International Simulation Football League
(S26) Ultimus Week - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S26) Ultimus Week (/showthread.php?tid=28681)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S26) Ultimus Week - katarn22 - 01-14-2021

2) Tell us about your draft class. Is there anything that makes it special in comparison to other classes? Where did your fellow draftees land, how are they doing? Did anyone turn out to be an unexpected steal of that draft based on what you know today? Do you think anyone in your draft class will become a hall of famer? If you’re new to the league, how do you think your class will do? Where do you think people will get drafted to?

As many of you know, I was a member of the season 25 Reddit recruitment class. I know everyone likes to say that their original class was the best (looking at you season 22 members), and I know I am just as biased as they are, but I really do have a special connection to my draft class. While there are a lot of users who I could focus on in this writeup, I am choosing to focus on my fellow S25 London Royals. For those of you who don’t know, I was drafted by the Royals with their first round pick. Over the course of the season, I got to know both my GM’s and my fellow teammates, with the season eventually culminating in an Ultimini victory, London’s first. What an introduction to the league and what a way to forge bonds with my teammates. So without further ado, here is my review of my S25 London Royals teammates.

Tayshawn Crunk

I will admit, prior to the draft my only impressions of Crunk were from what he posted on Twitter. In other words, I thought the guy was kind of an ass. However, after getting to know Crunk the user as opposed to Crunk the player, I realized he was actually a great guy. Crunk went from S24 Ultimini champion to a 1st round ISFL pick, to the now co-GM of the Arizona Outlaws. As a player, Crunk has enjoyed multiple productive seasons in both the DSFL and ISFL, and was a key part of the S24 London Royals defense (along with yours truly), unfortunately falling just short of several DSFL awards.

Marlon Alexander

Marlon Alexander, better known simply as “Plat”, is big. Big in multiple ways in fact. First off, Marlon Alexander is a fridge, literally. Like a 300 pound, buff fridge with arms and a mean face. As a user, though, Plat is a big personality. When I joined the Royals server before the draft, Plat was in there every day talking about anything and everything. He truly is the life of the conversation. As a player, Alexander helped to protect Royals quarterback Stennett Cortez’ blindside. Although he was IA for a little while, Alexander came back stronger than ever and now serves on the line for the #1 seed New York Silverbacks. I love this wing wang.

Swantavius Jones

Known around the league simply as Swanty, this man is everywhere and is one heck of a gentleman while doing all of it. Little known fact, Swanty was originally selected as an offensive lineman. However, a position swap to cornerback put him on the defensive side of the ball with myself, Crunk, and others. Swantavius Jones is not only an Ultimini champion, but he holds the distinct honor of being the first overall selection in the S25 ISFL draft, as well as the first ever draft pick of the Berlin Fire Salamanders. As impressive of a resume that is for a player, I feel that Swanty’s league resume is even better. He is a part of the budget team, the wiki team, DSFL head office, and I believe part of Berlin’s war room. He is a true team player, gentleman, and core member of the behind-the-scenes of the league.

Jake Fencik

Jake “the c is pronounced like a k” Fencik was probably one of the more underrated London Royals in the S25 class. User Xenos was another member who was very active within the Royals locker room before, during, and after the draft. Xenos has put out some fantastic kicker related media, something not many people would even read, never mind write. As a player, Fencik is by far the best kicker in the S25 class and onward. Close to a max earner, Fencik was crucial in the S24 Royals season, hitting 32 of 32 extra points and missing just 3 field goals on the year. Unfortunately Fencik was called up immediately after getting drafted by the Liberty, but he remains the best kicker in Royals history nonetheless.

L’Gazzy Burfict

Last but certainly not least, we come to L’Gazzy Burfict, user y2bobman’s player. I had an immediate connection with L’Gazzy since he, like Albert Ruschmann, also attended Rutgers University. Despite having never really talked on Discord, we exchanged tweets and got to build some rapport. Imagine my excitement when we ended up on the same DSFL team. Burfict was one of the few S25 Royals players who were not called up at the end of the S24 season. After winning the Ultimini his first season, Burfict collected the prestigious DSFL Linebacker of the Year award. Off the field, y2bobman is relatively quiet. But it is always great to hear him and Crunk on their podcast answering my ridiculous questions. Also on the Outlaws with Crunk, I wish him the absolute best. I know L’Gazzy will never stop daring to dream.

Code:
813 words

RE: (S26) Ultimus Week - Evok - 01-14-2021

I am a member of the incredibly great and incredibly large draft class of S22. It was the biggest draft class in the entire history of the ISFL. It was such a huge draft class because it was a reddit class, which means that the ISFL recruitment team decided to recruit from r/nfl on reddit. I obviously didn’t come from reddit though, since I’ve been around in the ISFL (or NSFL back in my day) since 2017. I just decided to recreate and join the reddit class. Luckily even with all of the tough competition from the 261 players that were drafted in the DSFL, I managed to end up with a team that chose me to be their kicker, my Chicago Butchers. So anyway, what’s special about my draft class from S22, you ask? Well, like I said, we’re the largest class of all time in the ISFL, and I don’t think that it’s even close. S25 was also a reddit class from r/nfl and it looks like they didn’t even make it to 200 players. I’m not sure why exactly the S22 class was so huge. One of the biggest theories is because that class was drafted in March, I think, so that meant that it was right when the pandemic started, and everything was shutting down and people were locking down in their homes. People were probably even more bored than they usually were, so the reddit recruitment in r/nfl was seen by more people, and more people had more free time to spend on things like a fake football league. I think that this was a good thing in general for the league. I’m sure that it was stressful and probably overwhelming for people like head office, who had to plan for the future to be able to take in this huge influx of players into the ISFL, which is why expansion was needed, and then was needed again a few seasons later. I bet that it was also hard on GMs of the teams, especially DSFL GMs, because of how much more scouting had to be done than they probably expected. And I’m also sure that it was hard on the draft presenters, who had to stream an extremely long draft, and make tons of draft graphics, way more than had ever been needed before. What else is special about my S22 classmates? Well, I know that a lot of them ended up becoming GMs, or holding other positions of power or leadership in the league. That could just be because of how big of a percentage of the league my class ended up taking up, but I think that we can just say that it’s because our class was especially talented and suited for these roles. I know that my friend and teammate on the Chicago Butchers TheCC is from the S22 class and he is the current GM of the Minnesota Grey Ducks in the DSFL. Speaking of CC, he showed me something to help me with writing this UW task, and that’s a draft steal analysis that he wrote with a couple of friends a couple of seasons ago. Another question that this task asks about is “did anyone turn out to be an unexpected steal of that draft based on what you know today”, and I know of several people who ended up being big steals. TheCC was actually the top steal among all of the active players in the league at the time of writing the article, according to his friends formula, and the formula doesn’t even take into account the fact that he became GM. Another teammate of mine, Von Hayes (Lim Jahey), was also high on the list, and again the formula doesn’t even count the fact that he has since become the head of graphics in the league. CC also told me that another teammate of mine, Daymond Brooks (forsucksfake), wasn’t a huge steal in the ISFL draft, but he was drafted at pick 208 in the DSFL draft and is now close to 1000 TPE, which is super impressive. I’m sure that when they were drafted, nobody figured that these guys would amount to much in the league, but look at how they’ve exceeded their expectations and draft position. The next question is do I think that anybody in the draft class will become a hall of famer. I don’t pay enough attention to the league to be able to tell if somebody is on track to make the hall of fame, but I would guess that there is a really good chance that there will be multiple hall of famers from the S22 class. There’s just too many people to not have some of them in there. In conclusion, I think that I would say that there are many many reasons that the S22 draft class is one for the history books.

RE: (S26) Ultimus Week - negs - 01-14-2021

11) Make an argument for who should be named “Most Dedicated Member” of the league this year. What have they done to deserve this award? Have they made some major breakthroughs with sim, taken on an important league job, done a great job mentoring rookies or something else?

I believe the “Most Dedicated Member” of the league this year should be given to my fellow Duck ThunderTitan (Damian Blackfyre). When I first came into the league last season, the locker room leader for the Minnesota Grey Ducks was easily ThunderTitan. He was the most helpful person in the locker room. He helped me with updates, learning the locker room, and navigating the forums. He is a great mentor to anyone in the DSFL as well and makes everyone's life a lot easier and is a great person who can help the entry to the league. Not only is he a great locker room mentor and helps with forum navigation, he is the most dedicated user in terms of making graphics for people and also helping the league out with Dotts. Whenever someone asks him to make a sig for them, he instantly accepts and does it for anybody. That is a big part of the league because he is one of the people who helps add that sense of immersion to the league that makes the ISFL so great. Not only will he do signatures for his friends, but for new rookies as well. As a rookie, seeing your render in a card and in the uniform of your brand new DSFL team makes new users want to join the league. As a part of the DOTTS creation team, he is vital in making the cards and contributing to the design of the cards. Whether a user is involved or not, DOTTS are a huge part of the community where many people have subscriptions to receive packs daily. ThunderTitan makes some of the best cards I have ever seen and getting a card makes users feel like their player has come to real life. Another reason he should be named the “most dedicated member” is his dedication to just being a great teammate. On game days, he is always the first one in the locker room hyping the rookies up and everyone else. He is the first one to help people out when they are looking for something, and he is the first to make sure the members are dedicated. In the DSFL, having locker room leaders is so important is player retention. When you have locker room leaders in the DSFL it is the first entrance and experience in the league and it can make or break whether a player will stay loyal and active to the DSFL.

9) What is it that keeps you interested in the league? Is it your love of dot football, the community, a specific job or role you play, or something else? What do you like most about it? What could be improved?

There are numerous things that keep me involved in the league. One of the biggest things that keep me involved in the league is the community. Overall, the entire ISFL community is amazing and everyone just wants to contribute to the overall wellbeing of the league and see it thrive. In terms of specifics, the best part of the community is the team locker rooms. I am on the Minnesota Grey Ducks for the DSFL and the Philadelphia Liberty for the ISFL. In both of those locker rooms I have made a number of great relationships and bonds with the people in them that make me come back to discord every single day to hang out with them. In my first season with the Ducks, the locker room was absolutely everything I could imagine and more. Everyone was super welcoming and just wanted me to be a part of the team. On game days, the locker room was energetic and made me excited about watching the games. Watching the games in the sim is a lot of fun but it is so much more fun to watch it with the locker room. In Philly, I was welcomed with open arms and everyone was fantastic about it. As it was my first ISFL locker room, everyone had been there for so long but instantly I had felt like I had known the people there for years. Pat and Cody were awesome and even though I do not play for the Liberty yet, watching the games with them was great because I could feel the energy. Another thing that keeps me interested in the league is the strategic aspect of the league in terms of drafting and scouting. I really enjoy being part of both my ISFL and DSFL war room. It is such a unique aspect to be able to get to know prospects and scout people to join the team. There is no better feeling than being drafted or welcoming a new prospect to the locker room and seeing them become a star. Although I was not involved with it my first season, I quickly got involved in scouting during my first ISFL season and my second DSFL season. It added a brand new aspect to the league that I had not seen before and added more depth that I was desiring. I look forward to being part of this community for hopefully years to come and grow more bonds with people.

RE: (S26) Ultimus Week - moonlight - 01-14-2021

18. I have been a part of 3 different sim leagues in my time as a sim league. I started with the Pro Baseball Experience where I started with my first ever sim league player, Alain Johns. There are a lot of things to like about the league. Especially when it comes to organization. There are a lot of things that have to be micromanaged in such an intricate sim league and all of it is handled very well. I was involved for a while with league management, and I eventually went all the way up to PBE Head Office. Unfortunately it didn’t go very well and soured my experience in the league after a while. I eventually quit and just stuck with my menial banking job which I still hold to this day. A couple weeks into my foray of sim leagues, I encountered the NSFL (now called ISFL), the football equivalent of the PBE. It had a lot of similarities but a few subtle differences. I created Franklin Armstrong, and he had almost a perfect sim league career. One of the best ISFL players of all time and named to the 25th Anniversary All-Time team.

I’ve also joined the SHL and tried it out 2 times with 2 different players. Terrible league.

Code:
214 words

20. Big Slammu has always been someone who could play multiple positions on the football field. He prefers defense because of one simple reason; he can slam people into the ground at full speed. He usually plays linebacker, one of the most athletic positions on the field. He can drop back into coverage, play tough against the run, blitz the quarterback, or even play at the outside linebacker position. He has 4.2 speed, in a 260 pound, 6’5 frame. He is simply a freak and you can use that kind of athleticism all over the field. One of those positions is at defensive end or defensive tackle. He struggled a bit at the defensive tackle position, namely because he’s not as heavy as he should be for the position and he was also a rookie with not a lot of experience. Another good position outside of d-line is actually at the tight end position. With his size, speed and strength he is a major mismatch for linebackers, but big enough to handle blocking defensive ends and blitzing linebackers.  While Slammu can play multiple positions, it’s obvious that linebacker is his preferred position and that is probably where he will make his career in the ISFL. It remains to be seen if Big Slammu is a hall of fame talent.

Code:
218 words

21. I have had the pleasure to play for two teams in my time in the ISFL. The ISFL is blessed with some really good branding but I’m confident in the fact that the Orange County Otters, and the Yellowknife Wraiths have some really good ones. The Otters have the orange, brown and white. It looks very good on the field, and we all know if you look good you play good. The Wraiths have a myriad of color and jersey combinations and have probably the sleekest look in the league. There are other great brandings around the league, like the Colorado Yeti, New Orleans Secondline, and San Jose Sabercats. These are classic logos and brandings that have stayed consistent over the years. And they are pretty stylish and will need minimal changes in the future. I’m also partial to the original Portland Pythons logo and colors when I was in the DSFL with Franklin Armstrong. I’m not a huge fan of the logo and color changes post my playing career with Franklin Armstrong, so unfortunately they’re no longer up there when it comes to the best branding in the DSFL.

But my absolute favorite has to be the Austin Copperheads. The color scheme, the jersey’s, the best logo I’ve ever seen in a sim league.

Code:
215 words

25. This is an interesting question because Big Slammu had the dream that every rookie dreams of when they are going into the league. Of course, this is fulfilling the goal of an Ultimus Bowl championship in their very first season in the ISFL. The Wraiths blew out the challengers, the New Orleans Secondline in the Ultimus Bowl. This is the latest championship for the Wraiths. After a series of failures in the Ultimus Bowl, 4 straight in fact, the Wraiths have now managed to win 3 since S20. The most in the ISFL since in that span. In this latest championship, the Wraiths had a country wide Trophy tour, as they stopped in the capital city of every single Canadian Province and Territory. In a lot of ways, the Yellowknife Wraiths represent all of Canada and not just the North West Territories. The Wraiths were well received all over the country as they realized the true extent of their fandom was worldwide. While many suspected Big Slammu was going to be the one leading the parties, he had an unexpectedly subdued celebration. This might be due to the fact that the young rookie at times disappeared at the line of scrimmage and didn’t have the impact he is used to having. He seemed hungry and unsatisfied, eager to get back on the field for another go at the Ultimus Bowl.

Code:
230 words

RE: (S26) Ultimus Week - Lime - 01-14-2021

9) What is it that keeps you interested in the league? Is it your love of dot football, the community, a specific job or role you play, or something else? What do you like most about it? What could be improved?

Sim leagues are a great community. Everyone is brought together for a common love of a sport, and then everyone brings something new to the table. The number one thing that keeps me in sim leagues is that community. I'll admit I don't pay much attention to the actual ISFL sim anymore, that level of commitment remains just for SHL. But I'm still a top earner in my class because of how great a locker room Orange County is and how much it would suck to let those guys down. Of course its nice to see my name at the top of the tackles list, and see Orange County continue that unbroken playoff streak, and just generally be a part of such a historically great team. But while glory may drive me elsewhere, in ISFL it is that community. I had originally wanted to play quarterback, and I was serious about that too. But I broke down when it came to switching so that I could join the best locker room in the league. That was always more important to me. In PBE I didn't make it a whole season because the locker room was dry. I would certainly have met the same fate here if not for Otters like Jeffie, Blasoon, Spec, Lazer, GOAT TANK, Cory, Fish, and the other guys that weren't on the team but hung around like Mori (who is now otter), Simon, Noka. I knew a lot of people from SHL who made me feel welcome from the start. I'm excited about the transition to a more polished simulation that we are going through right now. I think it could renew my interest in the sim itself and at a time when I am entering the prime of my career, so it could be fun to watch again. I may not make Hall of Fame like I had originally hoped - which you can expect when everyone on this defense steals my thunder - but I hope to at least be a great Otter. I hope to be worth that first round pick, and to make everyone in that locker room proud. I would say as a side note that graphics are a really important part of sim leagues to me. Its rare I get to be creative elsewhere so sim leagues are a great creative outlet if you let them be. Even writing although I don't do it much here can be fun, and at the very least you can practice your writing skills for work or something else.

12) It seems likely the league will undergo expansion again one day soon. What would you like to see in a new expansion team? What should it be called, where should it be located, and who do you think would be in the best position to GM? Explain why.

In previous PTs I have talked about potentially putting a team in Berlin. Now that the fire salamanders exist, they have stolen my thunder a bit. But I still believe strongly in an International Simulation Football League, with emphasis on the International. Without the need for logistics of real football, our strength is in being able to do whatever we want. This means we can better cater to our international users by giving them representation in our league and just generally being more creative. We now have two teams in Europe, the London Royals and the Berlin Fire Salamanders. One of those is DSFL, so I would argue we could still use another team in Europe. If we add another team to Europe I would pick somewhere like Italy. Now I'm stupid as fuck and would name it something like the Balogna Spaghettis or whatever but there's obviously enough history there to do something like the Roma Centurions that would sound cool, have plenty of branding opportunity, and serve a large market.

Of course we could always move outside the obvious areas. Bondi Beach made history recently as the first time located outside North America or Europe. I think we can stick with just one Australian team for now, but it opens up the possibility for a team on another continent. What better than the most populous continent on earth, Asia? You have two obviously massive markets in India and China. For reasons I would choose India over China. Now I don't know a ton about India but I do know that their national animal is the Bengal Tiger. Maybe we cant do the Bengals for other reasons but we could surely still do the Tigers. The Mumbai Tigers doesn't sound half bad. Their national reptile is the Cobra which sounds cool but for sure we don't need another damn snake team in this league. The branding would step on the toes of London a bit but they're called the Royals not the Lions so they can fuck off. If they were in the same league we could have a Cat Bowl which would be awesome. Shit now I want a Snake Bowl. Move the Pythons to the ISFL, and then add the Mumbai Tigers. Now we have Cat Bowl and Snake Bowl and the league gets a whole lot more interesting.

To be honest I don't leave the Orange County locker room much, so as far as picks for GM I only know so much. Althought he is busy managing my Berserkers in the SMJHL, of course I think Nhamlet would be a great pick for an ISFL GM, should he want to expand responsibilities in this league at some point. It would be tough to see him leave Orange County but nobody is more qualified in our locker room - at least besides the people who have already been GM. I'd love to see what an expansion pitch by him would look like.

RE: (S26) Ultimus Week - Miller - 01-14-2021

16)

Alright boys! After a season full of dedication, tough wins, and clutch moments we’ve made it to the biggest game in the DSFL, The Ultimini! Now I know that we have had our old CD Player Lucy to keep us pumped up with our 98 Degrees CD stuck on loop, but since it got washed in Gatorade during the Conference Championship, we’ll need a new playlist to pump ourselves up! Let’ get started!

Intro Hype Song: ‘Till I Collapse – Eminem

We open up the plane ride with a slow opening and build into a determination building Eminem classic. This will give our team an unbreakable will all the day to gameday.

Pump up the Secondary: Danger Zone – Kenny Loggins

The plane ride may be over, but we still got to keep that secondary soaring. Amp up interceptions with this Top Gun classic!

Seal up the O-Line: The Wall – Heet Mob

All Championship Teams are built around the O-line. Make them feel impenetrable will the spirit of Mark Henry!

Power Backs Laying ‘em Flat: Here Comes the Pain Train – Jay Harper

What we need to win out on the field is for our Running Back to feel like Derrick Henry! This will do the trick!

17)

So, you’re in need of a halftime show huh? Seems pretty last moment for an Ultimini. Luckily for you, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Back Alley Sigs, we can get anything presentable on a short time frame, Quick Work, Done Fast©! So enough with the small talk, tell me the deets, what teams are we dealing with? ...The Pythons and the Buccaneers eh? Ha! You must be pretty desperate if you’re coming to me. ...Alright, alright, relax, you’ve got nothin’ to worry about, we just got some equipment from a foreclosed circus that we can repurpose for your needs. Here, let me run you through my first vision!

1. We pull cannons onto a field in a circular pattern facing the logo on the 50-yard line.

2. Then put 10 – 15 people put there with cutlasses and pirate hats.

3. Load the cannons with snakes.

4. Fire the cannons one by one, three seconds in between

5. Whatever happens, happens.

Now tell me that ain’t a masterpiece! ...What? you got a problem with safety? Don’t worry, the snakes aren’t poisonous, it’s perfectly safe! …You’re bein’ a real stooge about this y’know. Alright, fine, if you got such a big problem with it, we won’t do it, but we don’t have too many other options. The only other thing I have is my cousin's garage band, they’re pretty alright, heh heh.

RE: (S26) Ultimus Week - JaytheGreat - 01-14-2021

What got me started in the league was my love of football, both college and pro but considering I am a Lions and Michigan Wolverine fan my rooting options don't give me a lot of joy. When I saw there was a sim league for football I jumped at the chance to play. Going on my 10th season in the league what really keeps me going is the community, I have shared discord locker rooms with a lot of great people which has followed into other sim leagues. The game sim itself is kinda cool but the engine doesn't make sense sometimes and that kinda brings down the enjoyment factor a little bit. I do like the community, it's very active and there are a lot of friendly people. My favorite part of the league is the feel during playoff time, when your team is in the hunt the locker room has a totally different feel to it and everybody is hyped. I do like the archetypes, it means not every player in the league is the same cookie cutter build and now with the new player traits will make builds even better I think. I never had a job or even done a media in the league so I don't really have an experience with that although I will say that the updaters and the HO do a really good job. I do like the prospect bowl as well, this league is the only one that does something like that (that I can remember). I do think the site was really good graphics, and the player cards are really cool, I know the PBE also does it but I like the ISFL version a little bit better. One thing that annoys me is the stats index, for a defensive it's sometimes hard to find considering you can't find them one the team page you have to go track your name done on the league individual stats page. The fact the draft is livestreamed and have GMs and members of HO on it is really entertaining and I always try to watch because of it. I also enjoy the team names and locations, and I do like we have a couple of international teams. None of the other big sim leagues have a team in Berlin and it's not like it doesn't fit it brings me back to the good old NFL Europe days with the Berlin Fire. The ISFL got me hooked and I definitely plan on recreating when Kearse decides to retire.

RE: (S26) Ultimus Week - Beebob - 01-14-2021

Task 8)

Harley Fank isn't the leagues most well known player, though his backstory could quite possibly rival anyone else's in the league. From his college years, almost anyone could've guessed that Fank would go on to make an immediate impact in the ISFL. Though for most of his Highschool life, playing in the ISFL was hardly a thought in his mind. From even before his middle school days, Fank had always focused his mind on a future in Track and Field, Fank had grown up traveling across the country to competition's with his father, and he ended up preferring calmness and routineness of the competitions. Following in his father's footsteps he was the the very first to sign up for his middle school's Track and Field team. The try outs ended up being a for-gone conclusion long before Fank even showed up thanks to his father's status. And with that, Fank's track and field had truly begun. Fank's middle school days didn't really have a true high or low point, though if he had choose his favorite experience it would have to be his last meet in his 8th grade year. Throughout all his middle school meets, excluding a regional event or two, Hank had experienced very little competition

between his teammates and opponents. Though in his final meet, it would be the first time Fank wouldn't make it past an district competition, and also the first time he would miss out on a regional meet. And though Fank was heartbroken at the time, he made sure he would never repeat that instance. His down mood wouldn't last long though, Fank would quickly shift his focus towards his first year at the High School level. And his humblement would end up greatly increasing his motivation over the summer to improve not only himself but his mind. And through this is how Fank opened his mind towards Football. He realized his potential though he prepared to stay adamant in staying with Track and Field. And that was exactly what he did for another two years before one day his coach noticed his frustration and guilt. And that day where his coach sat down with him and talked would end up directly changing his future forever. Leading to eventually playing for the New York Silverbacks in the ISFL. And though that day was over 6 years ago, Fank very often thinks back to that exact day in which his entire life changed.

Code:
409 Words