International Simulation Football League
(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S17) - PT2 - Record breaking (/showthread.php?tid=15326)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - Rising Equinox - 09-03-2019

This is a very interesting topic and a tough choice for a player in my position, which is LB. There's so many options for records we could possibly break, but some of them we will never be able to reach. I actually do have a couple DSFL records when it comes to tackles. Most people that were here then probably remember, but I actually have the single game and single season tackle record in the DSFL. I didn't just break the previous record, I destroyed it. I'm very proud of this achievement, but I also know that I can't live in the past forever. When it comes to the NSFL, if I had to choose one record I would want to break, it would probably be any of the main sack records: single game, single season, career, etc. These are insane records, but if I want to be remembered as one of the best, it's what I must strive for in the end. I switched from MLB to SLB when I came into the NSFL, so the fact that I was a tackle machine is irrelevant now. That's not the record I'm chasing anymore. I'm chasing the records that only the greatest players in my specific position have been able to achieve. Again, I realize records aren't easy to break, but they were also made to be broken in the first place. I've been told by several people that I have a very promising career ahead of me, if I continue at my current rate. If I can even come close to these records, I think I could end my career happily, knowing that my name will be remembered as one of the greatest of all time.

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - UpperNet - 09-03-2019

I feel like as a competitor you need to chase multiple records and be the best player out there but if I have to single out a record it would defiantly be the career record tackles for loss for the NSFL. Sure a normal tackle is important but a normal tackle doesnt tell the whole story and a tackle for loss is 100% proof that you made a impact on that play because you made the runner have negative yards. I want to beat it because simply I want to be the best player out there and tackles for loss is defiantly one of the flashier stats besides interception. Plus nothing is better then busting through that line to stop a runner at its tracks.

To beat it I defiantly have to get as fast and strong as possible to be able to get through the back feild to make that play so basically all that TPE I'm going to focus on speed, strength and of course a little bit into tackling. I just have to keep grinding in those point tasks to get as much as TPE as possible to put into those stats and I know eventually I'll max out on all 3 of those.

I think the feeling I'll get for accomplishing that feat will a mix between satification cause of the TPE grinding I will have to do and relief cause beating a record In general is a huge deal and knowing you beated one got to be one of that best feelings. Hopefully I'll know that feeling one day.

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - flyeaglesfly29 - 09-03-2019

PT Pass

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - AlexF - 09-03-2019

PBE

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - TubbyTim69 - 09-03-2019

The record for most INTS in a season was set way back in 2016. After 3 weeks this season I’m currently sitting with 2 tied for 1st in the league. Breaking this record means the world to me. The way my season is going I’m hoping to do this my Rookie season. I want this record beaten because 9 teams passed on my in the Draft. Many teams told me I was a 2nd round pick. Philly not only traded down but still drafted me in the 1st round. Right now is my best opportunity for this record because of who the #1 Corner is on my team. Emoji is, if not the best one of the best corners in the league right now. QB's know what he is capable of while I’m still unknown. QB's don’t understand what I am capable of, they don’t understand how I’m a shut down guy, or that if you throw that football my direction you’re half a second away from it going the other way. My hands are good enough to turn any 50/50 ball, I’m quick enough to turn an INT into a pick 6. Let this be a warning to the league and it’s QB'S……. By the end of my 5th season I will be the record holder of 15 INT's in a season.

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - Sermokala - 09-04-2019

The record I want Frabicio Baldari break is easily the FF/FR record. The highlight reels for d linemen are when they're in the backfield. The crowd always roars when they get a sack. They cheer as one whenever a tackle for a loss is made. But prospects become first-round draft picks when they break through the line, smash some poor fool who saw them coming so fast they lose control of their limbs, falls broken to the ground and watches that man grab the ball and march it over your broken body. It doesn't just shift momentum it can end a game like nothing else. A pick-six can be credited to their defense. A missed field goal is blamed on the kicker. But a forced fumble recovery means that the oline has to drag that player who got wrecked off the field and sit him down on the bench. They have to then stand around and ask each other what just happened, what went wrong, and whos at fault? All the while your team is watching from across the field hyped up and ready to get back out onto the field.

Stat-lines are sorted and judged on macro, good plays last the rest of the week, but people still watch the hit heard around the world.

(216 words)

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - TheDangaZone - 09-04-2019

SHL PT

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - KillKillKill - 09-04-2019

PBE PT

Username: wkdfire53

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - Eco - 09-04-2019

I only care about three defensive stats and they are sacks, interceptions and defensive touchdowns. During my first two seasons in the NSFL, I got 9 sacks, 3 interceptions and 1 defensive touchdown. Looking at my awful stats, I have to accept the fact that I am on pace for shit. There is no way I can get enough sacks to be in the top 10 list. If I end up having a couple of insane seasons where I get 4 or 5 interceptions, I might end up in the top 10 list for interceptions. However I don't think that is quite possible. This might sound strange but the only stat that I "might" be on pace for is defensive touchdowns. I will be playing in the NSFL for 7 more seasons(including this one) and I have to get one pick six every season from this point on to be able to get my name on the top 10 list. Now that I said that out loud, I think that is impossible too. So my career goal is not about setting records but more about getting rings and keeping a high win percentage. I will be very happy if I can get three rings and have over 60 percent win rate. So far I got one ring and have 71 percent win rate, so I guess I am on pace for my career goal.

(S17) - PT2 - Record breaking - majesiu - 09-04-2019

PBE Affiliation