International Simulation Football League
*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed (/showthread.php?tid=3223)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - kckolbe - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 10:54 AM)YoloSwag420 Wrote:when you called my team and me cheaters again in fuckin streams i have taken tpe out of my bank already. you want to bitch about constant harrassment really. i got a fuckin internet stalker in this league pming me about my build, postin in every media about me, callin me a cheater in every game, for some1 who pretends to not like attention u sure make a lot of it for yourself. i  dont control what other people say to u but u brought it on yourself.

I PM'd a TON of people about build, and the ONLY article I mentioned you in I mentioned a LOT of other rookie LBs in, most notably about Cushing, who I called a BUST. It was a shitty self-hit piece (and far from the first one I did). I called your team cheaters ONCE, not every game. I'm not sure if you are intentionally exaggerating or really just blind to everything not about you.

Also, when did I say I didn't like attention? I feel like, as controversial as I am, no one on this site would describe me as someone who just wants to be left alone. I didn't even get upset when I was accused of disrupting practices (it was funny) or even this article (I even complimented the name choice). Believe me, kiddo, I'm doing just fine with all the attention.

(08-11-2017, 10:54 AM)YoloSwag420 Wrote:im just askin for fair treatment. if im losin that tpe the people i listed here on your team should also lose it. if you dont agree with that then whos the cheater.

I actually do agree that ALL undeserved TPE (for whatever reason) should be taken, from all teams. That's a no-brainer. Bear in mind, though, that would mean your team as well. Now, I haven't offered any counter-accusations because you did say this was in fun, and I appreciated the work you put into it. But if you are seriously going to go through with this, Outlaws will suffer more losses.

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - YoloSwag420 - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 07:05 AM)kckolbe Wrote:I PM'd a TON of people about build, and the ONLY article I mentioned you in I mentioned a LOT of other rookie LBs in, most notably about Cushing, who I called a BUST.  It was a shitty self-hit piece (and far from the first one I did).  I called your team cheaters ONCE, not every game.  I'm not sure if you are intentionally exaggerating or really just blind to everything not about you.

Also, when did I say I didn't like attention?  I feel like, as controversial as I am, no one on this site would describe me as someone who just wants to be left alone.  I didn't even get upset when I was accused of disrupting practices (it was funny) or even this article (I even complimented the name choice).  Believe me, kiddo, I'm doing just fine with all the attention. 

I actually do agree that ALL undeserved TPE (for whatever reason) should be taken, from all teams.  That's a no-brainer.  Bear in mind, though, that would mean your team as well.  Now, I haven't offered any counter-accusations because you did say this was in fun, and I appreciated the work you put into it.  But if you are seriously going to go through with this, Outlaws will suffer more losses.

"Then, after CONSTANT harassment from your GM and another teammate, I then made the claim that at least someone on your team knew and didn't care, and that made you cheaters." you cried bout it a few mins ago.

are you sayin you are hidin knowledge of other players having more tpe on any other team and not bringin it up. dont that make you a cheater by your own definition of what a cheater is based on what you say about my team. are you sayin in you scoutin of my team you saw others with points they didnt earn based on your own judgement and you only bitched about mine.

you make no sense.

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - DeathOnReddit - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 01:05 PM)kckolbe Wrote:I actually do agree that ALL undeserved TPE (for whatever reason) should be taken, from all teams.  That's a no-brainer.  Bear in mind, though, that would mean your team as well.  Now, I haven't offered any counter-accusations because you did say this was in fun, and I appreciated the work you put into it.  But if you are seriously going to go through with this, Outlaws will suffer more losses.

I mean if you can find any of my updates where I got tpe for something I didnt do, fine. But a lot of the time my updater, whos cool guy, just tells me what i did wrong and gives me tpe if its something very small.

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - 4D Chess - 08-11-2017

@kckolbe @`YoloSwag420`

Hey guys! Can you please take this to PM? I think I speak for the vast majority of the league and certainly the leadership of both teams when I say nobody wants to see this shit in a make-believe sim league.

Thanks.

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - kckolbe - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 11:10 AM)YoloSwag420 Wrote:"Then, after CONSTANT harassment from your GM and another teammate, I then made the claim that at least someone on your team knew and didn't care, and that made you cheaters." you cried bout it a few mins ago.

are you sayin you are hidin knowledge of other players having more tpe on any other team and not bringin it up. dont that make you a cheater by your own definition of what a cheater is based on what you say about my team. are you sayin in you scoutin of my team you saw others with points they didnt earn based on your own judgement and you only bitched about mine.

you make no sense.
I didn't cry about the harrassment, just mentioned it. For example, here's what crying looks like:
[Image: luke-kuechly-emotional.png]

And yours was the only one I saw when scouting. Again, I wasn't looking for it, but 4 activity checks in a 13 day stretch kinda stands out, ya know?

I have seen other examples of Outlaws getting TPE, but I didn't think it was BLATANT, or EXCESSIVE, so I didn't make a big deal out of it. I did check to make sure it wasn't being done as a habit, though. As @bovovovo stated, a lot of mistakes get made.

And I do make sense to me. I'm okay with not making sense to you, just like, you know, RULES.

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - Admin - 08-11-2017

Ok this is not constructive. I'm closing this thread

*hypocrisy and corruption: Wraiths exposed - Dangles13 - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 12:17 PM)DeathOnReddit Wrote:I mean if you can find any of my updates where I got tpe for something I didnt do, fine. But a lot of the time my updater, whos cool guy, just tells me what i did wrong and gives me tpe if its something very small.

Thanks. B)