International Simulation Football League
*kckolbe Draft Review - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *kckolbe Draft Review (/showthread.php?tid=10675)

Pages: 1 2

*kckolbe Draft Review - maxcrazy - 10-13-2018

I was really hyped to get drafted to Arizona. Whatever the team needs me to do, I'm down. We'll see what happens, but for now I'm just hyped to get drafted onto a dope ass team.

*kckolbe Draft Review - timeconsumer - 10-13-2018

(10-13-2018, 02:56 AM)ADwyer87 Wrote:Am i the first Otter ever to be in HO @timeconsumer ?

Yes. And while kcolbe thinks this draft had other WRs of similar quality and that Sunnycursed was a reach...Sunnycursed comes with a $10m HO paycheck every season that those other WRs don't.

*kckolbe Draft Review - WannabeFinn - 10-13-2018

(10-12-2018, 10:41 PM)tez Wrote:The only person who gets to call me a mistake is my mother.

And she has.
Sad boy hours already? Wow time flies

*kckolbe Draft Review - SwagSloth - 10-13-2018

(10-13-2018, 07:21 AM)maxcrazy Wrote:I was really hyped to get drafted to Arizona. Whatever the team needs me to do, I'm down. We'll see what happens, but for now I'm just hyped to get drafted onto a dope ass team.
You're gonna be awesome, man!

*kckolbe Draft Review - speculadora - 10-13-2018

Nice stuff. Just to add a couple of things on Sunnycursed - for us the not earning max TPE is not a super big thing because we know that he's most likely not going to stop earning TPE. He's also been loyal in the past and has a bank account large enough to sustain himself. So we're basically getting a guy who we know will be cheap, reliable, and loyal, which makes up for the lack of TPE.

*kckolbe Draft Review - kckolbe - 10-13-2018

(10-13-2018, 05:48 AM)SwagSloth Wrote:I'm super excited to be in Arizona and glad you guys drafted me.  While nothing formal was ever said, I strongly suspected Bzerkap would grab me at #4, so I figured  ARI  or  YKW  were the two most likely options.

I'm curious what will happen with Moore. Worse case scenario, I know YKW utilized two TEs well for a while as did other teams, so he can definitely add value even at his current role. CB does sound awesome if he is open to that, too.

Well, bear in mind that for the style of offense my QB is best suited for, @maxcrazy is more compatible as just a receiver than the traditional speed receiver. TPE being equal, I would rather have a balanced or possession TE on the outside than a speed WR.

Based on next year's draft, which seems pretty legit, we may move him around, but I'm happy with where he is right now. He'd make a great slot receiver, and our new running back will love having that kind of support. And for a semi-mobile QB, getting those 10+ yard rushes is a lot of fun too.

*kckolbe Draft Review - Rabidsponge21 - 10-13-2018

I think this draft + Next years will be a big defining factor on how the league will shape up over the next 5+ seasons. Teams need to hit their picks out of the park or be left behind IMO.

Also for everyone letting me fall to 7th, you'll regret that.

(10-13-2018, 10:10 AM)Rabidsponge21 Wrote:I think this draft + Next years will be a big defining factor on how the league will shape up over the next 5+ seasons. Teams need to hit their picks out of the park or be left behind IMO.
I agree. This has been the strongest draft since the early days of the league. We had guys in the third and fourth round that could have been first-rounders a few seasons ago. A great draft could set you up for several good seasons. A bad one could leave your rivals stacked.

I really hope that this becomes the new trend.

*kckolbe Draft Review - YoungTB - 10-13-2018

Alright so I just read through this, basically what I'm getting from this article is Trust The Process?

(10-13-2018, 10:46 AM)YoungTB Wrote:Alright so I just read through this, basically what I'm getting from this article is Trust The Process?
[Image: vg7fd.jpg]