International Simulation Football League
(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S15) - PT4 - Gaming (/showthread.php?tid=13633)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - shadyshoelace - 06-06-2019

[Image: pZodu7o.png]

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - oz3700 - 06-06-2019

Back in the day it was all about sports games. It started with the college football games EA made. My friend and I would play on a game cube and I don’t think I’ve had a bigger rival in life. Every game meant something. A win meant bragging rights for the next couple days. It was at that age I realized how intense gaming could be. It even boiled over onto the football field. If I had lost earlier in the day you knew I was coming straight for him at practice.

It then led into Modern Warfare 2. Not only did I have big dreams for the NSFL, I also had dream to be an MLG player. I was that good. Now that the last COD is coming out I think it is only right that I begin my next campaign to train to become the best in two leagues. The newest dual threat as a pro strong safety and pro sniper.

In the meantime, you can catch me on twitch. All the cool kids are doing it and I could use the extra cash. Now my daily schedule consists of conditioning and football practice. Then a night of twitch streaming. I don’t get much sleep nowadays… Anyway, don’t forget to buy my merch!

Words: 216

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - JM62 - 06-06-2019

Jordan McCann III always liked to ease his mind on a good game every now and then. He enjoys games such as madden, mortal kombat and battlefield 5. He plays xbox with the likenesses of other famed football players around the nation! He even hangs out with vita vea from the tampa bay buccaneers sometimes! When Jordan is not working to improve his speed on the field or his catching skills, he can some times be found creating a character on an open world game, they are usually very big and armoured. His favorite game of all time is fallout new vegas, a game made by bethesda. He played this game for a long time being his longest playtime game with over 9000 hours of gametime! His close second was oblivion, another bethesda game, this game was a medieval rpg that was ahead of its time-(exept the horse armor dlc, which was garbage) other than that minecraft, COD and battlefeild were all part of his child hood on the xbox 360

Today Jordan enjoys MMA games, madden and some shooter RPG games. He likes to make a franchise character in madden and play out his career, in MMA he likes to create a wrestler and almost kill everyone as wrestlers dominate in that game, he also chooses this as he is a wrestler in real life folkstyle wrestling.

(228 words)

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - Frick_Nasty - 06-06-2019

It is no doubt that Mo Berry is one of the best at Call of Duty in the league. Mo has been playing call of duty games all the way back at his time at Nebraska. Mo and Quenton Bode @terriblehippo would spend hours squading up and wrecking fools just like they did on the field together. Mo also is a fan of playing single player games as well. Mo recently was playing Marvel's Spider-Man. Mo is such a fan of the game and Spider-Man he has the platinum trophy for the game and the downloadable content. Mo still believe his all time favorite game was Red Dead Redemption 2. Mo thinks its one of the best games ever made and the story was written very well. The game has had such an impact on Mo Berry that he listens to Old town Road remix by Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus at least three times before each game. Everyone on the Colorado Yeti appreciate Mo for this as well per Mo Berry. Mo has issued any player in the NSFL to a 1 versus 1 challenge in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on Shipment if they want to get whooped. Mo believes he is untouchable when it comes to first person shooters so any and all challengers are welcome.

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - Bwestfield - 06-06-2019

In James Bishop’s downtime he plays a lot of Angus Winchester Football for the PS4. He’ll often invite friends and coworkers over to play and relax while James’ mother bakes them cookies and other treats. I mention coworkers and not Yeti teammates because while they are his coworkers, James generally has the janitorial crew come play. It isn’t that he likes them better or anything, just they seem to be on the same level of the game as he is. He is not very good. He often loses but can squeak one out versus the janitorial staff opposed to the yeti teammates who play are quite adept. James will often play throwback teams like the Las Vegas Legion. He is also very excited for the new version of game releasing 2 new teams. He makes trades in the game like a GM trading legendary players like Trey Willie to teams like the Otters or Mike Boss to the Yeti. It’s all a fantasy and he is able to do whatever he needs to in order to have his team win (when playing against the computer). Sometimes that involves taking drastic measures like trading away the teams future for that year. That generally never works. If I were to play against James, it would be for his mom’s cookies, yum!

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - PSanchez55 - 06-06-2019

http://gomhl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic...view=getnewpost

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - White Cornerback - 06-06-2019

Written Option: We all know NSFL players have plenty of downtime when they aren’t lifting, practicing, watching film, and playing. The best way to wind down is a good video game. Talk about your players favorite game or games to unwind with, or who they play with.

Lavelle Jr's favourite game to play of course is the same as many of those around the world, I'm obviously talking about Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

No other game comes close to the level of detail and authenticity that was clearly t the forefront of the developers of this games mind when designing and putting it all together. Big Rigs is clearly a next generation release in terms of the product quality and I'm very much suprised that in the year [2031] that we still haven't seen a remaster of this god tier quality game.

Lavelle spends pretty much all of his free time playing Big Rigs, sometimes he even invites his friends over to play some Big Rigs too. After all Big Rigs is fun for everybody, even more so when there's a good group of people playing it at once.

When Lavelle Jr. isn't spending his time playing Big Rigs, then he likes to play some classic Star Wars Battlefront II. Yeah the critically acclaimed one full of microtransactions. Since Lavelle has so much cash and is essentially a trust fund child, he can afford all of the microtransactions and lootcrates. That's why he loves it so much. When you're as rich as him, you can do anything you want!

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - Beaver - 06-06-2019

logout link

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - Bigred1580 - 06-06-2019

Nate Swift is know for his borderline obsessive personality. He doesn't just do something to do it, he goes all in. That is why, as a gamer, Swift is inexperienced with the majority of the games out there. There are about 5 games in the last 5 years that he has dusted off the old XBox 360 to play. When he does, he plays one game non-stop until he is finally expended all his energy on it. The main game he always falls back to is NCAA football 2014. The last installment of the popular franchise brings nostalgia for all the good times he had with NCAA 14 and its predecessors. NCAA decided in 2014 to stop giving rights for image and likenesses of its schools and athletes following the lawsuits that former players were filing against the NCAA and its take on amateur status of players while making a lot of money off the game. Even though Swift has moved on to the NSFL, he will always be a big college football fan. Creating a player and going through their career or creating a coach and recruiting is his favorite way to enjoy the game.

(S15) - PT4 - Gaming - br0_0ker - 06-06-2019

Well, I do some video gaming in my free time, but for the most part I wouldn't really call them "games", it's more simulation than anything. I've got a group of guys in the locker room, we all joined this thing called the National Simulation Football League, it's pretty obscure so you've probably never heard of it. Even though it is smaller, it is pretty cool. It's filled with a bunch of dorks and nerds but it's pretty fun when you get down into games and stats and whatnot. There really isn't a "playing" aspect to it, it's more like being a spectator and cheering for different teams, which I don't really get to do any more being invested in the SaberCats. It's a nice change of pace, just watching games on Twitch, relaxing with the community on Discord, in general everyone's pretty chill (there's one dude that memes on everything in chat though, he's become something of a meme himself). The league runs on Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2019, but we use the 2016 edition for legacy. We even have things like contracts and fantasy sports, it is almost like playing football in real life! You control the upgrading of a single player, and make agreements with teams and can even change positions or sides of the ball if you like (good luck with that in the NSFL!) They're looking to implement an agent system soon, so it will be interesting to see how that goes. Overall, just a really good time.