International Simulation Football League
Happy times thread - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Happy times thread (/showthread.php?tid=2318)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Happy times thread - Roshambo - 07-19-2017

I actually get paid to watch football come season time, so that's pretty happy.

I was bored scrolling through reddit nonstop until this league, so that's pretty happy.

I had 2 IPAs and a free shot with lunch today and now I'm decently buzzed at work, so that's pretty happy.

Happy times thread - Noble - 07-19-2017

8 months with my girl today, so that's pretty happy.

Currently making toast so that's pretty happy.

Just got hired at DQ so that's pretty happy.

Got my marks back after finals and have a 97% average so that's pretty happy.

I fly to Oakville in like a week for the Junior NLL Tournament (lacrosse) so that's pretty happy.

Happy times thread - White Cornerback - 07-19-2017

Found out I get my sling off around the end of September, which is roughly two weeks into college! I've decided to continue my bulk (against peoples advice) in an effort to gain the weight and then just cut whenever I can get back to training. 3k calories per day baby with 0 exercise.

Happy times thread - timeconsumer - 07-19-2017

I found it it's not going to rain this weekend so I'm going to go to my happy place:

[Image: 8947.jpg]

Happy times thread - Jogn - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 10:18 AM)Noble Wrote:8 months with my girl today, so that's pretty happy.

Currently making toast so that's pretty happy.

Just got hired at DQ so that's pretty happy.

Got my marks back after finals and have a 97% average so that's pretty happy.

I fly to Oakville in like a week for the Junior NLL Tournament (lacrosse) so that's pretty happy.

Stoon to Oakville is a pretty lateral move tbh.

Congrats on the new job tho

Happy times thread - Grapehead - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 03:30 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:I found it it's not going to rain this weekend so I'm going to go to my happy place:

[Image: 8947.jpg]
Damn that looks awesome

Happy times thread - timeconsumer - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 05:13 PM)Grapehead Wrote:Damn that looks awesome

Sweetwater Creek State Park in Georgia. It's about 15 minutes from my house. I just post up on some rocks with a cooler full of beer and hang out in the cool water all day with my wife and my dog.

Happy times thread - Bafetimbi Gomis - 08-07-2017

This needs to be resurrected because there's too many drama and we should all be happy.

Happy times thread - 4D Chess - 08-07-2017

Okay I'll start it back off! I absolutely love my job, and it should be set up to still be there for me when I graduate (t-minus 2 semesters) and I've been working a lot this summer and making a little bit of $.

But now I'm about to go on 3 vacations this month starting tomorrow and I couldn't be happier! Just around the Midwest with the gf, but still -- it's something.

Happy times thread - loco - 08-10-2017

(08-07-2017, 03:56 PM)Bafetimbi Gomis Wrote:This needs to be resurrected because there's too many drama and we should all be happy.
fuckin softies, tryna be happy. fuck that.