International Simulation Football League
(S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International (/showthread.php?tid=47024)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - okestboomer - 08-15-2023

With the London Royals getting so many calls from all over Europe to host games and training camp, it only makes sense that eventually they had to start a scouting network around the world. In order to kickoff these scouting networks, the Royals decided to run camps in each country they plan to start a network in. Ronald McDonald got randomly drawn into Australia to start a camp for the rugby playing youth. Ronald got full control over drills and everything else and predictably, it did not go well. His first drill was a bear crawl to the McDonalds ordering counter where you were required to order at least 1000 calories in food, whether they be fries or burgers. This obviously resulted in multiple lawsuits. His final drill was the frycook challenge, where each person had to record a full 8 hour shift cooking food for McDonalds. This got McDonalds fined by every regulatory body under the Aussie sun, and brought got the camp into bankruptcy resulting in the early end of the camp, and prison time for Ronald McDonald.

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - Crodyman - 08-15-2023

Gaius Gleel was honored to travel to Osaka, Japan to help with the DSFL's international awareness initiative. While there, he worked with local intramural football teams to help teach them to become better at the game. It wasnt all work though, as he was able to spend a lot of time drinking, dancing, and enjoying the local cuisine with the players every night after practice. What impressed him the most were the transitioned sumo wrestlers, who being used to pushing their opponents around the ring, made for incredibly adept offensive lineman. Indeed, in a few drills these Japanese players even got the better of him, and he struggled to get to their quarterback for a would-be sack. The game of football is steadily gaining popularity in the Asian nation, and when asked about if he could envision a Japanese ISFL team in the future, Gleel made it clear he believed within two or three seasons we would see a potential relocation.

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - soevil - 08-15-2023

SHL Affiliate PT

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - WALDO - 08-15-2023

Orange County only has one sister city, Tianjin, China. This is the city we, as the Orange County Otters, decided to travel to, as we have many connections with the city now. While spending time in the city, we went to some of their local sports games. Like the Tianjin Jinmen Tiger of the Chinese Super league, or the Chinese Basketball Association's Tianjin Pioneers, both of which gave us a great welcome and gave us our own jerseys from the team. Unfortunately, they both lost, but we still had a great time! We also had a great time eating there. The cuisine was so fantastic. They primarily deal with seafood, and had a ton of stews that were so delicious it made it hard to leave when our time came! We had an absolute great time working with the people of Tianjin on our wonderful sport, and enjoyed their city so much, thanks for the warm welcome Tianjin!

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - ZootTX - 08-15-2023

[Image: O75lX8G.png]

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - electrictree - 08-15-2023

i know how ridiculous this sounds, trust me, but National Treasure of the Colorado Yeti, newly position swapped to wide receiver, was actually sent on a sequel adventure in part to fackin INGERLAND.

Well, first, it was Paris but that place is a holee de shite so all Treasure was able to direct was a first class ticket to a better place. While in London, Treasure began his workshop. He thought the imperial guard (or whatever they're called) would make a great target for a football workshop, and so that's what he did.

But Treasure kept a watchful eye on something else.

When the imperial guard invited Treasure to the worse White House (aka Buckingham Palace akaka Suckingham Shmalace) to educate more guardsmen in the art of real football, he knew he had to sieze the opportunity to get some treasure hunting done.

Where? How? Who else is involved? Does Mary Marie make an appearance? What about Wolfie McDummy? Tune in later for answers!

(162 words)

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - KaleSalad - 08-15-2023

SHL affiliate

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - CeeKay - 08-15-2023

with the offseason in full swing I received the exciting news that my team, the Dallas Birdogs, had decided to send me on a football workshop overseas. The growth of American football across the world had reached new heights, and countries were eager to learn and improve their skills in the game. 
the country I ended up traveling to was Germany. Football had been gaining popularity there for years, and the German Football Association had reached out to the Dallas Birdogs for assistance in conducting a workshop to enhance the skills of their players and coaches.
upon my arrival in grmany I was greeted warmly. they had organized a schedule for the workshop, aiming to cover the aspects of the game.
over the course of the workshop,. We discussed the fundamentals of American football, including the rules, strategies, and different positions on the field. I shared my personal experiences as a player, emphasizing the importance of teamwork and dedication

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - Menace0528 - 08-15-2023

Of all the places to truly need help growing the game of football, there is only one where Pete Moss alone can help: Antarctica. A barren land, full of barely any people and no greenery to be found... except moss. Arctic moss is the only kind of foliage to actually grow in the Arctic, which means moss alone rules the land. However, because of the lack of people, this means that the moss, unfortunately, has no knowledge of the great American sport of Football, something I aim to fix. First, I harvest all of the moss I can find and form them into the shape of a football (artic moss has great shape memory). Then I throw them, to show exactly how a football moves. After repeating this about 20 times, I then shape them into a player and tackle them, thus showing them the process of tackling. Finally, I shape them into a true-to-life football stadium, complete with vendors, fans, and goalposts. Once they completed their training, I shook their hand (or whatever closely resembled a hand on their mossy form) and took a plane back to Bondi Beach.

RE: (S43) PT #2 - Putting the I in International - slumped64 - 08-15-2023

Sean aldrich Jonesing for improvement, traveled to the wonderous place of Iceland. He went through vigorous training in the cold, murky weather of the Icelandic terrain. In Iceland, he worked on his power, and speed, trudging up mountains and through freezing cold waters. He played scrimmages with their local team, and rushed for 264 yards in 3 games, with 4 tds. Although Iceland isn't known for their American football, they taught him their northern strength conditioning and techniques, to improve his strength, speed, endurance, and dexterity. He learned how to grip the football in order to make it impossible to fumble. The terrain and vast horizon left Aldrich with lots of room to work with. They showed Aldrich a new workout. They would hide an object in a pile of mud, and then Aldrich would be timed on how fast be could find the object,  i.e digging through the mud. After only one minute of scraping and clawing his way through the mud his forearms were burning. Aldrich built his own mindset from this, looking to strengthen his willpower and improve himself on the field. During his free time he enjoyed the cuisine, and ziplining in the mountains of Reykjavik.