International Simulation Football League
Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations (/showthread.php?tid=2531)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - timeconsumer - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 12:51 PM)Noble Wrote:beef beef beef beef beef

WHERE?

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - Noble - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 10:16 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:WHERE?

It's no where and everywhere all at once, the beef is both irrelevant and omnipresent. Only through careful consideration of the other sides' opinion may this beef be finally eliminated

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - White Cornerback - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 02:59 PM)CubsFan19 Wrote:Dude he all but accused the gm of hating women and womens rights.
Absolutely he 100% did that, all of it in character too. How about we stop stirring it with pointless comments like these?

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - adam2552 - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 01:37 PM)Dermot Wrote:Absolutely he 100% did that, all of it in character too. How about we stop stirring it with pointless comments like these?

I'm a father of two daughters. Whether he was in character or not, he crossed a line that shouldnt be crossed.

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - ADwyer87 - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 11:16 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:WHERE?
at wendy's, duh

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - White Cornerback - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 04:46 PM)adam2552 Wrote:I'm a father of two daughters.  Whether he was in character or not, he crossed a line that shouldnt be crossed.

I'm not going to try and explain his motive, I believe that he typed and entered without really thinking about the ramifications of his in character rant, I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt because for me it's my first time even meeting this guy and first impressions aren't ideal for anybody.

I understand your concern and agree that a line was crossed, people need to relax and chill out sometimes because these in character arguments eventually boil into personal attacks and that only serve to harm peoples relationships with each other and this league.

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - ADwyer87 - 07-23-2017

I would just like to point out that Outlaws drafted 5 OL, and they should sign for a combined $5,500,001, so 6M is kinda totally ridiculous

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - kckolbe - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 10:52 AM)Dermot Wrote:because these in character arguments eventually boil into personal attacks and that only serve to harm peoples relationships with each other and this league.

((I don't believe theres any evidence of that. -grin- Genuinely, though, making clearer distinctions between ic and OOC earlier on would have saved me a lot of drama. Just doing these parentheses has helped me a lot.

As for James, he seems to be permanently in character, so I would ask you to try and not take it personally. I know that seems hypocritical, but it's a lesson I had to learn.))

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - timeconsumer - 07-23-2017

I think he just didn't want to play for Philly so he did what he had to do in order to get moved. Once he found a team he preferred he signed on the cheap. It is what it is.

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - adam2552 - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 01:52 PM)Dermot Wrote:I'm not going to try and explain his motive, I believe that he typed and entered without really thinking about the ramifications of his in character rant, I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt because for me it's my first time even meeting this guy and first impressions aren't ideal for anybody.

I understand your concern and agree that a line was crossed, people need to relax and chill out sometimes because these in character arguments eventually boil into personal attacks and that only serve to harm peoples relationships with each other and this league.

The guy was also publicaly defaming me, knowing that I am on vacation and unable to respond. I think I've shown here, that I never "mocked" or "bullied" him. And that I never showed even the most remote hint of disdain towards women. Yet he persisted, knowing I would be unable to reply in timely fashion. That to me, speaks volumes about a person's character regardless how short of a time I've known them.