International Simulation Football League
It’s about time I’ve done this - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: It’s about time I’ve done this (/showthread.php?tid=15518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

It’s about time I’ve done this - Rise of Smitty - 09-17-2019

Actions not words. Believe it when I see it.

It’s about time I’ve done this - IsaStarcrossed - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 08:11 AM)Vander Jones Wrote:Actions not words. Believe it when I see it.

There is no need to be deliberately toxic to a guy who is trying to change for the better. It looks like you could take a play out of his book and take a chill pill. If you want to have your hissy fit, go have it somewhere where people care because this ain't it chief. This isn't about you.

(09-17-2019, 06:18 AM)IsaStarcrossed Wrote:There is no need to be deliberately toxic to a guy who is trying to change for the better. It looks like you could take a play out of his book and take a chill pill. If you want to have your hissy fit, go have it somewhere where people care because this ain't it chief. This isn't about you.

Oh okay cool. This dude is toxic every day and one beg for forgiveness ain't gonna make up for every day before this.

It’s about time I’ve done this - Buttersqauch101 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 02:33 PM)Vander Jones Wrote:Oh okay cool. This dude is toxic every day and one beg for forgiveness ain't gonna make up for every day before this.
Look man I’m trying to fix my issues. I’m not trying to make things worse but you’re gonna try being toxic to me rn and act like I’ve talked to you every day. I don’t think I’ve ever even talked to you in general because I almost never talk in general chat. Take a break from here, leave forever, whatever is healthy for you. Just don’t judge me in this situation for how you’ve been today

(09-17-2019, 06:37 AM)Buttersqauch101 Wrote:Look man I’m trying to fix my issues. I’m not trying to make things worse but you’re gonna try being toxic to me rn and act like I’ve talked to you every day. I don’t think I’ve ever even talked to you in general because I almost never talk in general chat. Take a break from here, leave forever, whatever is healthy for you. Just don’t judge me in this situation for how you’ve been today

You don't have to of talked to me for me to see how you've been on the daily. I have eyes.

It’s about time I’ve done this - Opera_Phantom - 09-17-2019

????????????????

????????????????

It’s about time I’ve done this - Dylandeluxe - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 08:39 AM)Vander Jones Wrote:You don't have to of talked to me for me to see how you've been on the daily. I have eyes.

Yes because attacking someone when they are trying to genuinely apologize is the cool thing to do.
He talked to everybody that had issues with each other and we hashed it out.

I don't know you but I'm kinda glad you retired before getting in the Tijuana LR, because you seem like a proper dickhead.

He's doing this for attention. If he was genuine he would of talked it over with the one's he was a jerk too and left it at that. I don't care for this publicity, woe is me, stunt.

Move along.

It’s about time I’ve done this - IsaStarcrossed - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 09:12 AM)Vander Jones Wrote:He's doing this for attention. If he was genuine he would of talked it over with the one's he was a jerk too and left it at that. I don't care for this publicity, woe is me, stunt.

Move along.

What he is doing is being a kid. Kids make mistakes. Kids try to find ways to make up for it. He's making an attempt. He's 16, he's growing and evolving like you're supposed to. Unlike you.

You want to talk about someone doing it for publicity? You've been whining like a bitch for the last hour because you didn't get your way. Of the two of you, I know which one is acting like a damn child. Get over yourself, dude. You throwing this giant pity party for yourself? You're not going to get your way. You're retired. Recreate or move on, I don't care which. You don't have to make others miserable in the process.

(09-17-2019, 07:16 AM)IsaStarcrossed Wrote:What he is doing is being a kid. Kids make mistakes. Kids try to find ways to make up for it. He's making an attempt. He's 16, he's growing and evolving like you're supposed to. Unlike you.

You want to talk about someone doing it for publicity? You've been whining like a bitch for the last hour because you didn't get your way. Of the two of you, I know which one is acting like a damn child. Get over yourself, dude. You throwing this giant pity party for yourself? You're not going to get your way. You're retired. Recreate or move on, I don't care which. You don't have to make others miserable in the process.

Hmm personal attacks now. Nice.

Actions speak louder than words bro bro.

If he gets a month of being a jerk, I get one day. You all come to his defense now but when he starts being a jerk again to you, you will flip right back to the other side. Grow a spine people.