International Simulation Football League
*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference (/showthread.php?tid=10866)

Pages: 1 2 3

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - LGMForever - 10-25-2018

How do magnets work?

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - ItsJustBarry - 10-25-2018

(10-24-2018, 07:58 PM)YoungTB Wrote:5. "I have 28 career rushing touchdowns in the DSFL and I'll be getting even more touchdowns this year with a better offense. Plus, Touchdown Brown is the best nickname in the league."

I don't mean to discredit the DSFL but it doesn't really count. It basically pre-preseason. With that in mind, you are on pace for another 7 TD season. Is it safe to say you are the Trent Richardson of the NSFL?

(10-24-2018, 10:10 PM)YoungTB Wrote:Being number two is just being the first to lose

So what does that make being number 8 out of 8?

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - DeathOnReddit - 10-25-2018

What does it feel like to finally win a game in the big leagues after an entire season of losing?
Did you know I had more rings after my first season than you did wins after yours?
What does it feel like to be a known cheater now?

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - kckolbe - 10-25-2018

The Philadelphia Liberty just won their first game since calling you up, and it was Falconi, not Brown, who was the focus of the offense. How did that make you feel?

Does @ItsJustBarry realize that TDs were the only thing that Richardson was actually okay at?

Which other games do you expect to win this year?

Which game do you think will be the best for YOU (even a potential loss)?

Which game do you think will be your worst?

(10-24-2018, 07:42 PM)Daybe Wrote:Borkus Maximus III, Second Line quarterback has more rushing yards than you this season. Do you have any comments on this?

Really a shame that this isn't getting more response. Maximus has been unreal as a rusher, and is actually producing more on a per attempt basis running than passing, and he is a pocket passer arch.

He's currently on pace to set the all-time record for rushing yards in a season (held by Akselsen).

(10-24-2018, 08:09 PM)manicmav36 Wrote:McCormick has the highest completion percentage rate in the league. Very impressive, actually. However, Applehort is still 7.8% higher than third place.

Applehort just set a new personal best in single-game TANY/A last night. Also, speaking of both completion percentage and TANY/A...I am last place in completion percentage (a huge change from last year) and am third in TANY/A. Granted, I don't wanna brag about that too much since I play Baltimore tomorrow.

Rushing and sacks are becoming an increasing part of TANY/A. Maximus, for example, is on pace for over 1k yards and 7 TDs rushing. Showbiz, conversely, is on pace for 14 fumbles and only 150 yards to show for it. Makes a big difference. Pennington is passing pretty well, but has already taken 8 sacks.

(10-25-2018, 09:14 AM)kckolbe Wrote:Does @ItsJustBarry realize that TDs were the only thing that Richardson was actually okay at?

He had 1 good season that skewed his career stats. Maybe should have went with Cadillac Williams. Plus, 'Cadillac' could be considered a moderate nickname replacement. And once he regresses, he can downgrade to 'Pontiac' Brown.

(10-25-2018, 04:23 AM)DeathOnReddit Wrote:What does it feel like to finally win a game in the big leagues after an entire season of losing?
Did you know I had more rings after my first season than you did wins after yours?
What does it feel like to be a known cheater now?

You have made this an art.

(10-25-2018, 07:28 AM)ItsJustBarry Wrote:He had 1 good season that skewed his career stats.  Maybe should have went with Cadillac Williams.  Plus, 'Cadillac' could be considered a moderate nickname replacement.  And once he regresses, he can downgrade to 'Pontiac' Brown.

That's a good joke for reasons I won't repeat, but I happen to be very fond of Pontiacs.

(10-25-2018, 09:43 AM)kckolbe Wrote:That's a good joke for reasons I won't repeat, but I happen to be very fond of Pontiacs.

It was intentionally subtle but glad you caught it.