International Simulation Football League
(S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade (/showthread.php?tid=35118)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - MattBake12 - 09-13-2021

PT plass please Smile

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - JayWhy75 - 09-13-2021

SHL PT Affiliation

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - krazko - 09-13-2021

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - 2Lzy - 09-13-2021

Hey hey, Doc Fireball here. I am a new player, part of the best draft class that ever was and ever will be. Let’s take a minute to talk about the future of where Doc and myself are going to be. I see some accolades in the future, some awards.

I am going to work hard on building that TPE up and ensuring I have the best experience. I would like to learn as much as I can from the league to be able to set myself up for success for the future. I like to start off in the war room and do some recruiting this upcoming season. Then work my way up to a team captain in the next couple of seasons.

I think when I learn all I can from being in those positions, I would like to GM a DSFL team and eventually work my way over to GM of an ISFL team. Doc and I would like to take some HO jobs and learn some of the behind the scenes stuff, continuing to grow. Unfortunately within the next 10 seasons Doc will have to retire. Not to worry though he will be BORN AGAIN. Thinking about it all though, you never know what the future holds, where you will be and what you will be doing. I could find a HO job that I really like and stick there for a while. All I know is that it will be a great time and there have already been so many helpful people here in the league. I only hope one day I can give back just as much!

-2Lzy

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Pvtpenne - 09-13-2021

As a new player in the sim league, I have no choice but to look forward to the next ten years. On a personal level, I aim for my player to be the best tight end I can possibly make him which hopefully leads to being one of the best tight ends in the ISFL when I hit my peak. In being the best possible player that I can be, I hope that leads to team success in the form of winning seasons, playoff runs, and ultimately championships.

To start out my career, being drafted in the 4th round by the London Royals in the DSFL my team was able to fill some needs in the higher round and still get an insane value of me in the 4th so we will be coming out of the gates swinging and competing for a championship in year 1. In the first couple of years, I am looking to outperform my draft position and be one of the best receiving options in the DSFL. After that, I will be drafted higher in the ISFL draft than I was in the DSFL draft and look to contribute to a contender early on in my career while slowly transitioning to being one of the best.

10 years from now Deshawn Penne will be a household name in the ISFL.

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Fronk - 09-13-2021

I wonder what the league percentage is of users that were here before Season 20 of the International Simulation Football League. My guess is that it’s probably less than half. Here are my thoughts. First one is obvious expansion. The league has grown. Recruitment has grown. Obviously because of those two factors alone, the old people are outnumbered. Secondly is recreation. Season 20-21 player creates are either onto their next player’s career or have taken a break from the league because starting something so consuming is indeed daunting. I’m only here because I did not know what to expect. Now I’m staying because I’m so invested. Laugh out Loud.

So is there a significant number of users that can address the last decade? Probably, but I am not one of them. My three seasons of ISFL have been super actually. Also everyone’s first handful of seasons are super. You get scouted and understand that people are interested in your activity. You get drafted and make tons of new friends. You experience player highs with your team and GMs. You get scouted by the old people. You get drafted to the ISFL and make more friends. Then you begin your ISFL career. It’s all fun.

This next decade will be all of my player’s career and I’m hoping that it can be just as exciting.

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - bjkman - 09-13-2021

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - slothfacekilla - 09-13-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Gwdjohnson - 09-13-2021

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - crazylemire - 09-13-2021

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=119145&pid=3105546#pid3105546

Shl affilate same username