International Simulation Football League
Pro Baseball Experience - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: Affiliates (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=108)
+---- Thread: Pro Baseball Experience (/showthread.php?tid=5816)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Pro Baseball Experience - Preza - 07-20-2018

Another league that I'll have to check out, I'm a huge baseball fan!

Pro Baseball Experience - majesiu - 09-07-2018

[div align=\\\"center\\\"][Image: cidM39Q.png]
Are you a fan of baseball? Do you dream of playing on a Big League diamond? For a Big League Club?
Then The Pro Baseball Experience is for you!
The league is looking for members who want to feel the thrill of baseball excitement and join one of our major league teams:
[Image: 7ExRfXy.png] Outer Banks Aviators
[Image: KfiO1hh.png] Death Valley Scorpions
[Image: 1mBRoMe.png] New York Voyagers
[Image: 95I14kR.png] Providence Crabs
[Image: Gb8eEJQ.png] Vancouver Vandals
[Image: ZH5lZR6.png] San Antonio Sloths[/div]

We are now in the season 6, just an hour away from the World Series between the Vancouver Vandals and the San Antonio Sloths.
As a new player, you can complete Activity Checks, Weekly Trainings, and our own rookie tasks! These will give you a huge jump start entering the draft and will help you make your player even better! Our draft is coming up soon; just a little over a week after the World Series is completed. We have a super exciting offseason too as we learn which teams will get the big Free Agents, new contracts are signed and most importantly we have a Prospect Tournament. This lets teams get a good look at the players entering the draft and helps new players show off what they got!
We also have Minor Leagues, which is awesome for new players as you get your own locker room and teammates as you prepare for your entry into the Majors! Soon we plan to expand them!
All players who join now will be eligible for the Season Seven games, we will be starting to use OOTP 19 as soon as your rookie season - this will bring significant improvement to the game presentation. The games are streamed live with commentary three times a week. Come check out our site forum or hop into our discord If you are curious about our history and current season check out amazing PBE Index
You might have already heard about us before, but we have made a lot of big changes, we take our players opinions to heart and we are working towards making the league-best possible place for every Pitcher and Hitter.
Thank you for taking a look and hopefully, we will see each other soon in the fields of PBE!
Tonight (9/7) we encourage everyone to come and enjoy our stream of Season 6 World Series on twitch, live at 6:45 PM: PBE Twitch

Pro Baseball Experience - Trautner - 12-10-2018

[div align=\\\"center\\\"][Image: cidM39Q.png]
Pro Baseball Experience is expanding and is looking for new rookies to join the diamond!

If you like baseball, you'll absolutely love PBE. We of course have PT affiliation with NSFL, as well as with SHL, GOMHL, and SBA!

Join one of our Original 6 Major League teams:
[Image: 7ExRfXy.png] Outer Banks Aviators
[Image: KfiO1hh.png] Death Valley Scorpions
[Image: 1mBRoMe.png] New York Voyagers
[Image: 95I14kR.png] Providence Crabs
[Image: Gb8eEJQ.png] Vancouver Vandals
[Image: ZH5lZR6.png] San Antonio Sloths

And we are adding on two more Major League teams this upcoming offseason:

[Image: kXRzd0m.png] Florida Space Rangers led by @iamslm22 and @bovovovo

[Image: dPSHxMH.jpg] Utah Railroaders led by @`AndrewWarren13` and @`To12143`

We are now in Season 8, just before the trade deadline, so check us out and create for optimal TPE gains!

As a new player, you can complete Activity Checks, Weekly Trainings, and our own Rookie Tasks! These will give you a huge jump start (plenty of $, I'm talking $9M in free tasks in addition to a nice rookie contract) entering the draft and will help you make your player even better! We have a super exciting offseason too as we learn which teams will get the big Free Agents, new contracts are signed and most importantly we have a Prospect Tournament. This lets teams get a good look at the players entering the draft and helps new players show off what they got!

We also have Minor Leagues, which is awesome for new players as you get your own locker room and teammates as you prepare for your entry into the Majors!

All players who join now will be eligible for the Season 8 games. We use OOTP 19 as our sim engine and stream live with some pretty in-depth graphics to watch your player. The games are streamed live with commentary three times a week. Come check out our site forum or hop into our discord If you are curious about our history and current season check out amazing PBE Index
[/div]

Pro Baseball Experience - iamslm22 - 12-10-2018

Is it gross that the former GM of the second line and the GM of the Hawks are forming an expansion team? Maybe. But can't deny it'll be fun

Pro Baseball Experience - AW13 - 12-10-2018

PBE is hopping yo! Expansion should get us to the next level. Hope to see you all in the draft so my Railroaders can draft you! Smile

Pro Baseball Experience - Trautner - 12-11-2018

Trade deadline just passed so create now for maximum TPE!

Check the first post in the thread which has been updated with new expansion teams featuring favorites like @bovovovo and @`AndrewWarren13`, alongside @iamslm22 and @`To12143`. Get hype new GMs!

Pro Baseball Experience - WinstonKodogo - 02-14-2019

Would like to give it a try but know nothing about baseball, only the basic rules.

Pro Baseball Experience - iamslm22 - 02-14-2019

(02-14-2019, 11:30 AM)WinstonKodogo Wrote:Would like to give it a try but know nothing about baseball, only the basic rules.

You don't need to know anything about baseball - it's a great league

Pro Baseball Experience - 37thchamber - 02-14-2019

(02-14-2019, 05:30 PM)WinstonKodogo Wrote:Would like to give it a try but know nothing about baseball, only the basic rules.
I don't know anything about the sport tbh. I just thought it would be hilarious to create a rich English dude playing the most American sport there is.

Pro Baseball Experience - timeconsumer - 02-14-2019

(02-14-2019, 03:39 PM)37thchamber Wrote:I don't know anything about the sport tbh. I just thought it would be hilarious to create a rich English dude playing the most American sport there is.

Also know nothing.