International Simulation Football League
It’s about time I’ve done this - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: It’s about time I’ve done this (/showthread.php?tid=15518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

It’s about time I’ve done this - Dylandeluxe - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 08:39 AM)Vander Jones Wrote:You don't have to of talked to me for me to see how you've been on the daily. I have eyes.

It's okay we all know who's crying into their keyboard right now because they tried to sneak one past the updates and got slapped on the hand for it.

It’s about time I’ve done this - Rise of Smitty - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 07:34 AM)Dylandeluxe Wrote:It's okay we all know who's crying into their keyboard right now because they tried to sneak one past the updates and got slapped on the hand for it.

Actually I got punished for the slow handling of things of the approval team. So yeah you would be done too if that happened to you.

It’s about time I’ve done this - Dylandeluxe - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 09:35 AM)Vander Jones Wrote:Actually I got punished for the slow handling of things of the approval team. So yeah you would be done too if that happened to you.
The log out button is in the same spot it's always been in, if you feel that bent out of shape over it.

Oh wait. The common theme in this thread is...all these people are the newbies lol. No wonder this thread is so laughable.

Learn the sim league ways boys before it hits you in the face.

It’s about time I’ve done this - Buttersqauch101 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 03:35 PM)Vander Jones Wrote:Actually I got punished for the slow handling of things of the approval team. So yeah you would be done too if that happened to you.
This part I’m only here to talk about your approval. You got approved on the 13th so everything past the 13th that you claimed was legal. Everything before that isn’t. You did say you wanted to be approved on the deadline and the deadline was the 13th

It’s about time I’ve done this - iamslm22 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 11:35 AM)Vander Jones Wrote:Actually I got punished for the slow handling of things of the approval team. So yeah you would be done too if that happened to you.

Not true. You couldn't be approved til the trade deadline dude. You can't just post your guy and get approved early. They may be newer but they are correct here.

You obviously are having somewhat of a rough time, just take a break man no need to come in screaming to a few different threads.

It’s about time I’ve done this - IsaStarcrossed - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 09:37 AM)Vander Jones Wrote:Oh wait. The common theme in this thread is...all these people are the newbies lol. No wonder this thread is so laughable.

It doesn't take sim experience to be a decent person or understand how to handle things. That is basic human function.

(09-17-2019, 07:37 AM)Buttersqauch101 Wrote:This part I’m only here to talk about your approval. You got approved on the 13th so everything past the 13th that you claimed was legal. Everything before that isn’t. You did say you wanted to be approved on the deadline and the deadline was the 13th

I said I wanted to be approved on the deadline? Please enlighten me and show me where I said that.

Making up things people say, much like this made up apology.

It’s about time I’ve done this - slothfacekilla - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 07:37 AM)Vander Jones Wrote:Oh wait. The common theme in this thread is...all these people are the newbies lol. No wonder this thread is so laughable.

Lmao

It’s about time I’ve done this - Opera_Phantom - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 04:37 PM)Vander Jones Wrote:Oh wait. The common theme in this thread is...all these people are the newbies lol. No wonder this thread is so laughable.

It's funny you say that mr veteran, considering the rookies already know the rules and you apparently do not, even after playing loaaaads of this game.

Take care, hope to see you back soon.