International Simulation Football League
*Applehort presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Applehort presser (/showthread.php?tid=10654)

Pages: 1 2

*Applehort presser - TheMemeMaestro - 10-12-2018

@Daybe im just here for the ban

*Applehort presser - kckolbe - 10-12-2018

I just want to say that I think you are moving to one hell of an offense. Willie, Valentine, L'Alto, and Harp give you not only an impressive combination of targets, but also phenomenal blocking. Add in the very decent OL your team can afford, and not only should you see a noticeable increase in your passing efficiency, but you will definitely set a personal record for QB rushing.

I have no doubt that Baltimore will be back in the Ultimus in S11 and after the way your career started, I don't begrudge you that success at all.

*Applehort presser - tlk742 - 10-12-2018

What's your benchmark for a successful year this year?

*Applehort presser - Daybe - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 07:10 AM)kckolbe Wrote:I just want to say that I think you are moving to one hell of an offense.  Willie, Valentine, L'Alto, and Harp give you not only an impressive combination of targets, but also phenomenal blocking.  Add in the very decent OL your team can afford, and not only should you see a noticeable increase in your passing efficiency, but you will definitely set a personal record for QB rushing. 

I have no doubt that Baltimore will be back in the Ultimus in S11 and after the way your career started, I don't begrudge you that success at all.

Hey man, thanks for the props! And yeah. I'm looking forward to playing in an offense where I have a ton of pass catchers, not just locking in on Howard Miller like last year.

Also, thanks for understanding why I made the move. It really means a lot because a lot of people (Especially those outside of the situation) are going to make a lot of assumptions on why/what/how it happened.

(10-12-2018, 09:44 AM)tlk742 Wrote:What's your benchmark for a successful year this year?

I want to improve in all facets of the game. I'm coming into a better situation, so I want to make the most of it. They've gifted me great weapons in Willie, L'Alto, Valentine, and Harp, as well as another great offensive line. I really hope my efficiency spikes and I can help lead this team to an Ultimus.

*Applehort presser - kckolbe - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 10:46 AM)Daybe Wrote:Hey man, thanks for the props! And yeah. I'm looking forward to playing in an offense where I have a ton of pass catchers, not just locking in on Howard Miller like last year.

Also, thanks for understanding why I made the move. It really means a lot because a lot of people (Especially those outside of the situation) are going to make a lot of assumptions on why/what/how it happened.

I find it hard to see how anyone couldn't understand. In early S8, when I was in DSFL, I tried giving Ramero some pointers on how you should be used and tips to help your build, and it didn't seem like either were used. I know how loudly I bitched when I thought the strats put me at a disadvantage for 1 week of sims, so there is no way in hell I would have put up with it for 3 seasons.

Besides, you had already gone public and vented your frustrations, and I don't remember anyone thinking you were unfair in any of them. As much as it sucks for Colorado, you did your time.

And, to the Yeti, I would have picked Bly, Grau, and Ramero in a heartbeat, so I can't say they brought this all on themselves with bad drafting. Yeah, they made a few decisions I disagreed with in recent drafts and trades, and I wrote about those already, but a lot of it really was just bad luck.

*Applehort presser - YoungTB - 10-12-2018

So what's your favorite kind of cupcake

(10-12-2018, 11:33 AM)YoungTB Wrote:So what's your favorite kind of cupcake

Definitely not those who vote for themselves in awards.

*Applehort presser - manicmav36 - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 01:48 PM)Daybe Wrote:Definitely not those who vote for themselves in awards.

[Image: giphy.gif]

*Applehort presser - infinitempg - 10-12-2018

how does it feel working with the best kicker in the business now?

wish you all the success except when it comes to playing us Wink