International Simulation Football League
*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed (/showthread.php?tid=3223)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - kckolbe - 08-11-2017

Melvin Mushing is such a horrible name, by which I mean it was an excellent choice.

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - bovovovo - 08-11-2017

I'm fairly certain that all these examples of wraiths apparently cheating that you cited are just simple mistakes made by the players / updaters. We're all doing this for fun, it's not anybody's job or anything sometimes mistakes happen :shrug:

I can explain mine at least. That week of July 10 was when S1 ended, and I had seen on other people's update pages that they had gotten a second training that week citing it was because it was because it was a "new season" (which is exactly what I did on my update page, just ctrl-f "new season"). I wasn't trying to hide it or anything because I had seen others do that so I thought that's what the rule was.

If that was a mistake @Bwestfield @Bzerkap just let me know and I can take that 5 TPE off and I'll message someone at the bank to get that sorted out.

I think with all these updates going on there's bound to be mistakes made. I'm sure if you systematically went through every single transaction that every single player in the entire league has ever made like you did with the Wraiths you'd find the exact same thing. The point is that everybody on this site is just trying to have fun making pretend-players for their pretend-teams to win pretend-games. We're all doing this because it's a hobby / we want to have fun, and a really quick way to make this an un-fun place is to start accusing everybody of being a cheater over things that are more than likely just mistakes, you know?

Just my two cents I guess lol Tongue (that last paragraph is more a general statement, not directed at you YoloSwag)

@`YoloSwag420`

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - YoloSwag420 - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 03:23 AM)bovovovo Wrote:I'm fairly certain that all these examples of wraiths apparently cheating that you cited are just simple mistakes made by the players / updaters. We're all doing this for fun, it's not anybody's job or anything sometimes mistakes happen  :shrug:

I can explain mine at least. That week of July 10 was when S1 ended, and I had seen on other people's update pages that they had gotten a second training that week citing it was because it was because it was a "new season" (which is exactly what I did on my update page, just ctrl-f "new season"). I wasn't trying to hide it or anything because I had seen others do that so I thought that's what the rule was.

If that was a mistake @Bwestfield @Bzerkap just let me know and I can take that 5 TPE off and I'll message someone at the bank to get that sorted out.

I think with all these updates going on there's bound to be mistakes made. I'm sure if you systematically went through every single transaction that every single player in the entire league has ever made like you did with the Wraiths you'd find the exact same thing. The point is that everybody on this site is just trying to have fun making pretend-players for their pretend-teams to win pretend-games. We're all doing this because it's a hobby / we want to have fun, and a really quick way to make this an un-fun place is to start accusing everybody of being a cheater over things that are more than likely just mistakes, you know?

Just my two cents I guess lol  Tongue  (that last paragraph is more a general statement, not directed at you YoloSwag)

@`YoloSwag420`

i wholeheartedly agree with you. this is my point. somebody on your team systematically went through my sheet because i was playin better. then i and my whole team get accused of being cheaters. because of unclear rules in the game. i was forced to lose tpe over the same thing. i dont think you were tryin to "cheat" i think you made a mistake and i dont care if you get to keep the points. but if i lost points and you dont lose points for the same thing thats some bullshit.

i was jokin about yall bein cheaters but i wasnt jokin about there needin to be consistency in this. to my eyes i have seen nothin done for any of the players i listed only 1 person lost tpe for this mistake and its me. i am not part of head office or point team so maybe they are doin something but none of your update pages are changed. i guess i shoulda made dl or somethin cuz then a certain some1 wouldnt have cared.

i mean. i dont care if people get mad at me because they lost points in this. im fuckin mad im losin it and others did the same thiing arent losin it. if yall want to get made at me get as mad at your teammate for bein so petty and startin this shit. im just holdin people to his idea of fun and fair.

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - kckolbe - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 10:09 AM)YoloSwag420 Wrote:somebody on your team systematically went through my sheet because i was playin better. then i and my whole team get accused of being cheaters.

I do have to contest two points here. I heavily scout every team before we play them, and all it took was a casual glance to see that you had more non-gear TPE than I did, despite joining after me. THAT was why I looked into it. I did not scour any of the MANY rookies with more stats than I have.

Also, I didn't just up and accuse you or your team of cheating. I accused you of having more TPE than you should. Then, after CONSTANT harassment from your GM and another teammate, I then made the claim that at least someone on your team knew and didn't care, and that made you cheaters.

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - evryday - 08-11-2017

Are we in the NSFL here or the SHL...?

(08-11-2017, 06:36 AM)kckolbe Wrote:I do have to contest two points here.  I heavily scout every team before we play them, and all it took was a casual glance to see that you had more non-gear TPE than I did, despite joining after me.  THAT was why I looked into it.  I did not scour any of the MANY rookies with more stats than I have.

Also, I didn't just up and accuse you or your team of cheating.  I accused you of having more TPE than you should.  Then, after CONSTANT harassment from your GM and another teammate, I then made the claim that at least someone on your team knew and didn't care, and that made you cheaters.

i wasnt even on a fuckin team when i made my posts. i had talked to a guy in the league and he aint on my current team. so how the fuck would they have cheated to boost the skill of their 5th round draft pick? maybe they knew cuz you announcin in another article where you are bitchin about me.

when you called my team and me cheaters again in fuckin streams i have taken tpe out of my bank already. you want to bitch about constant harrassment really. i got a fuckin internet stalker in this league dming me about my build, postin in every media about me, callin me a cheater in every game, for some1 who pretends to not like attention u sure make a lot of it for yourself. i dont control what other people say to u but u brought it on yourself.

im just askin for fair treatment. if im losin that tpe the people i listed here on your team should also lose it. if you dont agree with that then whos the cheater.

i was just here to play a casual game and you start a war with me out of the blue. im fine competin with you in stats in the sim. im crushin you and you care a lot. i aint losin any more tpe. once the point situation if resolved fair in the league im done with this but i got a feeling you aint.

the only shit i want to hear from you is if you wanna put yo money where your mouth is. ive got 2 mil and ill bet you anything that my performance will beat you. otherwise pce

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - timeconsumer - 08-11-2017

That escalated quickly

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - Admin - 08-11-2017

@`YoloSwag420` about you being treated fairly, it is being discussed in the updater area so don't think we're sitting here doing nothing. I'm sorry you keep getting called a cheater. That needs to stop.

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - Noppadet - 08-11-2017

[Image: tenor.gif]

(08-11-2017, 06:58 AM)Ballerstorm Wrote:@`YoloSwag420` about you being treated fairly,  it is being discussed in the updater area so don't think we're sitting here doing nothing. I'm sorry you keep getting called a cheater. That needs to stop.

thanx ballerstorm. bzerkap was fair and nice in all chats i had with him and i feel same about the talkin with you. i just did not feel i was bein fairly treated and somebody wont get off my dick. now everything is out there and i feel a more fair thing will be done. i dont believe you two were cheatin or tryin to attack me but didnt have all info or didnt hear both sides to this