International Simulation Football League
(S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade (/showthread.php?tid=35118)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Dolphins - 09-13-2021

I sure you all already know me but im Dolphins/Bradley Welch aka. DOLP. I am a WR for the London Royals. I haven't been here long so I'm not going to talk about the past decade but instead im going to focus on the next decade in which I will shine. As many of you know I had a less than stellar season my rookie year and a better but not amazing season last season. But that will all change, starting this season I will be a top WR in my league and am determined to make the playoffs. London had a less than bad season this past season as well but im also expecting that to change. This team has grown a lot on and off the field and I have high expectations for us and for me. I am hoping to be called up after this season and when I do I will bring high expectations to the ISFL as well. Berlin had a good season last season and when i get called up i will help to make sure that does not change. I have high expectations for me and my teams this upcoming decade. DOLP OUT

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Capt_Blitzkrieg - 09-13-2021

SHL Affiliate PT

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - soryantyler - 09-13-2021

PBE CW

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Beck - 09-13-2021

Since I am new, I will opt to write about what I look forward to for the next 10 seasons. This is something that I am really excited about. My friend in real life, Ice Bear, got me to join back in May of this year. It was during a really difficult time where I had two people in my immediate family pass away. Not to get too deep on here, but this sim league really came around at a great time for me as a person and helped me focus on something fun and new rather than some of the things I was having a really hard time dealing with in my real life. I have really enjoyed my time on here and honestly just look forward to seeing how things change with the league over the next 10 seasons. I am beginning to know more and more people on here and am excited for the future. My ISFL team, the Honolulu Hahaluas, are currently in rebuild mode, so one hope I have is for us to begin turning things around and becoming more successful. We have a great team full of great people who are pretty funny to be in the same chat / locker room and I really hope we find success. I would hope we have playoff success and also maybe a championship or two sometime down the road would be great. I also look forward to getting more involved with the Sim and possibly getting league jobs or maybe jobs within my current team.

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Cincyfan96 - 09-13-2021

Wow! Hard to believe we're already in season 31. As a S24 recruit, my first year in the league was S23 in the DSFL. I loved my two seasons in Tijuana, topped by a regular season championship in S24 and my only individual award as DPOY in the DSFL that season. That was, for my player, the best season of my career and gave me a huge appetite and big ambitions for success in the ISFL. Individually, that has not really panned out. Maybe I picked the wrong LB build, maybe I have been surrounded by too much talent in my prime, maybe the sim really is just all about luck when it comes down to it, who knows? But what has been incredibly memorable has been the creation of and deep successful runs as a part of the Berlin Fire Salamanders. Getting to join the squad as one of the first four players before the draft even happened was a really cool experience, and seeing it only grow since then has been amazing. We've appeared in 2 conference championship games and an Ultimus, and I really hope that we get that championship before I have to hang up my cleats. Either way, it's been a heck of a ride and I can't imagine it being any other way.

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - LB3737 - 09-13-2021

Written option: And thats the end of the another ten seasons in the ISFL. Ahead of the start of Season 31, talk about what the most memorable or your favorite moment in these last ten seasons were. If you are new or wish to look forward rather than look back, talk about your hopes and ambitions for the next ten seasons.

To pick just one moment to be my most memorable from all my time in the ISFL so far, since joining prior to the beginning of Season 25 would be pretty difficult, so in this PT I’ll probably have to talk about multiple, at least two or three. My first would have to be my second season in Portland, where we went 13-1 in the regular season, tied for best ever, and made it all the way to the Ultimini, unfortunately just to get blown the fuck out by they who shall not be named. Then, there was the following season, arguably even better, my first season with the Sailfish in which we dominated the league and managed to take ourselves home an Ultimus trophy, with my player Jaxson even getting himself a touchdown. Finally, and probably most memorable, would be last season, my second ring, as it was of course a great feeling to take down an all time powerhouse and probably a team that were more on par with us than our first Ultimus win, in the Arizona Outlaws. Thanks to everybody for a great 5 seasons so far, and here’s to what will hopefully be another great 10!

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - cole6249 - 09-13-2021

This is not related to the ISFL, but the DSFL. I’ll be writing about the DSFL because my player has yet to join the ISFL!  The most memorable moment for me so far in my career was the DSFL draft because I was unsure where I was going to go. I actually predicted I was going to still be available in the third round, so to be taken in the first round was absolutely huge. I have many hopes and ambitions for the ISFL and the DSFL, I want to lead the league in rushing yards and maybe win a few awards such as rookie of the year or running back of the year.I am also interested in just performing well for the team that surrounds me, and making sure everyone has a good LR experience. If I continue at the pace I am going at, and if my talented team (shoutout birddogs) keeps training and upgrading players, I truly believe I will also be a DSFL champion.  On the long term however, I want to retain as much TPE as possible to try and keep my player active for as many seasons as I can.  I eventually want to try and reach the HALL OF FAME!! >Smile

WC: 208

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Kyamprac - 09-13-2021

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Big_Papi - 09-13-2021

I am new to this league, but have had plenty a great memories. I will share a few of my favorite moments and also my hopes for my future in this league. First and foremost, my favorite memory had to be the first time I was introduced to this league by my good friend Mr. Bender Rodriguez. I was visiting him at his place and we proceeded to have a fairly large smoke session when he mentioned a league he joined. He proceeded to show me his player, team, and then all of the rest of the things he is involved in with the league. To say I was impressed would be a big understatement. The amount of opportunities provided to everyone was mesmerizing and to be honest I was hooked instantly. Luckily I had Bender there to show me the ropes and hit the ground running! By some act of God I was actually drafted to the same team as my hero Bender and will continue having the pleasure of learning of learning from him as a member of the OCO. My most recent ProBowl and Linebacker of the year nominations were certainly some of my best memories so far and have reaffirmed to me that I am doing the right things in order to improve and prepare myself for my first season in the ISFL. My hopes for my future time in this league is that I am able to become as good of a linebacker as Bender and hopefully one day can make the ProBowl in the ISFL. Also, of course, I want to be with my teammates holding up a championship trophy as an Otter! Outside of my team, I also want to branch out everything else this league has to offer including getting a job that will allow me to help make this league so great. And finally, I wasn’t to win a fantasy league championship.

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - kmatt - 09-13-2021

Today I am talking about my ambitions and goals for the next ten seasons. My goal for my player, who is known as Warren Buffet, no he is not as rich as the person reading this might think. Well, let's get straight to it. My goals for him in the next few seasons are to max earn and hit 300 tpe within 4 seasons. Maybe we can do it in 2? And then later on in around his 5th or 6th season, I want to have 90 overall. I think I can hit 90 overall in 7 seasons or 8. And anytime during the next 10 seasons, I want to win at least one championship. Two would also be nice!

In the next 10 seasons I want to be amongst the top 50 players in the league. I think I can achieve becoming top 50 by actively earning, and doing every point task and updating every week. I also want to be on a good ISFL team and get MVP twice in the ISFL once I am called up. In the next 10 seasons I also maybe want to become a GM, and manage a team that will win! 

That are all of my ambitions and goals for the season. I know it's a whole lot but I need my player to end his career at least decent this time. Especially since he's already 91 years old.