International Simulation Football League
*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block (/showthread.php?tid=3268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - ErMurazor - 08-12-2017

This is a b.s. article and I find it extremely insulting to WOAT Mike Boss. Boss has put in countless hours practicing the art of the turnover. If Bronko thinks he's going to come in here and steal the only thing Mike Boss is good at, as a fan of the game, I won't let it happen. How many 6 int games is this guy putting up? I mean Mike Boss averaged 4 ints a season last game to the Outlaws? This kid comes in here and throws 3 ints in two games and things he's the new WOAT? Those are rookie numbers man.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - AsylumParty - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 02:38 AM)ErMurazor Wrote:i mean Mike Boss averaged 4 ints a season last game to the Outlaws?

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Roshambo - 08-12-2017

[QUOTE=ErMurazor,Aug 12 2017, 12:38 AM]I mean Mike Boss averaged 4 ints a season last game to the Outlaws?

Not to argue the facts here but... week 1 was 6 INTS (which is fucking absurd) take JUST that away and everything is relatively normal

even with the week 9(?) 4 INT game

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - ErMurazor - 08-12-2017

Quote:[QUOTE=ErMurazor,Aug 12 2017, 12:38 AM]I mean Mike Boss averaged 4 ints a season last game to the Outlaws?

Not to argue the facts here but... week 1 was 6 INTS (which is fucking absurd) take JUST that away and everything is relatively normal

even with the week 9(?) 4 INT game

I believe in S1 Mike Boss averaged 4 ints a game against us, counting the playoffs...lol.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - 4D Chess - 08-12-2017

I have two responses to this article. CHOOSE YOUR OWN REPLY:

Select 1 for a meme

Select 2 for a quote from Harry Truman

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - 124715 - 08-12-2017

[Image: OhpK7qU.png]

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - timeconsumer - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 02:38 AM)ErMurazor Wrote:This is a b.s. article and I find it extremely insulting to WOAT Mike Boss. Boss has put in countless hours practicing the art of the turnover. If Bronko thinks he's going to come in here and steal the only thing Mike Boss is good at, as a fan of the game, I won't let it happen. How many 6 int games is this guy putting up? I mean Mike Boss averaged 4 ints a season last game to the Outlaws? This kid comes in here and throws 3 ints in two games and things he's the new WOAT? Those are rookie numbers man.

You let your internal bias obscure the actual facts.

[Image: Ecr5eT5.png]

You should know this anyway, since you presim games before streaming them in order to find your favorite result.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Bzerkap - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 08:06 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:You let your internal bias obscure the actual facts.

You should know this anyway, since you presim games before streaming them in order to find your favorite result.
Watch out!! We got accusations over here!

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Valtookan - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 09:06 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:You let your internal bias obscure the actual facts.

This is such a serious accusation, I'm not even going to joke with it. I'm just going to tag @Ballerstorm and @ErMurazor. Joking or not, I don't enjoy when peoples integrity is put into question when this whole league is built on that one thing.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Perry87 - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 10:06 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:You let your internal bias obscure the actual facts.

[Image: aP0qrIP.gif]