International Simulation Football League
(S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel (/showthread.php?tid=30346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - OrbitingDeath - 03-01-2021

[Image: jTEE0GK.png]

@Asked Madden

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - CrazyCaityCat - 03-01-2021

I had to read the highlights thread to see what I’d missed so far this season but it was quite interesting to catch up on so many great plays. My favorite one that I read about was from one of my favorite people, Griff’s defensive end had a monster week for the Minnesota Grey Ducks of the DSFL, with 5 tackles, 3 for a loss, 1 forced fumble and a safety. Right at the start of the game he cut down a runner on 2nd and 20 behind the line in the end zone for the safety like a beast. Then, in the fourth quarter griffs player Wallace made a tackle right near the line and hit the ball carrier so hard that they couldn’t hold on to the ball. Even better than forcing the fumble, his team was able to recover it in the red zone. That’s a pretty great game, and griff is a pretty great user. He’s a kind young man who does his best and I think that’s pretty great. As for the other highlights there were plenty of others that were worthy of mention but I didn’t really have time to cover them all here. I am really looking forward to making some highlights of my own someday.

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Reno - 03-01-2021

213 words

This season has had a lot of highlights for the Chicago Butchers, even if I wasn’t able to really be a part of them. But that’s no reason to keep feeling down, for the Butchers are putting on a show to dominate people this season. Two examples of this I want to highlight are the games where the team absolutely popped off in Weeks 3 and 14. Week 3 I want to highlight Osiris Firestorm-Fjord on defense. Against a struggling Baltimore team still led by a very talented Chika Fujiwara, Firestorm-Fjord would have a game for the ages. In the game he had 8 tackles with 3 defended passes and two interceptions for an absolute monster of a game that really got the team pumped up to keep working hard for the rest of the season. In the Week 14 game I want to highlight an offensive breakout game, the newly acquired Joshua Campbell going off for 153 yards and 1 touchdown on 7 receptions. That kind of efficiency is the reason the Butchers offense has been dynamic as its been since acquiring Campbell, with his insane ability to spread the field and make big plays on full display, he literally is a human highlight reel and will be for seasons to come.

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Void_DCXI - 03-01-2021

As the DSFL season comes to a close, its fun to reminisce about the good times I had in my rookie season. Although I wasn’t the starting running back, I managed to impress when I was on the field, along with our starting running back having a great year. There aren’t many satisfying wins for the Bondi Beach Buccaneers, but there also just aren’t many wins for them. The Ultimini champions had a disappointing follow up year, culminating in a large losing streak heading into their final few games. My running back especially hasn’t been doing very well in this stretch, but I am the backup so I digress. Our offense hasn’t been able to do anything, and our defense has been giving up big play after big play. But this is a written post about highlights, and one of the few bright spots of our year was defeating the then undefeated Dallas Birddogs. Our offense was completely clicking, and while our defense couldn’t keep up, we did enough to secure the win and the upset. I ran for 193 yards on only 7 carries, averaging an unheard of 19 yards per carry. I also ran for 2 touchdowns. That game certainly propelled me into a spot where I would get noticed more, and ISFL teams reached out to me a few days later. I’m excited to see what’s in store for me in my second year in the DSFL. Who knows, I might even get called up! But I’ll always have a great game against an unstoppable team that I can remember.

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - TeyonSchavari - 03-01-2021

[Image: RogersHighlight.jpg?width=596&height=609]

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - ValorX77 - 03-01-2021

SHL Affiliate PT

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - slothfacekilla - 03-01-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - hotdog - 03-01-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Frick_Nasty - 03-01-2021

SHL AFFILIATE

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - ztarwarz - 03-01-2021

Well, Crunk hit the big play with Raimon's miracle touchdown scamper to win the day against the Sailfish, so I'm going to cover a different one. The 4th quarter of the game between the Copperheads and the Outlaws, taken out of context, doesn't seem all that special. But there's a few things that make it very important. First, you need to know about the Outlaws. Over the past 2 seasons they've been extremely cursed, losing games that they were favored heavily to win, losing games that they outplayed their opponents in, both simultaneously, we were sim screwed. Then this year came along and our first 2 games were BOTH games we outplayed our opponent in, were favored in, and lost anyways. One of those was against the Copperheads, who have promptly shown themselves to be one of the worst teams in the league this year. So we face them for the second time, and things start out wonderfully. We storm out to a 21-3 lead, yes the magic margin, and go into halftime up 21-10. Then the Copperheads score 18 points unanswered as the defense couldn't stop them and the offense got a total of 1 first down before halfway through the 4th. Then, we came back. Drove down the field again, scored a touchdown to tie the game up. The Copperheads got the ball, and then Scarlett got a clutch interception and brought the ball all the way to the 5 yard line, where we promptly easily got a field goal and won the game off of the back of a clutch last second play, the kind of play we had been used to going against us in previous seasons.