International Simulation Football League
(S27) PT2 - Host City - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S27) PT2 - Host City (/showthread.php?tid=29848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - juniped - 02-14-2021

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - ComebackZak - 02-14-2021

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - LimJahey - 02-14-2021

For this season's ultimus, I think that we can all agree that it should take place in a city and stadium that will not be affected by cold weather, or snow. With all stadiums being domes, the stadium isn't an issue, so it ends up depending on the city. I believe that the worst possible city to have one would be yellowknife. Who the fuck thinks about a place to go on vacation and thinks "yes, yellowknife is lovely this time of year." I believe that the best location for this season's ultimus, would be sunny Sarasota, Florida. It stays in the continental US, so most of the ISFL fans would be able to attend the city and game. The weather is beautiful, with the lowest temperature year round being in the 50's, and has plenty of hotels and condos for players and fans to stay at. Florida is also a very hot vacation destination, and fans would be able to go to places like Miami, Orlando, and the keys to spend the rest of there vacation. I might be a little biased, as I live in Florida myself, but there are not many other options that are as attractive as a city to host the ultimus. Sarasota is a very nice city, and it's next door neighbor city Key Largo is absolutely gorgeous, I highly recommend it as a vacation spot, and as the host city for the ultimus this season.

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - UltimateYeehaw - 02-14-2021

If I could pick any location to be the host for this year’s Ultimus and Ultimini, there is no question as to the right place: the world of Foon. Being that this is an international simulation football league, I feel quite underrepresented in this league, since my home is not a nation on Earth. Therefore, not only should we rename the ISFL to be the Intergalactic Simulation Football League, but should have the Ultimus and Ultimini in Foon in order to appease me. Furthermore, Foon is a wonderful world full of magic and delights. I have a den that could easily fit all of the players and managers within the league. We would construct a stadium to end all stadiums, fit with a stage for the halftime performance and the nicest turf known to man. When it comes to the halftime show, there is a simple solution: have the infamous musical theatre group, The Cock Ticklers, perform one of their renditions of the finest piece of art to grace the galaxies, a mash up of Taylor Swift songs used to pumped up the crowd for the second half of the games. I have consulted with the various leaders of Foon and they are more than able and excited to have all you humans come to our world and showcase the greatest game played in this world. If you have any more questions, shoot me a DM and we can figure out the logistics for getting Foon to be the host this year.

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - TubbyTim69 - 02-14-2021

If I had to plan the ultimus then I'd make it take place in Las Vegas. Vegas is one of the biggest party places in the world and the Ultimus should be celebrated. There would be no Home field advantage which means a neutral site game makes things a bit more exciting. To start the spectacle off there'd be a full concert series the weekend of the game. There would be Vegas classics like The Blue Man group as well as multiple Elvis impersonations. The national anthem would be sung by the goat r&b artist Seal. There would also be a circ du solei show to open up the game. After every touchdown there would be mass fireworks going off around the stadium. For every field goal flames would shoot out the top of the field goal posts. The halftime show would start off with the animated SpongeBob scene of their half time performance, it would then transition into a Foo fighters performance before ending it off with Jay Z and Eminem. The show would feature people dressed as Elvis as the dancers, and bands dressed up like other Las Vegas icons. In the end it would be a massive party with some great football added in.

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - siddhus - 02-14-2021

smh my head, ofc the best place to host next seasons championship games would be Honolulu, but since I think it would be cheating to put Honolulu on the championship game, and that we should not have one of the teams that will be playing in the championship hosting it, we have other options. Considering we are having an international league, but only have two international teams, the best option would be to host this championship game internationally. So right now the only options that are not possible are England and Germany since there are teams there already, but I do think staying in Europe would be cool. So why not go to the typical France/Italy, and host a game there. Only bad part is the flight time from Honolulu to anywhere in Europe, since we live very west. Halftime show doesnt matter, only thing matters is the half time speech when you are playing in the game. But in general, I think hosting a game in Europe would be cool. This season has already been very interesting, and we are not sure who will end up making the Ultimus/Ultimini but it should be really fun, and we look forward to seeing who does.

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - Daybe - 02-14-2021

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=17412&st=210&#entry276526

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - bigbluex02 - 02-14-2021

PBE pt

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - JaytheGreat - 02-14-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S27) PT2 - Host City - grok - 02-14-2021

SHL affiliate