drama that pops up around here I still think there is way more positive interactions than the negative and they just get a lot more recognition because well people feed off drama, so to any new people joining on in don’t worry if things look to be awry, the place is very welcoming and all the teams I have been a part of have been nothing short of awesome. Shouts out to KC, BB, and BAL.

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - j00 - 07-13-2021

Time to finally get off my lazy, procrastinating ass and get this PT in. In order of remembrance:

Shoutout to @frazzle14 for being my rookie mentor when I first joined the forum and answering many of my newb ass questions, making for a super easy onboarding process.

Shoutout to @Tonzy for scouting me, vouching for me, and thus ultimately being responsible for drafting me to the best locker room in the DSFL! And a little extra thanks for you know what, and immortalizing yourself as a Tijuana legend. Really, you have been a big part of enjoying this league.

Shoutout to @Kotasa for also scouting me and indulging in my degeneracy and all the other special things we do in be---wait this isn't the place.

Shoutout to @GuitarMaster116 for drafting me and being my GM during my TIJ stint and giving me a reason to leave the house.

Shoutout to @Astrophy058 @firstfray Jakarta best prospect bowl team.

Shoutout to @Gragg9 for keeping me motivated to earn TPE. Damn your gains btw. May your prediction and fantasy luck fail you. Also please forget to do a few PTs and ACs like I did, thx!

Shoutout to @ckroyal92 for the 1st round draft pick. You have made Juno's draft dreams come true and I am very grateful.

Shoutout to @Exilate for carrying on the tradition and replacing that bum ass Gay Man.

Shoutout to @dude_man for being a dude bro and carrying the league on Cade's stupid, sexy shoulders. Yer workin' way too hard, bruh.

Shoutout to @TomHanks @slothfacekilla @CalvinGolladay @deadlunatic @mithrandir @SwankyPants31 @209tacos and a bunch of other Tijuana legends.

Shoutout to @JPach (das my quarterback sniffle) @Amulos @Quail @FunnyManLuke @Shiny S27 Tijuana Draft class.

Shoutout to @mee and @Voltaqe fellow DB brothers.

Shoutout to @White Cornerback and @Daybe for being absolute apes and apes together stronk.

Shoutout to the cool admins of this site for keeping it going, as it looks like an absolute chore and not something I envy. League doesn't work without you guys. To the uncool admins, y'all need to be more cool.

Shoutout to fellow Sabercats @Asked Madden @RussDrivesTheBus @Sebster @BenDover @supertardis101 @Matty7478 @TropicaliaCC @Rradum (das my quarterback sniffle) @RedArrow12c @3lewsers @ajtigger @Buttersqauch101 @IHateBobNutting @GotDatWeeFee and @BOOM™ especially for making my sick ass signature.

Shoutout to @Luciddreams702 for having me on your podcast.

Shoutout to @siddhus and my lazy ass for not posting in the positivity thread and thus not having to further inflate word count for an easy 5 TPE. Keep 'em comin!

Shoutout to the refs in that Tijuana-Dallas playoff game for rigging it and ultimately robbing me of an Ultimini trophy. Absolutely shameless.

Shoutout to my coaches who are responsible for the absolute trash playcalls every week that we lost.

Shoutout to all of my personal trainers for keeping me in tip top shape day to day and making sure I can perform, especially the one who came over to San Jose with me from Tijuana.

Shoutout to my Tijuana Snow supply chain. Ohh, the purity!

Shoutout to the yearly award voters for snubbing me every single year, shame on you all. Is it because of my personality??

Shoutout to Wolverine Studios for making the worst "game" I've ever seen in my life. Even Chinese copycat mobile games have higher quality. Absolute shameless robbery of anyone who has spent money on this game, and the people behind the sim team should get a portion of your earnings for beta testing the shit out of your game.

Shoutout to the ISFL for being so fuckin greedy with their revenue that I literally cannot pay the bills with my contract salary and need a 2nd job even though I'm the best eva, ffs.

Shoutout to everyone indulging in my shenanigans. You know who you are.

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - Memento Mori - 07-13-2021

No introduction because you all know this is going to be a long one.

Joining the S22 class after the r/NFL post back in February 2020, the league and its discords were exploding at the time - so no names stick out to me from pre-draft, sorry. @Frostbite and @scorycory drafted me to the Myrtle Beach Buccaneers, and when I joined the locker room @RainDelay pinged me to say he'd made me a signature - which as someone who could barely use MS paint was incredible to me - it became my sig until after the following draft and I felt welcome immediately. @Frostbite, as well as being kind and personable and great at taking a joke, I want to say that it always makes me feel more confident about a league opinion I have when I know you share it. You're one of the most valuable people in this league, and I hope you knew that already. @scorycory, if Frost is the angel on my shoulder then you are the devil. You're one of my favourite people I've met here, you always make me laugh and you should stream more because it's always fun to hang out in your streams. I also need to tag @Briedaqueduc, @jeffie43, @Gwdjohnson, @Thor, @Billybolo53, @tMuse, @NicholasTheGreat, @Colabear, @Troen, @RotticusScott, @FleshBagSoup, @Eldorian, @Tomasnz, @hotdog, @MisObvious, @UberBJ, @Nokazoa and more people I'm probably forgetting who I met in Myrtle Beach. @Briedaqueduc, we don't deserve you, you are too good for us. If you don't recreate I will be very sad because talking to you is the greatest. @tMuse, your tattoos are cool and your music taste is cooler. @FleshBagSoup you are like a slightly worse Simon, which sounds like an insult but is actually one of the greatest compliments that I can bestow on someone. @Thor and @NicholasTheGreat, straya cunt.

@Hallmonitor_20 and @TubbyTim69 drafted me to Philadelphia, which was my number one draft destination, and the locker room in S22 and S23 was an absolute joy - in particular thanks to my fellow S22 draftees @J0EB, @Lightnoir and @Blasoon but I will always have fond memories of @iamslm22, @37thchamber, @roastfuego, @"simo_393", @Jonny2x, @Fordhammer, @goodfortunecoffee, @Nhamlet, @Ephenssta, @124715 and @Leafs4ever there too. @Hallmonitor_20, you're another of my favourite people, your memes are fantastic and I would like to formally announce my intention to begin a BAL-OCO meme trade tradition with the added bonus of annoying infi. @TubbyTim69 I'm sad your time as GM ended the way it did, as I think we were really starting to build something in Philly. Really enjoyed having you as my GM too. @J0EB you are amazing and it made me really sad when you got busier and became less active. I really enjoyed you going from someone-I-was-aware-of-who-seemed-great to someone I spoke with every day. @Lightnoir I miss you, you're great, please come back. @iamslm22 you are a fantastic grumpy old person and the time we convinced @Blasoon that you were 50 still cracks me up. @37thchamber thank you for being an angry commie with me, I miss talking to you regularly. @roastfuego miss you too. @"simo_393" if you tank your draft stock and fall to OCO I promise to maybe possibly protect you in an expansion draft one day. @124715 I still believe that you are lying to us about your age, because you're too wise and not nearly annoying enough.

Before we get to OCO, I can neatly mention some of the people who've slipped through the cracks so far as some of them talked to me while I was a free agent. @sakrosankt, @JKortesi81, @Mooty99, @PMoney, @flyeaglesfly29, @Crunk, @Z-Whiz you guys are great and I wish I could've played for all of your teams. I genuinely considered retiring or going back to Philly in what would've been the worst offseason drama ever because I couldn't decide. @sakrosankt, I told you this the other day but I'll say it again, you're amazing, fuck @Gwdjohnson for trading you away from Anchorage after I finally got to be your teammate lmao. Sarasota seems like a great place and it's been a really successful franchise, in huge part thanks to you. @JKortesi81 and @Mooty99, I'm not sure you guys were even GM when I was a FA but I always associate you two with the team and I think you're both great so you're representing Austin here. Joe, I had great conversations with you pre-draft in both leagues and how hard you pushed to get me made me feel really valued. Mooty, I hope you already knew I think you're great but you are. @PMoney you are the greatest banker alive and you deserve all of the raises.

I'll mention the rest of HO and more great people from GM chat while I'm here, so thanks @bex, @Swanty, @DarknessRising, @iStegosauruz, @abh89, @dude_man, my favourite GM who hasn't been mentioned already in @zaynzk, as well as @SchwarzNarr, @ckroyal92, @Sylphreni, @Frick_Nasty, @Matty7478, @"Punter715" and @"ShnarlyDude" for doing great things. Tagging you a second time @zaynzk because you deserve it. @siddhus Savage Sidd is great, but the wholesome Sidd that would wish everyone a good morning was great too. The way you rebuilt your reputation after the rocky start after retiring your first player is really admirable. She's not a GM but this has become the miscellaneous section, so this is where I'll thank @Tesla for tagging me in her wonderful post and for generally being such a positive influence.

Finally, Orange County. @"Laser", @jeffie43 and @Blasoon thank you for making my decision slightly less impossible. @"Laser", you share a similar trait to the one I ascribed to Frost, where if I say something and you agree I feel I must be right because you are right about everything. I'm really glad that I got to spend time with you in the war room before you stepped down and I feel I learned a lot from you (even if I'm not half as good at putting it into practice). @jeffie43, I think you're fantastic and I think the league kind of let you down. You gave the league so much, including recruiting practically an entire draft class' worth of players, and didn't get what you deserved. I hope one day you find your passion here again, and create a 1500 TPE player that walks into the Hall of Fame, but if you don't then good for you. As long as I still get to talk to you.

To everyone who was in OCO when I joined in S26: @Gwdjohnson, @Thor, @speculadora, @scorycory, @Eldorian, @Lime, @Revolution5, @ReverendOReily, @RotticusScott, @Sushi, @BigKicks, @qWest, @rapideagle, @Beaver, thank you for making me feel so welcome and confident in my decision to join the team. It's been a pleasure to play with you all, and thanks for allowing me to GM you (or for not retiring your player in protest, as I guess you weren't asked). @Gwdjohnson I didn't say it earlier so thank you for being you, since you and others persuaded me to join SHL I've seen more of you as you're more active there, and you've since become one of my favourite people here. We are Despacito, but me especially. I really appreciate you. @Thor again, straya, but this time I'll say thanks for talking through free agency with me when we were both on the market. With all the DMs to answer, it was difficult to make decisions and I appreciated being able to bounce ideas off you. Enjoyed being your teammate again after a gap of five seasons or so. Seeing as I've tagged half the league here, I'll state clearly that I have no intention of bringing your recreate to Orange County, I think Ken Oath is a waste of space. @speculadora I love half-motivated Spec, so I really would've loved to have seen you in your sim league prime. Your very real rivalry with Gabe and the articles you wrote about each other were hilarious, and the scouting PM you sent me when I was a free agent is a work of art. When you started losing interest and told me and Blas to make Gabe WR1, we kept you WR1 all season in case you decided to come back and try and realise Holloway's HoF ambitions. I know how much you sacrificed your players in the past so I still love watching Holloway rack up yards and score touchdowns whether you earn or not. @scorycory I ain't writing about you twice, you're not that special. @Eldorian, I have no idea what the rest of the league was thinking letting you fall that far. You had the GOAT TANK meme, you analysed sim secrets very successfully and with no notable inaccuracies, what more could you want? Thank you for being around, and for all your war room and sim contributions. @Lime, you are an enigma. The rocket league bullying session with Jeff was hilarious. @Revolution5, you're a great team player, I'm happy I got to play with Biggums and I'm happy Booker will (hopefully) survive long enough to play with Carter. Thank you for everything you've done for OCO, you and Laser are responsible for many of us being there. @ReverendOReily I regularly have conversations with other people in the league where your name comes up somehow and we both gush about how great you are. I love having you around and missed you when you were less active because of IRL stuff. You may have been CB2 on the depth chart, but you were always CB1 in my heart. @RotticusScott I'm so glad you stuck around after the incident that led to you having slightly less TPE than you had before. After struggling with CB and DT I hope you recreate at a position you love. Scott was absolutely robbed of the S21 DSFL Defensive Back of the Year nomination that Booker got - sorry for reminding you of that travesty. @Sushi you have 2000 TPE in SHL. How is your player here such a bum? Your player is going to be useless after regression this season and will become a free agent that I imagine no one will sign. You're an embarrassment. But please recreate so I can draft you, because I love having you around. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined Orange County since I did, be that in free agency or via the draft: @Nhamlet, @"SeymourSnatches", @Gragg9, @shrub02, @Duilio05, @Dallypole, @Haseo, @bowl0, @legion of slugs, @MattBake12, @Big_Papi. I'm so happy to have you here with us. @Nhamlet I can't believe you betrayed Jay Sink and stopped him going first overall in both drafts. Friendship with Nham over, friendship with Gabe begun. @"SeymourSnatches" you are hilarious. I hope Belle notices you one day. @Gragg9 OwO you are such a good shadow GM. The fact you fell to third overall is ludicrous, and I don't thank you enough for everything you do. Please stay in OCO forever. @shrub02 I will forever be grateful that Blasoon told the war room that there was this tight end who played for Minnesota who'd switch to any position who he really liked. You're incredible, thank you for all the help sim testing and we'll totally maybe pay you back for that position switch someday (don't quote me on this). I loved your Pokémon articles too. @Duilio05 thank you for talking about trees with Thor, he was really sad before because he had no one to talk to. I'm really glad we got to add you to the team, and I'm sorry your player had to sit behind a meme and a washed up league vet for your first two seasons. Sam will get more stats soon. @Dallypole you were such a steal, I'm thankful for Rev bringing you to us. Looking forward to seeing you hopefully challenge a few of Alex D.'s records. @Haseo, you're so wholesome and really brighten the locker room. I'm very glad you're enjoying it, and I can't wait to see what DiNozzo does for OCO. @bowl0, I don't know what you did that made you fall to the third round, but thank you. You really bailed us out of a tough spot with our intended replacement at safety going IA, thank you and I'm really looking forward to seeing your player perform for us. Predictions god @legion of slugs: can't wait for you to join us on the roster as well. It's always great seeing you around the locker room. @MattBake12 lots of people spoke very highly of you, so I can't wait to speak to you more as you settle in. @Big_Papi in your case, one specific person spoke very highly of you :eyes: Please earn more TPE than @scorycory, who I will tag for a fifth time, so that I can bully him.

@Blasoon I left you for last because you are the best. You're a big part of why I came to OCO, and a big reason I'm able to GM alongside you is because of how great a GM you are. If I ever half-finish a task, or finish it but don't submit it, you're always bailing me out. I try to thank you each time it happens, but even if I don't, I noticed. You are easily the best and most thorough scout of all the war rooms I've been in in this league and others, and you can take a lot of credit for the success of our recent draft classes. I'm so glad I got to meet you and share a team with you twice, as you're a wonderful human being. Love you Blas <3

(2261 words, fuck you Sidd what's the point of having an UW pass if you're going to make the offseason PT require me to write 2k+ words? This PT is a joke)

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - The_Kidd - 07-13-2021

Man, I've been around since last March and it's crazy how many memories I have so far. The crazy part is that I've been lurking for about a third of my time here. I think my career arc has been zany, if I'm being modest. I'm now on my third ISFL team and it's not even a guarantee I'll retire there. Going to free agency twice also put me in a different spotlight as well, but enough about me, let's get to the salutations and shoutouts.

@Exilizer - thank you for being the one scout that pitched me hard enough to your DSFL team so I wasn't a last round pick. Going to London was undoubtedly the best way to start my career

@Modern_Duke - being a really cool co-GM/War room member that helped put a lot of us new guys on the right track. Without your help, my player would have definitely been way worse heading into the ISFL. I dearly appreciate all the tests you ran for me.

@Memento Mori -- thanks for helping me understand the in and outs of the league and showing me how to get the sim. When you were contemplating leaving during the Philly Fiasco, I meant my words when I pleaded for you to stay. You are a valuable member to the league and community.

@Sylphreni -- the only reason I can remember how my prospect bowl went. Words cant describe the impact you've had on me and everyone else. You helped turn London into THE place to be. Wish we could've won that S22 Ultimini. 

@flyeaglesfly29 @DeadlyPlayer @abh89 @Z-Whiz @MrStennett @platanocat @katarn22 @"Maglubiyet" @crow19 @Crunk and any of my ex-Royals teammates I forgot. We are Lion Gang forever. My two years in London is still the best 2-year stretch I've had, thanks to all of you. Really made me feel welcome and we had a lot of big brains in the house. I still laugh about dropping pancake and beer emojis for Mac Elephant and Busch Light. All the banter with outsiders was memorable as well. To all those that won in S24, I high-key hate you all, lol. Just had to win right after I left.

@Kyamprac @iStegosauruz @Amidships @Kyle and any other Birddog brethren that were there in the start that remember how feisty our interactions got in discord and on twitter(thanks Z-Whiz, haha). You guys were the coolest rivals. It was like two sets of cool nerds trying to one up each other. I can say that we used to look forward to crushing Dallas the most back then. Steg, you helped me realize how much I needed to up my game if I wanted to be an actual contributor to behind the scenes work. Amid, thanks for helping me learn how to play around with my sim files and for being an awesome GM with Kyle. Kya, I used to love watching you beat everyone to the punch to help new users. I will miss my snake family, you all made it hard to leave.

@Blasoon -- thanks for the side conversations way back when in S23 and S24. Even the smallest conversations hold a great amount weight. You made me want to open up more in the league atmosphere.

@Tonzy @RDBSouthPaw @Mooty99 @JKortesi81 @ValorX77 @Troen --- in alternate world, we string together 4 consecutive playoff appearances. You guys are great and kept the locker room as positive as it could be for a team so shafted by sim shenanigans. You guys also were making it real difficult for me to move on, but yall dont need a cranky old guy on his last legs. I wish it all could have went different, at least for the better.

@Highhaschdi  --- no I didnt forget you, I had to save the best for last. Thanks for being an awesome GM to me TWO times. For taking a chance on me in London and allowing me to voice concern and explain to me how the trends of the sim are. I wish we coulda won that S22 Ultimini for you. Then I gotta thank you again for convincing @Dewalt27 to take a risk with me in Baltimore. I'm glad we at least got some individual awards in that S24 season, but I cant be mad you two got a chance to start your own team. You two have clearly deserved it. Anyone in that Baltimore locker room in S23 and S24 could see that --- it just sucks we never got to see it all put together.

Bonus:
@woelkers -- how could I forget the guy that made me believe I could be a stud player with how much you recruited me during expansion? That might've worked against you because I didn't realize how big of a market I would have if I went to free agency, haha. But alas, everything comes full circle and I hope to not embarrass myself on the Gang Green Gridiron, lol. At least your pitch worked, 5 seasons later, haha.

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - abh89 - 07-13-2021

My ISFL career has been quite an interesting one so far that’s taken turns that I never would have expected the day I was registering on the forum and creating that first post to create a dot that I would soon become addicted to.

As I look back and think about all the people that have made a positive impact on my ISFL experience, I have to start at the beginning with maybe the most important of all, @Sylphreni. Syl was one of the first few users I spoke with in the league and made an incredible first impression. He was the one that gave me the tools and information I needed to be successful in this league and the one that started and fed my addiction to sim testing which I feel is really the point where things began to take off for me.

After joining the London locker room during the scouting process, I felt an instant connection with Syl, @Highhaschdi, @Modern_Duke, @Exilizer, and @DeadlyPlayer and many others. It was that early connection that made it clear to me that I wanted to be a London Royal, though @iStegosauruz had me thinking Dallas might be the team that would draft me. I now consider the London locker room like a second home and truly cherish the countless conversations I’ve had with all of the users I’ve had the pleasure of sharing the war room with. @Z-Whiz, @Swanty, @Crunk, @Pib, @Mojojojo, @Menace0528, @Sebster, @platanocat, @Luciddreams702.

I’m so thankful that I could GM the Royals alongside @"Maglubiyet". He is someone I’ve grown close with in my time here, and someone that I consider a friend. We are alike in many ways, but different enough to have made the perfect combination in a GM pair. We haven’t talked as much recently, but you’re still my guy, Mag.

Duke and Deadly, I’ve already briefly mentioned both of you, but you’ve made far bigger impacts on me than what has been mentioned so far. I know I can count on both of you to be my biggest cheerleaders, but also be there to give me honest advice when I come to you with problems or ideas. You’ve been there for me since day one and I hope I’ve been able to be half the impact on you that you’ve had on me.

As Mag and I planned our resignations from the London Royals GM roles, we selected two fantastic users to fill the void we were leaving, @katarn22 and @slate. I know both of you were uncertain in yourselves when stepping into the role, but I assure you that the rest of us in London knew you would be successful. An Ultimini and a boatload of amazing users later, I think that has been proven. Thank you for carrying on our legacy and making the Royals franchise stronger than it has ever been.

Like London, I also quickly meshed with my teammates in Sarasota after joining the team. There are so many people there that have had a positive impact on me, but I’d like to call out a few. Thanks to @Frostbite for taking a chance on me with such an early pick even though there were some calling it a reach (who’s laughing now?). You’ve been awesome to work alongside and Sarasota is lucky to have you as GM. @sakrosankt, thanks for spending so many hours with me in the sim dungeon going through phases of frustration, confusion, laughter, but mostly joy as we schemed and game planned our way to an Ultimus trophy. Thanks for the scripting help, the late night discussions, but most of all for just being an awesome person. @ thanks for being the person in the room that can bring a smile to all of our faces no matter the situation. Also, thanks to @Billybolo53, @LB3737, Mojo, @Booger, @FootballIsCool, @furiousPanda, @TropicaliaCC and all of the other Sailfish.

Thanks to @bex, Steg, @Mooty99, Swanty, and @DarknessRising for giving me the opportunity to join the ISFL HO team as an intern and believing in me enough to add me as a full-time member of the team. You’ve all been incredible to work with and put in a ton of work behind the scenes that doesn’t get the respect that it deserves.

There are so many other people that have contributed to my enjoyment of this league and I’d never be able to call out all of them, but there are a few more that I’d like to give a special thanks to. @Hordle, @zaynzk, @"Punter715", @Jimi64, @"ShnarlyDude", @Kotasa, @.simo, @Jo3fish5, @ReverendOReily, @.emfaith, @zeagle1

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - Jimi64 - 07-13-2021

There are many people in this league I could name, so I apologize for those I have missed. Sometimes my memory is quite bad.

I'll start from the beginning. @J0EB and @Blasoon , thank you for drafting me to Norfolk. It was because of y'all that I instantly felt at home in this league, and y'all set my expectations high for GM's for the rest of my time here.

Also just individually, @Blasoon it's been great to be able to confide in you and still stay as friends after all this time too. I think you're an awesome person.

@J0EB you know how I feel about you, I don't think I need to say much. You're a great person and a good friend. I hope your irl is leaving you happy at the end of the day.

Shoutout to @LancedJack @TMosura @ConnorM123 my Norfolk buddies. Those were some awesome times, and I'm proud to see how successful we've become in the league. 

@ConnorM123 Thanks for bearing with a season of GMng when I wasn't as capable as I would've wanted to be. I wish things could've been different and we could've GM'd together longer.

@SchwarzNarr You're the most helpful person in the league. I appreciate your willingness to teach me at 3 separate levels: player, GM, and now RM. I'm thankful our paths have crossed these many times. In addition, thank you for teaching me how to be a good war room member. We've butted heads about some topics, though to be honest by now I can't even remember them, but we still cared about each other while standing up for what we thought was right. Now don't go biting off more than you can chew, ok?

I just wanna shoutout some people that we drafted while I was Norfolk GM. I really appreciated what y'all did for the team and the opportunity I had to welcome you (or welcome back recreates) to the league. 
@FleshBagSoup @"SeymourSnatches" @TheRealMazatt @StevenOSullivan @bex @Astrophy058 @pazuzu @Duilio05 and of course my lovely teammate @Magnet

Then we move on to Philly. I didn't expect to be drafted here, and at first I wasn't sure if I would stay. There were drastic changes that occurred soon after my arrival, and what followed led me to be intensely dedicated to this team and it's rebuild. We've come a long way.

Thank you @roastfuego for drafting me. Thank to vets like @juniped , @Briedaqueduc , and @goodfortunecoffee for welcoming me and making me feel at home.
Shoutout to the rest of that S25 Philly class like @jzajenius36 , @209tacos , @charlit , @xenosthelegend . Thank you for believing in the dream.
@iamslm22 thanks for stepping in when things got tough

Gigantic shoutouts to @"Punter715" and @"ShnarlyDude" . 
I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to have a GM-player relationship again like I have with y'all. I am thankful for the great job y'all have done in Philly, but I'm thankful that we can be equal parts friends and colleagues working to take this team to the top. I got very lucky.

I also want to shoutout our S28 draft class, one that I've become very fond of and attached to. @xtitanxmvpx @Ace @Exilate @Amulos and @Magnet. Y'all are a huge part of Philly. 
Also other great Philly people like @Hordle @WildfireMicro , @AgentSmith , and @Luciddreams702

@negs our franchise quarterback. I feel that we have slowly gotten closer and closer in our friendship, which has been a great pleasure. As far as I'm concerned you're already a Philly legend. Thank you for doing what you're doing for Norfolk now. Very few will know this, but that situation bothered me greatly. I'm glad I can rest easy knowing the job you're doing.

Also just a big group shoutout to a collection friends I've made from across the league: @slate @katarn22 @Mojojojo @DeadlyPlayer @abh89 @Swanty @Kotasa @.simo @zeagle1 @zaynzk 

Well that's all I got cause my food finished up in the oven.

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - J0EB - 07-14-2021

I think I emphasized this on WFM's post, but there are truly so many people who I could thank and spread appreciation too. So many people have made my time here enjoyable, and the league as a whole has been so much fun to be a part of, I couldn't be more grateful that I winded up here over a year ago now. In my previous reply, I thanked mostly Norfolk and Philly folks, but this time around I want to shout out those who I've either never played with, or currently don't play with (In no particular order). So here goes:

@Memento Mori Man our OG days in Philly were always a blast, you were such a great friend and I always enjoyed our conversations. Looking back on the days where we would sim test our hearts out for the team fills me with such a strange nostalgia and fondness. We were really in too deep back then and it lead to what happened, but I've come to accept it all now. I don't think I've ever said this to you but I understand why you left, and while I wish that it hadn't come to that, I'm glad that you had the strength to leave, to put yourself first. Everyone has their own goals and situations, and you did what was best for you and I can respect that. It's gonna sound so backwards but Philly needed to break down like that, it needed that reset. So thanks for being such a great friend the whole way through Mori, I'll always wish you the best in OCO.

@Ephenssta Now it's been a while since we've talked. It honestly still pains me to think back on the offseason you left. You had such a strong influence in our locker room and everyone loved talking with you because of how genuine and funny you are. Our friendship was so strong and I'm so glad that we could always hang out together, and call Philly home together back then. I wish things weren't left off on such a bitter note, but I really hope you're doing well. Feel free to reach out anytime if you want to talk and catch up Smile

@nunccoepi It was super cool seeing you in my fantasy group this year since it's been a while since we've talked. You were an awesome DSFL HO member (idk if you still are one or not lol) and I really appreciate all the help you offered when I was lost or too lazy to read the full rule book lol. You were always super friendly and understanding, so thank you!

@Number 82, while we honestly don't spend much time talking, whenever I see you around the Philly lobby (or PT claim channel lol) it's a positive interaction, I know you're a great guy, and I'm glad you've stuck with HON all these years. I have a lot of respect for one team players who stick through think and thin. Also you make dope graphics man!

@124715 You the :goat:. Always a great friend in Philly. You're really mature for your age being only 13 and that's admirable. DAV puts Cross to shame in every way too lol. I'm so glad that you hung out more in the LR towards the final years in your career because you're so friendly and funny. I have so much I could say but you know how much I love ya.

@siddhus while I'm on this HON rampage, I gotta shout out one of my first friends I made in the ISFL. Sid you couldn't have given me a better welcome to the league, and I've always loved talking with you and being your friend. There was a lot to get overwhelmed by back when I first joined in S22, you really simplified things for me and went above and beyond helping me out. Joining the EFL on the Lookout was also a lot of fun and I'm glad Tyson Tripp had some good seasons for the team. I really appreciate you Sid.

@ReverendOReily While we don't often talk, I know you're a great guy and seeing you around the lobby in Philly is always fun too. Keep being you man, you're one of the coolest.

God I still have so many people I want to shout out but this is already super long. Just know that if I didn't mention you directly, I appreciate all the time we've spent together whether it be big or small, on the same team or not. Through your positive vibes, funny comments, openness and friendliness, you make the league an amazing place to be a part of. So thank you.

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - JaytheGreat - 07-14-2021

Starting off with my first ever team in the ISFL the old San Antonio Marshals, my GMs @Revolution5 and @woelkers they were amazing GMs who put together a great team and a great locker room. To specifically shout out Woelkers my GM in San Antonio, and New York and now a fellow rookie with me. Woelkers is a top notch guy (and GM) and I hope to be able to be teammates some time in my new career. Besides the GMs, what made my time being a Marshal/Grey Duck so special was my old teammates, @CLG Rampage, @Nokazoa, @WALDO, @DeadlyPlayer and @Bauer. It was these guys that really helped me get settled in and helped me enjoy the league. 

Next up is the team that drafted Kearse in the first round and that was Yellowknife. The two very smart GMs that drafted me were awesome @Bigred1580 and @shadyshoelace. Bigred did most of my scouting and I can definitely that he's my favorite Nebraska fan, he was the reason I was hoping to be a Wraith when I got drafted. Shady another one of my favorite people, great GM, Shady gave great advice about how to grow my player and was a big reason why Kearse was as decent as he was. Being a Wrath was probably the high point of my enjoyment in the league playing in 3 Ultimuses and playing with some kickass people @manicmav36, @hihihi_62, @RainDelay, @timeconsumer @HENDRIX 2.0, and @flyeaglesfly29.

I was able to spend the last seasons of career with a great group of people in New York, and it makes me really happy that I got to help them out when they just became a team. I do really appreciate being able to part of the #NewYorkSackExchange were I was part of one of the best DLs this league has ever seen. Our defense was nuts and the LR was just as good @TheRocheLimit, @MN_Moosey, @iStegosauruz, @Trautner, @Bwestfield, @zaynzk, and @run_CMC all made up an amazing LR and I was lucky to spend my last 3 seasons there.

Last but not least is the S31 draft class, you guy are awesome and we are going to shake up the both the DSFL and ISFL very soon.

RE: (S30) Offseason Point Task - ConnorM123 - 07-14-2021

Well I have had the pleasure of meeting a TON of fantastic people in this league, apologies if I miss a few out to thank. 
I have to start off with @SchwarzNarr, when I was first starting off in this league in what seems like an eternity she was the best rookie mentor anyone could ask for, always encouraging everyone and helping out with all my ridiculous questions, she is one of if not the reason I got started in doing graphics for this league and I have never looked back, that I have to thank her for because I wouldn't be in this league most likely or ingrained in it as much as I am now. Thankfully I have the pleasure of Narr being one of my GMs in Colorado and I couldn't have asked for more.

@IsaStarcrossed you deserve as much credit as once I was in Norfolk I have chatted with you ever since and have helped bring my knowledge of the league to a good standard. Especially when I eventually became GM of Norfolk, your wisdom and knowledge I could not have done anything in the job without it. Also thanks for being the first person to message me in FA, you sealed the deal with that and I am forever grateful in you being paramount in me moving to Colorado which is now my home.

@J0EB@Blasoon can't thank you enough for drafting me to Norfolk at that time, I genuinely would not be still here if I didn't have that locker room for my first few seasons, you guys were the best GMs anyone could have! also thanks for always being there when I asked for guidance when I was GM you helped me soo much through it, especially blas thanks for putting up with the numerous messages and pings from me.

@Jimi64 Mean Bean Machine Babyy, I wish we could've been Co GMs for longer, we would have done some great things.

@TMosura I'm glad you have settled in well with the GM job, S25 best class.

@Tesla thanks for always being you. I'm extremely lucky to share a locker room with you, you always bring the positivity no matter what, and you are the nicest person I have ever known. You can make anything brighter with your kind words.

Quote:384 Words