International Simulation Football League
*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Chicago Mystery GM Reject (/showthread.php?tid=20653)

Pages: 1 2

*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - rapideagle - 03-31-2020

So more confirmation that this whole thing was just Jiggly/Oles trying to stay in power no matter who the HO candidate was, I'm sure you would have been a great GM, but Chicago never gave you a chance because Jiggly was scared of the team moving from Chicago. Regardless I'm happy with Muford and Bayley being appointed so I hope they do well despite all the mess around the team right now.

*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - SwagSloth - 03-31-2020

You're doing great things in Philly. It was great of you to offer to take over the team and help right the ship, but if Chicago doesn't want you, it sounds like the Philly LR is glad to keep you around.

*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - Baron1898 - 03-31-2020

Yeah we’ll keep him right here in Philadelphia thank you very much

*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - UpperNet - 03-31-2020

Chicago need to find a way to get rid of there negative stigma surrounding it really. Shouldn't be at a point where no rookies wanna go there

*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - retrospace111 - 03-31-2020

(03-31-2020, 12:15 PM)UpperNet Wrote:Chicago need to find a way to get rid of there negative stigma surrounding it really. Shouldn't be at a point where no rookies wanna go there

which is why a rebrand is needed

i don't understand why some people cough cough jiggly cough cough are so opposed to it

*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - Memento Mori - 03-31-2020

Jiggly: I don't want to be GM
Also Jiggly: Leads a revolt against the new GM even though he admits they've not got any professional reason to reject them and puts himself forward as a GM candidate for the team

:thinking:

*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - rapideagle - 03-31-2020

(03-31-2020, 11:47 AM)Memento Mori Wrote:Jiggly: I don't want to be GM
Also Jiggly: Leads a revolt against the new GM even though he admits they've not got any professional reason to reject them and puts himself forward as a GM candidate for the team

It seems like it was more because he wanted to make sure the new GM didn't rebrand/relocate Chicago more than it was because Jiggly actually wanted to be GM again. Not really solid reasoning for a revolt if it's actually true but that's what it looks like at least

*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - Oles - 03-31-2020

(03-31-2020, 10:11 AM)retrospace111 Wrote:i dont know if anyone is buying the BS that jiggly said about how he only wanted to be a "mediator" for the "crisis" chicago was going through. He obviously wanted GM and when the vote backfired on Oles and him, it was poetic justice.

Of course I wanted to GM, I wanted to help the team I made and I've almost always been a GM in the league. I thought I had a good chance to get it when HO was conducting the search and when I didn't get it I made peace with it and assumed I wasn't going to get it. I was fine with it and hoped tim would do well, even if my initial response was one that wasn't favorable. I was only in the war room to help them try to figure things out until a permanent candidate was in place. I fully did not expect to win the team vote either because Jiggly was telling the team not to vote for us, and I was considering telling him to remove me from the vote because of this situation as a whole. It doesn't matter to me whether I'm GM or not, what matters is that the team is turned around and successful.

*Chicago Mystery GM Reject - Ben - 04-01-2020

(04-01-2020, 09:54 AM)To12143 Wrote:Of course I wanted to GM.

(04-01-2020, 09:54 AM)To12143 Wrote:It doesn't matter to me whether I'm GM or not.