International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling (/showthread.php?tid=51689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - yonggarius - 06-17-2024

Interviewer: So, how has your season been so far?

Sunfish: Well, the thing is that I have no idea whether I should be happy or sad about how the season is going so far.

Interviewer: What does that mean?

Sunfish: You see, my personal stats is greatly improved this season. While I might have less tackles than last season, I have almost double the number of sacks I had last season. And I'm already past 10 sack mark too! So I'm very happy with that. On the other hand, though, the team has been through a very rough patch those recent few games. We lost a lot of games that we absolutely should have won, and as a result we are standing at third place in division

Interviewer: Oh yeah, that can put you in a bit of a pickle. What are you going to do to about the team's situation?

Sunfish: As a player, there's only so much that you can do - namely you play the best game you have and hope that others do too. Hopefully our team can turn this around and end this season in a good note. On an additional note though, I do hope that my hot streak also continues

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - jaypc8237 - 06-17-2024

Reporter: Well Lasse, lets start off with your play this season. You have been playing pretty good for the not so good Otters this seas. How are you feeling about the season so far?

Lasse: Well, this is my third season as a Safety now, I played one season with the Norfolk Seawolves as a Safety, and this is my second with the Otters. I really enjoy the position, and I personally believe my play has been extremely good so far. Of course there is always room for improvement, but as of now it is solid. As for the team, I have full belief in our whole group. We just need to finish a few more games to the end, not let off the gas whatsoever.

Reporter: Tell me a bit about your career in the DSFL...

Lasse: Well, I was signed by the Norfolk Seawolves early on in my career as a DFA, played half a season there as a RB, then was put in the DSFL Entry Draft. I ended up being picked 2nd Overall by the Seawolves, and that following season I played Quarterback. Then I was selected By the Otters in the Second Round of the ISFL draft, then proceeded to switch to Safety. I played another season with the Seawolves after that before moving up to the Otters full time as a Safety. And now here we are.

Reporter: Here we are is indeed right. Well thank your for your Time Lasse. I hope to speak with you again!

Lasse: Anytime! Have a good one!

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - bfan8475 - 06-17-2024

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - BOOM™ - 06-17-2024

VHL Affiliate(BOOM)

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Murtsi - 06-18-2024

Interviewer: So Fortified Fridge, you are entering the final stretch of what is to be your second to last season in an amazing career, what are your thoughts?

Fortified Fridge: Thanks! I mean I have hit some amazing highs during my career and I feel blessed to have played in Arizona. I did not start out with any great aspirations, just stay healthy but look where I am!

Interviewer: Any final aspirations then in this twilight phase of your career?

Fortified Fridge: Well apart from winning 2 more Ultimus, I have to say it is to end up number one on the post season pancake list as currently I am tied at the top and need only one more to cement my place in league history!

Interviewer: Any special memories or player you want to shout out?

Fortified Fridge: I mean that list would be endless, from the likes of Wendell Sailor to Danny Nedelko, but of the future stars I want to give love my man who I get to play on the line with and that is Yosh! Keep rocking man

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - NUCK - 06-18-2024

SHL

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Big Edd - 06-18-2024

Welcome back to the annual Big Edd recreates a player and maybe he will stick around this interview of the year. I am your host big Edd reporting here from the beautiful city of Los Angeles. The weather here is amazing and so are the smokin hot ladies. I have received a message from the people above that apparently I am not allowed to say that, whatever. Anyways, with me today is the one and only Skee Yee. Yee, how are you doing today. "I am doing great you know I just got the call from my agent that the Pythons were looking to sing me off the wavers and stuff, so I am very excited to get my first taste of DSFL blood." Well that's certainly one way to put it. Also here is none other than Bald Fraudiola the new upcoming goat tight end, how are you feeling about everything going on. "honestly I dont even know whats going on, I am excited to slap big Edd's bald head and play some damn football".

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - soevil - 06-18-2024

This is a synopsis of the interview that starting Quarterback for the Kansas City Coyotes had given to the ISFL Inquirer regarding his DSFL career, plans for the future, and how he expects to excel in the ISFL. Jimmies starts off the interview with a defensive attitude, accusing the team, to include management and other players, to be responsible for the Coyotes poor performance the last two seasons. He continually throws his offensive line, running backs, and wide receivers under the bus, explaining that he is only one man and although he is great at football, he can't overcome the obstacles that have been placed in front of him without more help. During the second part of the interview, Jimmies expresses his desire to become a better passer and more effecient runner. He doesn't want to run the ball 10-15 times a game at the ISFL level and would prefer to only have to run in certain scenarios when the game is on the line. He is excited to make the move to the Windy City and hopes to stay in Chicago for a long time. (187 words)

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Eldorian - 06-18-2024

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - wildcatbandit - 06-18-2024

CBS sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson – Hey Benny can I get a quick interview with you before you head to locker room.
Benny The Jet – Sure Tracy anything for you.
CBS sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson – Great win for you guys today over the Dallas Birddogs. It didn’t seem like Hirsch looked at you much today. Any reason for that?
Benny The Jet – The game plan today Tracy was to look for the open receiver and get the ball down the field. I felt like we got that accomplished today. Greg hit the open receivers and to be honest I could get open as much as I like.
CBS sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson – So they clamped down on you pretty tight with some double coverage. It doesn’t seem like you are too discouraged though. How do you handle games like this?
Benny The Jet – I can never be discouraged when the team wins. I have had great games in the past and we lose. That is no fun. Winning is fun and we won this one big over Dallas.
CBS sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson – Thanks a lot Benny. I will let you get to the locker room and celebrate.