International Simulation Football League
(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars (/showthread.php?tid=2734)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - TheWoZy - 07-29-2017

[Image: EOTWGEd.jpg]

@TheDangaZone

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - White Cornerback - 07-29-2017

Rafael Reyes had a short lived career in Yellowknife, in fact he didn't play a single game. Shortly after being drafted, Reyes was shipped off to Baltimore, a decision he himself was very unhappy with. Reyes who applied his graft at Kansas State is one of if not the first run support cornerback in the NSFL. Reyes who hails from Houston recently has been very vocal about his dismissal from Yellowknife in a recent article. Despite concerns regarding his lack of football IQ, Reyes is likely to highlight season 2 with his performances. Whilst not the quickest cornerback in the S2 draft, Reyes has shown a worth ethic that has gone unmatched. Baltimore who struggled greatly last year with a meager four wins will hope that Reyes can act as a doorstop, preventing themselves from shutting the door on their own playoff hopes through a leaky defense. A 6'2 198lbs physique with decent tackling is a solid base to work from. In a league where quality cornerbacks are rampant, #50 will hope to go down as one of the all time greats from the S2 draft. The staff in Baltimore are hailing this rookie as a franchise player, a possible millennial talent. Montages are already beginning to crop up on social media containing clips from Reyes's impressive collegiate career.

@Julio

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - Stormblessed - 07-29-2017

Josh Bercovici is about to bend this league over and have rough, non-consensual sex with it. I mean that in a purely figurative and not literal sense. After warming the bench for all of season one while he watched Mike Boss throw interception after interception and hand the title to Stormblessed and the Outlaws, Bercovici is finally ready to make his mark.

Armed with a gunslinging attitude and the best weapon in the league, Berc has a realistic shot at MVP. There are rumors of a greatly improved Alexander LeClair playing on the other side of Stormblessed which is enough weaponry to compete with literally any team in the league.

What’s even better then simply the passing game, is that the running game – starring Ardie Savea – will open up passing lanes. That’s what happens when a team has a strong, complimentary running game. One defender bites on a play action pass, and Stormblessed is running in for a house call.

Berc is perfectly positioned to make the leap from under-utilized backup to NSFL super-star. The Las Vegas Legion clearly believe in him as they made him the highest paid player in the league. It is time for Josh Bercovici to make his stamp on this league.

206 words

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - TheDangaZone - 07-29-2017

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-07-29_at_12.40.54_PM.png]

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - Jiggly_333 - 07-29-2017

[Image: V2Thaop.png]

@`ardiesavea`

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - kckolbe - 07-29-2017

(07-29-2017, 10:52 AM)Jiggly_333 Wrote:Save my seat.

Please, if you knew who the next breakout stars would be, you'd have made your fantasy picks sooner. :rofl:

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - Kronen - 07-29-2017

As a new player on the Orange County Otters, I have the distinct pleasure and edifying experience of watching my co-worker Dominic Verns manhandle every opposing team as they are presented to him. He plays linebacker with the speed and reaction of a skilled safety. He's able to pop out in coverage easily and stomp run opposition comfortably, both with equal easy aplomb. It's truly impairing to see just how successful a smaller body can be at a role traditionally filled by larger athletes. The success of Dominic Verns was foreseen by Agnus Winchester who believed in his ability to cover the outside linebacker role after watching him from the sidelines. Agnus is leading the charge of multi role reform when it comes to position assignments.

Will Dominic's obvious success at outside linebacker come to inform the behavior of the rest of the league? I'm beginning to think so. The cross over of roles and skill sets are discussed in the public forums of the National Stimulation Football League and it is my contention that Dominic Verns well be the first and most acclaimed cross over success story. The sports press would be well served to document his rise and understand the full implications of his unquestionable success. Soon GMs will be able to expand their draft choices based on possibly utilizing existing and active talent in new and unexpected ways.

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - jordan327 - 07-29-2017

The San Jose Sabercats made one of the best picks in the season 2 draft in the second round. This pick was Jordan Yates. Yates, an offensive lineman, has shown incredible potential thus far in the preseason. In his third game against the Wraiths, he earned himself six pancakes and no sacks allowed. Something even more special, Yates didn't allow a single sack throughout his four games in the preseason, something not many other offensive lineman can say. Yates already showed last season that he can be a starting offensive lineman as he posted eight pancakes and only two sacks when playing with the Otters. While doing this, he wasn't even old enough to be in the league and sign a real contract, instead just being picked up off the waiver wire. He's grown tremoundously since then and has been working with other season two offensive lineman like Vincent Sharpei to get even better. He'll be a top five offensive lineman within the next two seasons. He's also been working on his strength a lot. Rumor has it he benched 225 lbs for 57 reps unofficially, which would be a combine record. This strength will be enough to place defensive stars like JJ Reigns and Jayce Tuck flat on their back. Yates' dominance will show this upcoming season.

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - Damienj10 - 07-29-2017

Hello it's ya boy Damien kroetch coming at you with my new magazine. NSFL super stars weekly problem there was a glitch in the system and well... I am the only one on the cover and also it only mentions me. Hmm weird, SIKE it's because I am the next superstar in the NSFL and you can't exactly tell me I am wrong because honestly who else is going to have 9000 speed in one season? Exactly nobody. I am as fast as a panther. I catch the ball most of the time. When I do I score touch downs day and night. Even his teammates think he is going to be the next steal and superstar of the nsfl here is a quote from one of my favorite team mates. "Best WR ever you cannot go wrong bro" now I know what younare thinking that's a qutoe from yourself. But can you blame me? I ammsuch a beast. I even caught the ball a few times in pre season. You can here the words hall of famer screetch from my cleats every time I step onto the field. Just write me in as an allstar already. You cannot beat this kid even if you tried. Damien Kroetch = Hall Of Famer

210 words

(S2) - Weekend PT #3 - Breakout stars - Foompin - 07-29-2017

[Image: YExByFc.jpg]

First season starting at QB with MVP talent.

@ADwyer87