International Simulation Football League
(S27) PT4 - Superstar - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S27) PT4 - Superstar (/showthread.php?tid=30163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 02-28-2021

Sarasota QB Mike Boss Jr. has recently been approached by iconic Hollywood Producer Larry David to gauge the gunslinger’s interest in testing the acting waters, according to multiple sources. This would be yet another HBO project for the famous “Seinfeld” co-creator and creator of “Curb Your Enthusiasm”, this time centered around a man who has had everything in live set up for him in a positive manner. The working title of the sitcom is “The Silver Spoon”, with the idea being that Boss Jr.’s character is born with a “silver spoon”, meaning most of life’s challenges are not challenges for him and have instead been satisfied through the hard work of either his parents, grandparents, uncles, or any number of their business associates. Hijinks ensue frequently, as Boss Jr. will find himself in sticky situations where his lack of “Real World” experiences come to bite him in situations where “normal” people would otherwise be able to find their way through. There are a number of other comedians being considered for supporting roles, as Boss Jr. has no acting experience whatsoever, so he’s going to need a strong supporting cast in order for David to avoid a potential flop. “I always enjoyed watching Seinfeld re-runs as a kid. My favorite character was George; boy was he one pathetic loser” said Boss Jr.

221 Words

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - overdoo - 02-28-2021

SHL PT Affiliation

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - shanghai_kid - 02-28-2021

My agent called me in for an important business opportunity, usually when he does this, I know he's talking money. "Listen Darius, you were recently picked up by the London Royals, I've been working with this producer-- to get you a spot, and hear me out, on 'London Pastries' I know you might not be stoked but this is a really big door if you're willing to open it. I'm still working out the contract with him but this is golden." I'm not a chef but I'll do it, cause let's be real, I'm a paper chaser. So I went into the studio where the filming is taking place and I met the producer. "Well Darius, I'm glad you decided to go ahead with the contract! And every time you mention the brand 'whisk-delight' I get a bonus, and more importantly, you get a bonus." Ofcourse, I heard lots of great things about this show, a lot of celebrities had guest appearances. Well, I practiced the script on the way here so, let's get started? "Awesome alright, Take 1, ACTION!" The producer exclaimed. 'Hey everybody, my name is Darius Severance and today we will be making butterscotch cookies using our new mixing machine 'whisk-delight' to make our baking experience an unforgettable one'

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - Gumbaman - 02-28-2021

Bradshaw learned at a young age what to do with stocks. With the money he's got from his contracts He's started to become a household name in investing. He's invested in stocks of Amazan, Pear, Samsang, and Microtough. Another thing he has a reputation for buying stores of McKyle, Burger Queen, Papa Zayne, and Walcart. He's smart with his money and while on the field he's earning money off of it. He knows his future and he's not going to stop when his football career is done, He's going to keep rising. As of this release he owns 4.5% of all stocks of Amazan. He owns 7.3% of all stocks in the phone company Pear. He has an impressive 6.9% of stocks owned in MicroTough. Last but not least he owns 14.87% of all stocks of Samsang. This last year he earned $26,135,485.16 from dividends from his stocks. Now, let's talk about his businesses. He owns 60 stores of McKyle, 70 Stores of Burger Queen, 287 stores of Papa Zayne, and 37 stores of Walcart. In just this past year he’s earned $34,658,324.15 from his stores. Just wait until he can buy more. He’ll be a billionaire shortly.

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - mango8154 - 02-28-2021

One idea a producer could come to Daniel about is a reality tv show about life in Britain from his point of view, it could follow him in his daily life where he goes on about the differences between life in England and the USA, and how he deals with it. It can go on about his life growing up and how he got to the ISFL through his school life playing rugby and his issues and finding the sport of American football at university and learning about the ISFL and getting to the draft. It could go into his childhood and family issues and be a real tear jerker feel good film or tv show.

Another idea could be a tv show where Daniel takes audiences through different sports, their history and aspects of the sport that could help him in his game, with his varied sport background he could take audiences in to the culture of other sports like rugby, football (soccer) and cricket and how they have developed, this could be a cool way of connecting people with other sports through a person who played a lot of different sports growing up and knows how playing different sport can help you, this would be less reality tv and more documentary style.

Another Idea could be A action comedy movie, where this special agent (played by Daniel O’leary) goes out in the world trying to stop world ending machinations from various secret societies, and bumbling and tripping into ways to halt them, sort of like Johnny English where this incompetent character gets into the middle of all these massive messes and somehow trough stupidity and luck saves the world, trying to look like a tough guy while being an absolute mess, sort of like his playing career so far, people would like this because a bumbling British man is very funny.

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - Tomasnz - 02-28-2021

Quote:Written option: A famous producer has approached your player with a bright idea that'll make them famous beyond the football world. What is the idea? Will a camera man follow your player in a new reality TV series, show off your player's skills in the kitchen with a new cooking show, or maybe make them appear on the big screen in a new blockbuster film?

So this is not the first time a television producer has approached Chet. He has been approached by a number of danish tv channels around highlighting his isfl journey. But also just his journey from moving to America. He was also approached by an American televangelist to do a regular physical exercise spot once.  

The Latest pitch is nothing to do with Chet, nor football, but rather giving Chet a chance to co star on a new ensemble comedy drama (dramedy). Chet isn’t a born actor but has done some basic commercial work and has a few drama queen moments. The nice thing about this idea is it genuinely diversifies Chet’s fam. 

Chet’s reaction is pretty subdued, on one hand he would love to take part and grow his acting skills perhaps for a life after football even. But on the other he really doesn’t want the distraction taking part would cause. Maybe he’s also just being a bit arogent and thinks the show should totally center on himself and forget this bigger cast. 

Another potential option which would be fantastic in Chets managers mind is an ensemble action drama based on the Baltimore hawks. What an amazing way to get the fans imaginations going during the long off season

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - maupassant - 02-28-2021

It is a know fact that Erik Gaare is Norwegian and comes from a family that lived off the fishing industry in his native country. Therefore, I think it would be ideal for him to be the host of a cooking show about all the possible dishes made with fishes. He does have the charisma to do it. If he has the cooking skill, that is a whole different story. But I guess a tv show where the host sucks at cooking but really tries to do his best would also make for some quality entertainment. Another idea is for him to actually be on a reality show about fishing, where he goes and tries to be like his ancestors (could be tough considering he went on to live a whole different life in America). I think the show could happen during the offseason and have him visit Norway and the other Scandinavian countries looking for fisherman’s stories and doing some fishing, all while showing the amazing views that so many of these countries have. The Norwegian fjords are some of the most amazing landscapes on the entire planet and the show could have a real natural and fresh feeling to it.

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - Air Crou - 02-28-2021

Skiuuup don't need no producer to be a superstar. He is one already. Everyone knows who he is. He needs no producers or whatever to reach superstardom. But he can do it to make some extra cash. So why not? His personality is perfect for a documentary, a podcast, for everything. "Uninterrupted" have contacted Skiuuup, with an offer for a show. He'd either join Bron and Dray at the barbershop, or he'd have his own show, where he'd be able to talk about whatever he wants. Either option was fine for Skiuuup. He ended up getting both. He managed to, except for broadening his platform and following, by interacting with NBA superstars and their fanbase, use that exact platform to fight the good fight. He grew up poor, and he is black. He comes from an unfavored background. With little chance of success. He managed to fix his monetary problems. But he was a victim of racial injustice. So the platform of "Uninterrupted" is going to film a documentary with Skiuuup. There, Skiuuup will talk about his struggles growing up. And he will also be given the opportunity for a podcast, where he will invite some people each week, background or job indifferent, in a debate show, where they will discuss the most recent events from around the world, whether it's sports or not. Because Skiuuup is a firm believer of discussion and personal betterment. He firmly believes that if you know how to use your platform, you can change the world. And that's what Uninterrupted will help him do. Becoming a superstar is one thing. Doing so while improving the world around you is even better.

Code:
277 words

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - OrvalOverallOveralls - 02-28-2021

When approached by the producer, Malik simply nodded and the produce knew he was on board. Malik slipped him a mixtape with new beats. The next day, a camera crew will show up on his doorstep, set out all their gear, and begin an interview with the masterful musician and football player. The interview would be shot in black and white film, and Malik would spend hours collaborating with the crew with new material. He'd spit rhymes over the beats provided previously, blowing the minds of the crew. The most significant moment enraptured the cameraman so much that the camera tilted up to the ceiling. The shot will be kept, remembered in eternity for its realness and authenticity of the moment. Malik would answer life's mysteries, coax the emotions out of the viewers. Malik would finish the interview showing off a new dance move that'll excite the young ones who watch him on the field. Finally, Malik would give them footage of his favorite things, including his extensive library of experimental films, his pet snakes- Croesus the Cobra, Aether the Anaconda, and Prig the Python, as well as his recording equipment. The interview would circulate the web at various intervals, with only bits and pieces of the full interview released at a time. A master editor would be the only person capable of putting it all back together. The video becomes a modern day myth, with kids telling one another dubious lies about what they've seen from it.

Code:
248 words

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - Skorch - 02-28-2021

I think the best showcase for Andrew Warthol's skills would be a show sort of like Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. He absolutely loves to travel, but the only think he could possibly love more is food! With being a member of the DSFL, he has travelled to a bunch of amazing cities and eaten a plethora of exciting foods, but what would be greater than doing that for a job? It would quite easily be transferrable to when he is drafted into the ISFL as well, since there are a whole new batch of cities to explore and eat their signature foods. For each episode, three restaurants will be featured in each city. Depending on the episode theming or what city is being featured, most likely all the restaurants will have a different theme and food that they are known for. However, with this type of format, it is possible to have completely themed episodes, like "Best Pizza in New York" for example. Then, we will feature 3 restaurants of the same type, and at the end of the episode, rank them to convey what the "Best of ___" in whatever city is. I think it would be a good way to have Andrew earn some extra cash, and display his food prowess.