International Simulation Football League
Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey (/showthread.php?tid=20390)

Pages: 1 2 3

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - Hallmonitor_20 - 03-24-2020

All I have to say is

FAIR RUBS

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - Muford - 03-24-2020

rub me fairly

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - caltroit_red_flames - 03-24-2020

(03-24-2020, 08:47 PM)Hallmonitor_20 Wrote:All I have to say is

FAIR RUBS

[Image: alzbd6G5_700w_0.jpg]

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - Raven - 03-25-2020

Even though you didn't tag us, I still filled it out

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - Duilio05 - 03-25-2020

Am I supposed to answer this in a general sense or as if i'm drafting for S22?
Personally I think this survey question is just bad. Our draft classes fluctuate too much in multiple ways for this question to provide any meaningful data.

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - caltroit_red_flames - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 08:19 AM)Duilio05 Wrote:Am I supposed to answer this in a general sense or as if i'm drafting for S22?
Personally I think this survey question is just bad. Our draft classes fluctuate too much in multiple ways for this question to provide any meaningful data.

Class size doesn't matter. You wouldn't ask for that information when it comes to WR or QB. The point is whether GMs still value other positions over OL to the point where they wouldn't consider drafting a max earning OL in the 1st/2nd/3rd round. I specifically didn't include that specific information because it would skew.the results.

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - TeyonSchavari - 03-25-2020

I would like to point out that I have no GM experience and am not very familiar with the inner workings of the sim, so I'm not exactly sure how human OL are much different other than things I've heard around the league (like the weight difference for example). That said I'm not against human OL by any means

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - Duilio05 - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 08:30 AM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote:Class size doesn't matter. You wouldn't ask for that information when it comes to WR or QB. The point is whether GMs still value other positions over OL to the point where they wouldn't consider drafting a max earning OL in the 1st/2nd/3rd round. I specifically didn't include that specific information because it would skew.the results.

Class size does matter, and it's the same for any position. In a smaller class i'm forced to draft my future WR/QB/LB in the first or second round. In bigger classes i have the option to wait on certain positions. Just last draft Baltimore took our future QB in the 5th round. I will draft the player regardless of position in the round that I think is equal to their value.

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - woelkers - 03-25-2020

I filled this out just to spite you for not including co-GMs.

Offensive Lineman GM/HO Opinion Survey - caltroit_red_flames - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 12:15 PM)woelker11 Wrote:I filled this out just to spite you for not including co-GMs.

Cool! Always good to have more opinions!