International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! (/showthread.php?tid=51618)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - KaleSalad - 06-10-2024

SHL affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - TheNC206 - 06-10-2024

Was this point task meant for me? My player name is "Ranch Pizza - Pizza Man". You don't ask a guy named after pizza if he throws pizza parties after a win! On our very few wins these last couple of seasons we have gotten to throw a party for every single one. Normal parties would probably involve lots of drinking, which does, lots of ranch. We get about 100 ranches by the bundle, and big bottles as well. You can drink them or you can even spread them all over your plate so that you can dip them into pizza. Most people drink it in HON and at the win parties, most of them drink. It's starting to become an addiction as well, and you'll often find people in the locker room drinking them like it's Gatorade. On a more serious note, it allows us to wind down and reflect on how we did.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - r0tzbua - 06-10-2024

Winning is a great part of simulation 2d dot football. But it is not everything. Sadly in recent Berlin Fire Salamanders history winning was not on the plate too many times, so the celebrations have been few and far in between. But that makes the wins we get even sweeter and the celebrations even better. Generally the Fire Salamanders celebrate a win as is tradition in Germany with a good amount of beer. And by good amount I mean a literal ton. Liters on liters of beers are flowing from the taps that were installed in the locker rooms to start us of. Then the team grabs a couple of Ubers (Do not drink and drive, kids) and hits up a couple of dive bars in the area to make sure the local economy gets their fair share of income from those celebrations even when we are on the road we make sure to read the reviews and select the best dive bars of the area.

166 words

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - ztarwarz - 06-10-2024

Well, out of universe, we have a series of GIFs, celebrations, and general messages that fill the chat.

But if we restrict it to in universe, Luigi generally celebrates in three separate ways over the course of the night. First, he just joins the locker room postgame and basks in the atmosphere. There is nothing like a room full of joyous, happy people who just worked really hard to complete a task and did so with flying colors. It's truly wonderful to experience and be a part of, when you helped them complete their goal.

Next, Luigi goes out for dinner. He gets a nice, big helping of spaghetti, takes along his fellow Cornerback partner Legs McMillion, and has a feast for the ages. Finally, he gets on a phone call with his big brother, and just talks to him about the game that just finished, life, how his brother is doing, and when they can next meet up. That last part happens during losses too, but it's always part of the celebration when Luigi is happy, and he usually is after the Crash win.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - jaypc8237 - 06-10-2024

If Lasse Zeigler won the cup, the first thing Lasse would do would be to head to the liquor store and spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on every type of booze to bring to his house and hold a whole team party at the house. You don't win every single season, so when you do you have to party like you never have before. After the huge party, plus a day to recover afterwards, Zeigler would book a bunch of plane flights, to Germany to go visit and celebrate with his parents, then flying all across the country to visit everyone that led him to succeed is his career... Norfolk to visit @TMoney, @jollyjiggs, @g2019, then back to Orange County to rejoin with the team then get prepared for the next season. What makes a better party than winning the cup once? Winning the cup 2 times in a row, or even 3, and 4. 

(155 Words)

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Daniel Janser - 06-10-2024

https://vhlforum.com/topic/148906-cgy-janser-is-getting-a-new-roomie/

VHL affiliate / Daniel Janser

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - wetwilleh - 06-10-2024

While winning was inevitable on the S47 Portland Pythons roster in the DSFL, it has yet to happen for Willeh Strong and the S48 Colorado Yeti. COL has yet to celebrate this season for a win but we have gotten to celebrate the little accomplishments that we have made along the way. In Strong's debut season in the DSFL, celebrations ran rampant in the Portland locker room with praises to performances and coaching as well as the occasional night out on the town with teammates. The best celebration was after winning the Ultimini where both Bamford and Jadda (the GMs for the Pythons) made a giant ball pit for the entire team to enjoy with pizza slices on the side. However while pizza and ball pits are fun, nothing compares to getting that first win which Strong is still seeking with the Yeti. When, not if, that happens this season, the entire team will go berserk and a believe a long night of partying is in store for the winless Colorado team after a long long season.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - .Laser - 06-10-2024

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - caleb.grim - 06-10-2024

Nothing beats a dot football victory! Carter Goad is admittedly used to the regular season victories as his team has always finished above .500 on the season. However, stacking wins doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate! Being on the Baltimore Hawks means that after each victory, a visit to the Temple of the Golden Hawk is a must. By leaving behind the Golden Hawk, each player needs to hope to be rewarded with a reciprocal Golden Hawk. This would mean that you are chosen and are bound for continued success in the next game. Failure to do so can only lead to pain and misery.

After the visit to the temple, Goad and the other Hawks like to debate with Skywalker over who is going to receive that week’s game balls but it ultimately becomes Anakin just rewarding himself after he put up another 3 TDs. Who is to argue? He’s been having a great season!

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - jreed12 - 06-10-2024

Well, here's the thing about the Berlin Fire Salamanders. We always win. We win every game. In fact, I cannot remember the last time that we lost. It appears to have been scrubbed from any team history in our Discord server as far as I can tell. Every single time we play a game, everyone asks @Dewalt27 and @Gadget in the Discord, "did we win?" Of course, the answer is always, yes, absolutely we did! Honestly, even if they were pulling a fast one on me, which they surely would never do, team morale has never been better. This of course brings me to the ultimate win, which I will celebrate accordingly. What am I referring to, of course? The long awaited, glorious dance to victory as the Berlin Fire Salamanders claim the S50 Ultimus trophy. I will make sure that every person that ever doubted me eats their words. Who knows, maybe there will even be some media...