International Simulation Football League
(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S16) Bonus Mini-PT (/showthread.php?tid=13964)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - oz3700 - 06-24-2019

In this off season Jack Rambo spent his time training both physically and mentally. The physical aspect consisted of PT every morning. Cardio is key to keep up with the top talent in the NSFL. What people seem to forget is the mental aspect of football and Jack is at the top of his game. After watching every Joe Rogan podcast he has taken an interest in DMT. In order to clear his mind for the season he decided to travel to Mexico and take some. He came back a new man saying, “I died. I think I actually died and came back to life. I saw the light. I am fearless now and will stop for nothing”. Everybody better watch out he’s coming for peoples heads next season.

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - wuma - 06-24-2019

This offseason, Bohne focused on finding his passion for football again. He took a trip around the country visiting different teams stadiums and also visited the hall of fame. It wasn't easy, but he eventually came to the realization that he does love the sport. After being on autopilot for the last couple of Seasons, he decided that it would be prudent for him to become active and take pride in his game again. Already nearing the downswing of his career, it is up to him to give his all for his remaining time in the league. This is one of the best offseason for him, and it will really help him in the coming season.

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - Raven - 06-24-2019

Quote:WRITTEN: Write about what your player is doing to pass the time this long offseason.

Corvo Havran has been busting his ass off getting ready for his first season up in the majors. After playing down in the DSFL for 3,5 seasons it's time to go up against the big boys and with that comes a more intense training shedule to get him prepared.

Havran flew to Baltimore early in the summer and has been using the Hawks training facilities since. His main focus has been on target practise and studying the play books. Ofcourse during the summer everyone is trying to enjoy the free time that they have, so Havran was not able to practise with people every day.

On days like that he decided to just take it easy. Have a gaming day or go on trips with his girlfriend.

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - ShaneM86 - 06-24-2019

Hailing from the Land of Australia , this DT has always loved the sport of football, esp one Aaron Donald, so as soon as he saw him on TV , he has decided to follow in his footsteps to try to emulate his training sessions and his beastly play on the field racking up tackles for loss and most importatnly sacking the QB, once drafted Shane Masters will be a fantastic teamate in the locker room , and will listen to coached to try to excel in anyway possible to help the team win games, weather that be wacthing endless game film, having practice sessions with the defense, in my downtime i love to play xbox calling out noobs on a variety of games, also love me some Snickers which i always keep a secret stash in my locker, so all in all draft me !!

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - SabaDonutMan - 06-24-2019

Over the long off season Saba Donut has been training most of the time for the DSFL Draft. Lifting weights, jumping jacks, running laps, the whole shebang. My brother Ducky and I, have been practicing together and been spending time together away from the media. They have a rivalry when it comes madden that has been going on since they were 8 years old. Currently Saba has the lead 207-204. I like to abuse quick receivers and qbs with strong arms which makes Ducky very mad. Overall, the offseason bring a lot of excitement and I am definitely enjoying it.

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - Fordhammer - 06-24-2019

Nacho Varga has spent a lot of time contemplating last season during his time off. He had an extremely underwhelming year statistically, and the Liberty got bounced in the first round of the playoffs. Nacho's skills have increased dramatically over the last few months. He's reached peak speed, and he thinks he should be in for a much better season as the solid #2 option behind Jordan von Matt. Nacho has spent much of his time on the practice field, and of course running his empire of Los Pollos Hermanos franchises. He's ready to make some noise in the upcoming season, as the rest of his DSFL draft class will be called up as well.

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - ValorX77 - 06-24-2019

Seasons come and go, don’t they? Leaf spends most of his offseason back in his native Portland brewing his famous Leaf-Cola energy drinks, which are now “National Simulation Football League Legal”. He also spend time with his wife, Videl, usually donating money to the local children’s hospital or feeding the poor and homeless. But sometimes, I find her in the backyard in some weird outfit that I’m forced to call her “Saiyawoman” for, I guess she’s the person stopping the crime in the city.. On other days, I’m in Yellowknife fixing igloos and of course, sushi rolls, but mostly salmon, and trout and yes, moose flavors.
(107 words)

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - iseedoug - 06-24-2019

Despite having finally won a championship, Ben Horne is not stopping his dedicated offseason workout program. Going into his 9th season of pro football, Ben knows it's tough to stay in football shape. Regression has hit his endurance hard, and he needs to stay focused to bring it back. This includes running in a local Baltimore marathon this offseason and running in another long distance race back in Tijuana, where Ben is still popular among Luchador fans. The Hawks still have a championship window open despite losing many starters and depth players this offseason, and a key to winning in this window is its veterans fight regression.

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - BWIII - 06-24-2019

Emondov Emoji has been spending his offseason in the most predictable way imaginable, as he's basically just been down at a local field in Cali practicing day in and day out. Often times he'll get guys from UCLA, USC, and anyone else who's willing to work, including some OCO players. Year one for Emoji was a bit of a disappointment from a personal standpoint as he was busy keeping most plays in front of him and didn't end up making too many game changing plays. In year two he looks to change that and take hte next step to becoming a premier cornerback in the NSFL

(S16) Bonus Mini-PT - nunccoepi - 06-24-2019

L'Alto now getting to the twilight of his career at a mere 33 years old knows that he doesn't have much time left on the gridiron, but he has also come to realize the value of spending all the time he can with his family. This is especially true of this off season during which L'Alto found out that he is going to be a father! As anyone who is a father surely knows, such a huge transition ushers in a whole paradigm shift. Grappling with these thoughts is how Verso L'Alto spent much of his time this off season, along with getting ready for the arrival of his firstborn in a variety of ways--re-working budgets, re-organizing the guest bedroom, and informing family members.