International Simulation Football League
*The Noble Power Rankings - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *The Noble Power Rankings (/showthread.php?tid=5790)

Pages: 1 2

*The Noble Power Rankings - 7hawk77 - 11-01-2017

Also, I'm pretty sure TLK is a Jets fan, in case misery wanted more company.

*The Noble Power Rankings - 124715 - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 08:38 AM)kckolbe Wrote:Right?  I feel this needed more info.  Am I losing James Warner?

I tried to convict James Warner and got the following back in response:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Hey Baller,

Sorry to bother you now, I know you've got a lot going on, but I think I've found a Noble multi. MixAndMatch joined from the same IP as Noble, without using the same IP thread, and he's barely active, which makes it more likely. In addition, M&M's first player says "recruited by Noble" Can you confirm or deny?

Thanks,
Yeah, this was brought up already and I am 99% sure it is not a multi. It just doesn't add up, here's why.

1. Noble initially said he was his friend from school, so I can understand an IP matching if they are at the same school area or at each other's houses. Noble SHOULD be putting it in the same IP thread if that's the case.

2. If you're making a multi, why say that he's recruited by you? Why not try to hide your affiliation with him?

3. Why retire and re-create? He was already on Nobles team at a position they need.

4. His recreate was drafted by the Wraiths, and when bzerkap offered him up to Nobles team in a trade, to play with his friend, noble wasn't interested. Why have a multi if it's not to try and cheat to make your team better?

5. The name change. He used to be 7sports but he spent NSFL money to change his name. Why in God's name would you do this if it was a multi?

Because of all these reasons I made the decision that I do not think it is a multi.

OK, that makes sense. It's possible that all of these were Noble's attempts to hide the multi but I agree with you that it's unlikely. I just didn't see a post in the same IP thread is all. Thanks!
:dj:
He will be monitored closely, regardless.

*The Noble Power Rankings - kckolbe - 11-01-2017

Quote:I tried to convict James Warner and got the following back in response:

Yeah, this was brought up already and I am 99% sure it is not a multi. It just doesn't add up, here's why.

1. Noble initially said he was his friend from school, so I can understand an IP matching if they are at the same school area or at each other's houses. Noble SHOULD be putting it in the same IP thread if that's the case.

2. If you're making a multi, why say that he's recruited by you? Why not try to hide your affiliation with him?

3. Why retire and re-create? He was already on Nobles team at a position they need.

4. His recreate was drafted by the Wraiths, and when bzerkap offered him up to Nobles team in a trade, to play with his friend, noble wasn't interested. Why have a multi if it's not to try and cheat to make your team better?

5. The name change. He used to be 7sports but he spent NSFL money to change his name. Why in God's name would you do this if it was a multi?

Because of all these reasons I made the decision that I do not think it is a multi.

OK, that makes sense. It's possible that all of these were Noble's attempts to hide the multi but I agree with you that it's unlikely. I just didn't see a post in the same IP thread is all. Thanks!
:dj: [/QUOTE]
He will be monitored closely, regardless.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Oh wow, interesting. Glad I am safe.

*The Noble Power Rankings - Muford - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 07:18 AM)ItsJustBarry Wrote:As the banker I am drawing the line here.  We are NOT getting into decimals.

Damn. You taking my hard earned cash away from me

*The Noble Power Rankings - ItsJustBarry - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 10:26 AM)Muford Wrote:Damn. You taking my hard earned cash away from me

Taking away? If anything, I got you an extra 2 cents as we round up.

*The Noble Power Rankings - Muford - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 09:28 AM)ItsJustBarry Wrote:Taking away?  If anything, I got you an extra 2 cents as we round up.

I retract my previous statement. You are the best

*The Noble Power Rankings - jaskins811 - 11-01-2017

I'm totally not related to Dusty Atters (pls don't check my IP)