International Simulation Football League
*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block (/showthread.php?tid=3268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - timeconsumer - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 11:10 AM)Valtookan Wrote:This is such a serious accusation, I'm not even going to joke with it. I'm just going to tag  @Ballerstorm and @ErMurazor. Joking or not, I don't enjoy when peoples integrity is put into question when this whole league is built on that one thing.

Er knows my sense of humor. Don't get your panties in a wad.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Admin - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 08:10 AM)Valtookan Wrote:This is such a serious accusation, I'm not even going to joke with it. I'm just going to tag  @Ballerstorm and @ErMurazor. Joking or not, I don't enjoy when peoples integrity is put into question when this whole league is built on that one thing.
Why, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, but it's also something that every GM has the exact equal opportunity to do. Having the simmer doesn't give an advantage here. The sim file is uploaded for the GMs after each sim. I know Bzerkap and myself run lots of test sims, it's not an uncommon thing or an unfair thing for the simmers team.

(08-12-2017, 11:22 AM)Ballerstorm Wrote:Why, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, but it's also something that every GM has the exact equal opportunity to do. Having the simmer doesn't give an advantage here. The sim file is uploaded for the GMs after each sim. I know Bzerkap and myself run lots of test sims, it's not an uncommon thing or an unfair thing for the simmers team.

Well actually the joke was related to his leak last night before the Otters-Outlaw game streamed that showed the game was already completed before we watched it "live" (recorded?)

[Image: tOUgm8S.png]

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Perry87 - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 11:24 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:Well actually the joke was related to his leak last night before the Otters-Outlaw game streamed that showed the game was already completed before we watched it "live" (recorded?)

I assumed that's how it always was. Does he normally stream as the Sim is doing its thing?

(08-12-2017, 11:27 AM)Perry87 Wrote:I assumed that's how it always was. Does he normally stream as the Sim is doing its thing?

I have no idea what he normally does. I only catch maybe half of the streams because they often happen when my wife just finished making dinner.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - ErMurazor - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 08:24 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:Well actually the joke was related to his leak last night before the Otters-Outlaw game streamed that showed the game was already completed before we watched it "live" (recorded?)

[Image: tOUgm8S.png]

What's the word for the equivalent of a sound bite in image form? If you were watching THIS carefully I'm sure you noticed me pressing the sim button right before that shows up. :rofl:

The real outcry should be that I'm a failure and didn't turn the stream off before switching game windows.

I don't always sim them right as the games are going (when I do PBPs I definitely sim them before), but yesterday they were all done live. Lol.

(08-12-2017, 08:17 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:Er knows my sense of humor. Don't get your panties in a wad.

That's why I'm always going commando.

(08-12-2017, 03:43 PM)ErMurazor Wrote:What's the word for the equivalent of a sound bite in image form? If you were watching THIS carefully I'm sure you noticed me pressing the sim button right before that shows up.  :rofl:

The real outcry should be that I'm a failure and didn't turn the stream off before switching game windows.

I don't always sim them right as the games are going (when I do PBPs I definitely sim them before), but yesterday they were all done live. Lol.

That part doesn't fit my narrative.

(08-12-2017, 12:53 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:That part doesn't fit my narrative.

I don't take any accusations seriously until there are at least 30 passive aggressive comments on every league platform and at least one 1000 word article.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - DeathOnReddit - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 02:55 PM)ErMurazor Wrote:I don't take any accusations seriously until there are at least 30 passive aggressive comments on every league platform and at least one 1000 word article.

Good thing he doesnt realize you knew you didnt turn off the stream so you had to stream it live. Dont want him knowing you sim our games hundreds of times and only show the one where we win.