International Simulation Football League
S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! (/showthread.php?tid=16348)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - BWIII - 11-14-2019

1) Playoff Predictions, Reviews:
Hawks Pitch Shutout
Alright, well at the moment this matchup was announced everyone pretty much knew how this one would end up. Despite that though, Baltimore still exceeded expectations and completely dominated all aspects of the game shutting out the Yeti and not allowing them to score a single point.

Copperheads; less embarrassing loss then Yeti
Well the Austin Copperheads managed to sneak into the playoffs with an amazing collapse by the Second Line. Easton Cole, a revelation among young quarterbacks in the league this year, tried his best, but ultimately completed less than fifty percent of his passes including an interception allowing the Outlaws to escape with a victory.

Wraiths Strangle Hawks
The Yellowknife Wraiths had the best defense in the entire NSFL this last season so them hosting a playoff game would be a hard thing to overcome, especially a team coming in with a losing record on the year. The Wraiths defense put on a show picking off Corvo Havran 4 times, including one that would be returned for a touchdown in the 4th quarter.

Armstrong Clutch For Otters
Coming in this had shades of Otters/Sabercats of a few years ago and was the expected matchup for the ASFC. This one was a great instant classic slugfest type match where both teams went back and forth and each quarterback putting on a great show. Arizona was led by their trio of receivers while Johnny Blaze did it all for the Otters. In the end the Otters defense went into prevent defense and a sack by David Ginsberg would push the Otters through.

Otters Hoist Another Trophy
On a day where everyone was talking about the Yellowknife Wraiths defense, Orange County had other plans. They opened the scoring early with Blaze reaching the endzone. They'd later tack on a field goal the end the first quarter and just like that Yellowknife was on the ropes. While the Wraiths had the vaunted defense, Orange County's actually was the one shutting the opposing offense down and as the fourth quarter started the Wraiths were down 13. In the end the Otters would pick off Bigsby twice and had him seeing ghosts.

3) All about the QBs
While most people were talking about the Corvo Havran/Cooter Bigsby matchup, I was actually more interested to see how the Andrew Reese/Easton Cole pairing would do. Easton Cole came into this year as the face of the expansion Copperheads franchise. He had two pretty rough seasons under his belt entering year three, but people inside the organization were saying he was one to look out for this year and they were not wrong as he threw for a league tying best 31 touchdowns. While he did throw 14 interceptions he still was able to post the third best quarterback rating. On the other side of the field was Andrew Reese, a defensive end turned quarterback, who now had a cornucopia of receivers to throw to, including one of the best in the game, Vincent Valentine. This was interesting because both players put up similar stats on the year, but I was wondering whether or not the youngster Cole would have any jitters being on the big stage or not. Well the answer to that would be answered as he failed to connect on over half his passes as he was wildly inconsistent. Now his receivers did drop some catchable balls, but in the end the grizzled veteran was able to best the younger foe.

11) Trades
I think it's pretty clear to see which trade made the most impact in terms of a team making or not making the playoffs and that was the trade that send Thudd Castle to the Philadelphia Liberty in exchange for Jordan von Matt, Gekyume Stokeley, and Philadelphia's first round pick. Sure New Orleans is looking towards the future with this one in getting a first round pick and possibly von Matt next year to help their receiving core, but giving up on a young defensive player like Castle and replacing him with an aging linebacker who already announced his retirement was a strategy that didn't make sense for a team that started the year off so hot. Maybe they saw the writing on the wall already and figured it was just a coincidence they started with a great 4-0 record, but at the same time they were only giving up 20.8 points per game. Once Thudd packed up his locker though the deed had been done and their fate had been sealed. From there on out the Second Line would not win a single game thereafter and their defense would give up almost 12 more points per game. That is actually quite remarkable and basically shows how they gave up on the season and threw away a shot at the playoffs.

Affiliate
PBE PT

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - esilverm - 11-14-2019

SHL CW

Just give me my got dam 2.5 tpe

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - hihihi_62 - 11-14-2019

1) Playoff Reviews:
This was my third season as a member of the NSFL. All three seasons I have made it to the Championship game (2xDSFL and 1xNSFL) and you know what I have to show for it? Nothing, an 0-3 record...ugh. To complete this PT I will go ahead and review the Ultimus even though it didn't go our way! Coming into this game the Wraiths were riding high and it really looked like our goal of winning it all was going to come together but unfortunately we ran into two of my former Python teammates Franklin Armstrong and Hugo Mongo. Talk about an immovable object meeting an unstoppable force. The Otters got out to an early first quarter lead but the lights out Wraiths defence tightened up only allowing 3 points of the game. Unfortunately the Otters D came to play and the Wraiths offence just couldn't put enough points on the board. Definitely have to congratulate my former teammate and friend Armstong for playing an incredible game against our league leading defence and winning not only the Ultimus but game MVP! I'm confident that although this one didn't go our way things will continue to be bright for us in the future.

3) All about the QBs:
This one is a little late since it calls for a preview of a QB but I'm going to go ahead and review Ultimus MVP and my former Portland Python teammate Franklin Armstrong's post season. In the first rounds Franklin's Otters hosted a feisty Outlaws team that was looking to make some waves in the playoffs. Franklin made sure to cool the Outlaws fans excitement early in the game by throwing a first quarter TD pass to Johnny Blaze for an early lead. Franklin was actually outdueled most of the game by his opponent Andrew Reese who had an incredible game on the road but it was Armstong who had the last laugh tossing his second major of the day to Blaze in the 4th quarter with 5 minutes left to take the lead. Heading into the Ultimus much of the chat around the league was whether Franklin would be able to put up stats against the Wraiths in their house. Well, he lead his squad to an early TD driving the field and finishing the drive with a TD pass. He never really looked back putting up an impressive 226 yds and no picks against a very stout Yellowknife D that embarrassed QBs all year long. The man is good at what he does.

7) Next year:
This is kind of a funny one to do post Ultimus considering the outcome but you know what, there's always next year! As I stated in my first PT all three seasons I have made it to the Championship game and all three I have lost...so I've been waiting for "next year" for the past three years!! That being said I have reason for optimism for next year. The Wraiths are still lead by outstanding GM BigRed who will surely be looking to fill any holes left by retirements through free agency and the upcoming draft as he has done so impressively in the past couple of seasons. An already stout defence will continue to dominate as young studs such as Ryan Leaf and myself continue to grow, develop and earn TPE. On offence the team had a frustrating Ultimus but will surely be looking to rebound behind the stud QB Cooter Bigsby. I think anyone who thinks the the Wraiths will be taking steps back next year is going to be sadly mistaken and I honestly think we (me in particular) are due for a big win. Buckle up NSFL because next year is our year. Coach already has us preparing for how to stop those pesky Otters...

8) Draft Focus:
It's no surprise that the bulk of the real talent on the Yellowknife Wraith's roster is getting into the twighlight of their careers which makes this upcoming season even more important in terms of winning those old dogs a ring. That being said, it is important to think ahead and start stockpiling talent to ensure this powerhouse keeps on ticking. Thankfully we have the mastermind BigRed calling the shots and will undoubtedly bring in some more solid young talent to the team. Looking at our roster I think an important priority should be getting some more weapons on the offensive side of the ball for Cooter Bigsby. Nate Swift is of course a premier target but adding another wide out or and / or tight end to the mix would undoubtedly help the offence out as the rest of the offensive weapons are getting a little long in the tooth. The Wraiths are of course built on a foundation of a rock solid defence and because of that I don't think it would hurt to continue to inject the defence with young talent that can carry the torch once the legends start to retire. All in all the team is shaping up well for next season and I look forward to meeting my new teammates!!

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - KillaScrilla - 11-15-2019

PBE PT

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Mooty99 - 11-15-2019

Playoff Review:
The obvious game for me to review in this slot is the wild card match between the Outlaws and the Copperheads in Arizona. The 1st quarter started evenly, with Shady running in a TD for the Outlaws while Cole and Anoa'i did the same for the Copperheads. With was followed by a 28 field goal to give the Outlaws the lead. The 2nd quarter was all the Outlaws which included an interception from Cole and another touchdown this time Reece connecting with Oles to let the Outlaws go into the half with a 10 point lead. The 3rd quarter also belonged to the Outlaws with the teams exchanging field goals before Reece commected with Oles to put the Outlaws 17 points up. In the 4th quarter the Copperheads came alive, Cole and Tidwell connected in their 1st drive (but they failed to get the 2 points) but this was followed again by Reece and Oles. Cole then fumbled but only 2 plays later Reece threw an interception that led to 3 more Copperheads points. Mendonca then ran home a touchdown but it was just too little too late for the Copperheads as they couldn't quite make there final drive for the Outlaws end zone in time.
(WC 206)

Next Year:
I have written about next year for the Copperheads ever since the 1st year of the franchise 2 seasons ago but this is the 1st time I can confidently say next year we have a real chance for the first time. The Copperheads offense has been growing for the last couple of year and this year is now longing very dangerous, with a now fully power quarterback, the best runningback tandem I all of football, two quality wide receivers, a super solid tight end and the top offensive lineman in the League we may just have the most complete offensive in the whole of the NSFL. Our defense while not quite at the same standard as our offense never the less is looking good. All posistions are filled (except a recently vacated space on the D Line) and we have some super stars through out with 2 monster D linemen, a line backing duo that is looking very talented and 2 of the best young defensive backs in the NSFL swatting away opposition passes (or in Jensen's case just intercepting them like a bad boy). I would like to see a top 2 finish from us next year, fingers crossed we can do it.
(WC 204)

Draft focus:
We have given away our 1st round draft pick this year so this may seem like an odd topic for me to ramble on about but I thought what the hell! Our reasoning for the trade makes perfect sense, swapping our first round pick this year for a rebuilding Chicago team's first and second round pick next year is a no brainer, next year we will need a new wide receiver to replace the now in regression Anoa'i and Chicago are not predicted to be doing to well next year. This year however we could still get a decent active player in the draft with our second round d pick and if this is the case then we would ha e to go for defense. If a defensive lineman is there at this position  then it would be a no braine but I somehow doubt this will be the case. It is more likely we may pick up a new linebacker, while we already have two we can always use the third to plug a linebacker into defensive end, maybe on rotation and see how it goes. If this is not available I would not be suprised if we take another offensive lineman, I know our GM is a fan of them and if we could get a second Beaver then who wouldn't want that!
(WC 224)

OL appreciation:
The offensive line is a controversial topic in the NSFL, with the advent of the offensive lineman for hire many believe that they are surplus to requirements. To be an offensive lineman takes some serious dedication and it is not a role for the faint hearted. Firstly the only stats you get are pancakes or sack allowed, that is it and neither of these are very sexy. Secondly to be a useful and good offensive lineman you need to seriously work had and be a top TPE earner, your job is to protect the quarterback and so you need to be a stand out specimen of a football player if you are able to do this at all well. Thirdly where are the offensive linemen award at the end of the season, there should surely be big song and dance made to appreciate our big guys every year and this does not happen. I am lucky to play on a team with a top offensive lineman and as a runningback man so I appreciate him, even more excitedly we have a second offensive lineman training up in the DSFL. So from me to all active offensive lineman every where I say a big thank you, from the bottom of my heart!
(WC 211)

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Lowlycrib - 11-15-2019

8. Draft Focus

The San Jose Sabercats were one of the worst teams statistically during the regular season but they look to be growing with their young squad and recent QB convert Dan Wright. If we eliminate Free Agency from the equation in this question it is clear that the Sabercats have a few gaping holes on the team. The areas of need currently would include WR, DL, and possibly RB pending the whole Bex situation.
The Sabercats hold the 2nd overall pick in the draft and some of the high end earners that they could target includes WR Sean O'Leary, RB Quindarius Tyerucker, or highest earner TE Austin McCormick. Some of the later players that could make a serious impact on our team would include players such as QB Zack Vega (in case the Dan Wright experiment fails), K/P Jordan Jackson (A record breaking kicker that looks unstoppable), and WR Rayne Gordon (from the best DSFL team Coyotes) Although the Sabercats have a respectable amount of draft picks i think adding a few more via trade would prove to be beneficial due to the sheer amount of recreates available within this draft class but also the potential of some of the quarterbacks potentially changing positions to fit your own potential holes that need to be filled. Lastly, with the high quality first picks that the Sabercats it is going to be hard to draft a bust with the high quality earners and people available

(243)

7. Next Year

Although the Sabercats ended up being one of the worst teams this past season they are poised for a strong comeback season next year. Over the course of free agency so far they have made a few key signings such as Brayden Ennis DT and Action Jackson WR who are both active and young players that look to play a large role next season. The only player that still remains on the fence for next season would include RB Toriki who was one of the best rookies last year who opted to test free agency. With the 2nd pick in the draft the Sabercats are poised to select an active and great user who can solidify any of the remaining holes left on the team. Quarterback Dan Wright will be heading into his 2nd season as the qb of the franchise and i believe he can turn it around this season with his mobility and increased throwing stats. The defense was the focal point of this team last season and it has only gotten better. Minimal regression and depth at key positions leads the team at a solid point defensively. Safety Brackenridge has started to become a leader of the defense and that will certainly help but it will take a collective effort for this young team to pull it off

(221)

19. OL Appreciation

The offensive line is where the games are truly won or lost because those big boys create all the holes for the running backs while also protecting the QB on pass plays. It is easily the hardest job in the field and I'm not surprised you don't see as many young OL make it into the big leagues because of the difficulty of the position. An OL that truly stood out to me during this Ultimus run for the OC Otters was A. Johns who racked up 7 pancakes game 1, 3 in game 2, and 3 in game 3 all while not allowing any sacks and only 2 penalties this entire Ultimus run. The strong running attack from the Otters truly relies on these beefy boys to get it done up front and they certainly did during the Ultimus with 20 pancakes coming from the crew and with Wokkenfuss stepping up and delivering 10 of those by himself. From the chatter thst i have heard around the league this group of OL is truly a nasty bunch and Leaf Jr even told me that he has nightmares about going up against some of these guys, which is why he switched over to Chicago so he wouldn't have to make the playoffs anymore to play these guys. Lastly, we must remember the OL are people too and although they don't put up big stats they are still crucial to a successful team

(242)

3. All about QB's

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Baron1898 - 11-15-2019

1) Playoff Reviews
The playoffs have already yielded some incredibly interesting playoff games, both at the DSFL and NSFL levels, even though both playoffs ended up with failure for my favorite teams. Down under in the minors, my hometown eternally-cursed San Antonio Marshals pulled off a stunning upset of the 13-1 Tijuana Luchadores (how does it feel now, Tijuana?) on the road, 17-10. The Luchadores jumped out to an early 10-0 lead, and for a bit it looked like history would repeat itself once more. But these Marshals wouldn’t go down without a fight, and clawed their way back into the game. After a 40 yd field goal from Herbert Prohaska put San Antonio on the board going into halftime, the Marshals finally made up the score deficit at the end of the third when future Wraiths runningback Mathias Hanyadi exploded for a 78 yard rush. Midway into the fourth quarter, after a number of key defensive stops, the San Antonio offense finally capitalized and concluded a long touchdown drive with a 1 yard goal line rush from a Ruff Ruff, putting the score at 17-10 in the visitor’s favor. Tijuana went home stunned, and San Antonio advanced to the Ultimini against Portland.

3) All about the QBs
In the NSFC Conference Championship game, the Baltimore Hawks faced off against the Yellowknife Wraiths in the Canadian team’s home field. This game ended with a 29-14 victory for the Wraiths, and also a victory for Cooter Bigsby, the Wraiths quarterback. The game was a duel between the S14 1st and 2nd overall picks, Bigsby and Ravens QB Corvo Havran respectively, and neither quarterback was spectacular. Cooter completed 21 of his 42 pass attempts, an even 50% completion percentage, for 262 yards, a touchdown, and an interception. The Yellowknife offense as a whole struggled, gaining just 13 first downs in the entire game and going 3/14 on third down. However, despite the superiority of the Hawks offense in yards and time possession, a major factor in the Baltimore defeat was the play of Havran. He went 29/50 for 331 yards and a touchdown, but also threw four interceptions, including a 25 yard pick six to Giannis Kroustis in the fourth quarter. Havran finished the game with a dismal 51.3 passer rating, and Bigsby wasn’t much better with a 67.8 rating. Despite this, Bigsby clearly had the safer game and was able to lead his team to a solid victory over the Hawks.

6) Our Time
I don’t care that the Yellowknife Wraiths lost the Ultimus, I am still going to say that S18 was the year the Wraiths deserved to win it all. Call me a homer all you want, but Yellowknife was the superior team all season over the entire competition. The Wraiths steamrolled the entire conference and league on route to a 11-2 regular season record, primarily off the backs of a killer ball hawking defense and a potent offensive attack. Both in their last years of playing, the dual threat of Morgan Marshall and Jerrod Canton dominated opposing defenses on the ground and in the air. Cooter Bigsby enjoyed a plethora of threats to throw to, including an all star receiving corps and the aforementioned running back stable. But the real menace lay on defense - superstar playmakers like Nero Alexander, Danny Grithead, and Ryan Leaf Jr consistently took offenses off of their game and made them pay for every mistake. The Wraiths had home field advantage throughout the playoffs, easily took care of the Baltimore Hawks in the conference championship, and were favored in the Ultimus, despite the final result. The Otters may have taken home their seventh trophy, but it was Yellowknife who deserved the title.

11) Sit Down with a Fan
Interview w/ Upper Net

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Nokazoa - 11-15-2019

First off: PT AFFILIATE

Code:
10) Rivalries
Written: Write about another team and why they are overrated and why you want them to lose.
Alright, I am gonna talk about Tijuana. Listen, they are clearly a good team, but they by no means get to claim the Ultimini like it is their God-Given Right! All I hear about is how Tijuana is assuredly going to the finals. How the Marshals are gonna get knocked out by the Luchadores. That the Luchadores under performed during week 6 and that the Marshals over performed during week 14. This is why I wanted them to lose. Not because they are not a good team. It's because everyone just assumed they would be there in the finals. It didn't matter that the Marshals were competitive in three out of their four showing against the Luchadores, or that the Marshals gave them their only loss in the regular season. It just grinds my gears the way people talked about it. guess what? They lost to us in the playoffs ot us. They could contain our rush. Ruff and Hanyadi both rushed for over 100 yds. Our defense also weren't slouches with an even load in tackles across the team. I don't hate the Luchadores. I really respect them, but I hate the people who dismiss others because the Luchadores. Marshals is a good team, with a lot of up and coming players. Don't discredit what they have done.

Code:
Graphic: Make a graphic displaying the matchups in the playoffs. If completed before sim, predict scores and show stats, if after, give a summary of game showing stats and top performers.
[Image: uw_thing.jpg]

Code:
3) All about the QBs
Graphic: Create a graphic on a QB matchup, (Pictures with side-by-side statistics).
[Image: qu33wdt6fxy31.jpg]

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Beaver - 11-15-2019

13) Sit-down with a fan:

Shouts to @iamslm22

1 - How has it been being on an expansion team
2- There's rumors that you're a human surrounded by robots on the field - how does that feel?
3- Who's the best player you've played with?
4- What do you expect out of Austin in s19 and the seasons to come

1. it has been pretty much the same I mean my first player was the las vegas legion so I joined that like 1 or 2 or maybe 3 I am not sure after expansion so it is basically the same you know a core of players having fun and memeing and apparently winning somehow it is pretty cool but I do not think it is all that different from being on a different non expansion team like philadelphia or baltimore or orange county or yellowknife or san jose or arizona or colorado or new orleans

2. it is pretty sweet because human are pretty awful and annoying so robots are way better friends so I like being surrounded by them

3. I am not sure who the best player I have played with is but I can tell you who the worst is and that is bum ulysses who is really bad like a seriously bad offensive lineman it was a real struggle playing on the same line as him for so long because I had to pick up his slack

4. I expect us to win every game and rack up tons of pancakes and beat a lot of teams and have incredible success because that is all I know so I can not really expect anything else you know it is a foreign concept

12) Sit-down with a star

Shouts to @iamslm22

1. how does it feel to betray baltimore by joining the hated liberty

Joining the Liberty at first after being a member of the Hawks for so long was definitely tough at first, and its it not something that I ever would have expected. Obviously dumbo numbers @125714 is here still but he was the only one who we really had a rivalry with that is still around – so it really isn’t that bad since most of those guys are gone. Plus the Hawks dominated Philly for so long, now that I’m over here it will feel good to return the favor.

2. there has been much talk about building walls in nsfl recently, if you could pick one team/city to build a wall around which one would you pick

This is the easiest question I have ever received – I would 100% build a wall around Boston. I guess the only issue with that is the other Massholes and masshole adjacent people from like new Hampshire and Connecticut will still be around – so maybe we just build a wall around all of new England – keep them in there and get people away from them.

3. who would say was the best player in the season 4 draft

If I have to think about the number 1 player in the S4 draft and try and think who that is I definitely would say blackford Oaks – but remember S4 was such a bad draft class it’s a bit like being the tallest midget

4. who do you think will win and what do you predict will happen in the championship game (do this after the championship game)

I think the Wraiths are going to win. They are home. Home field is king.

I predict that the otters are going to win this championship and I think that they will get there by winning a series of very very very close games like hmm something like 23-20 against new orleans and 21-16 against arizona and maybe like 23-20 against yellowknife or something like that and honestly I think that the other asfc game is going to be close too like arizona maybe beats austin by a lucky touchdown or something so it ends up like 33-26 with the bad guys winning idk some people say that you shouldn't make your predictions too specific because they are so unlikely to be right and if you make them vague then you look smart but I have always been one to shoot my shot ya know so might as well predict the other games even though literally nobody cares about the nsfc and never has so I think it'll go something like hawks beating the yeti by a lot like 31-0 kinda range and the butcher losing by a solid margin to the wraiths like probably 10 points or so it's just a little too much of a margin to call close but also wasn't out of hand unlike the nsfc championship game which I think will be something like 29-14 yellowknife with the hawks getting smashed because they traded me and then of course yellowknife loses to the otters because yellowknife chokes a lot

14) That Magic Moment
The best moment in the playoffs unfortunately came in the first round generally from an entertainment and marketing perspective you want to peak at the culmination of the season which is the ultimus championship and so you want the most magical moments to come then so yeah that did not happen this season because unfortunately the best and most popular and most attractive and most skilled team lost in the first round in a massive upset and that of course is the austin copperheads and during that game against the stinky arizona outlaws late in the fourth quarter mako mendonca scored a 4 yard rushing touchdown which was super cool but the thing that allowed him to score was edmond beaver-dantes the incredibly smart, attractive, athletic, skilled, charismatic, intelligent, and funny offensive lineman for the austin copperheads absolutely pancaking some bum outlaw and clearing the way for an extremely easy touchdown and that was one of his four pancakes that game which is why he is the back to back winner of offensive lineman of the year what an absolute beast it is really a shame for everyone involved that the most marketable player in the league was eliminated after just one playoff game no wonder this ultimus had the lowest ratings of all time wow

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Starboy - 11-15-2019

Task 1: Baltimore Hawks 31 - Colorado Yeti 0: Game Review

The S18 Colorado Yeti have turned things around enough to get them a playoff spot that seemed almost destined to be after last season which got them to the fourth spot. They managed to sneak in over the Butchers in order to face off against the dreaded Baltimore Hawks. The Hawks found themselves also in a bit of a pickle season, running 6-7 record which is their worst record since S13 (4-10). Oddly enough, both of these teams traded blows over the course of S18 and returned for the third game in round one of the playoffs. Most viewers were probably already putting their money on the Hawks, but there was always that shred of doubt in just how close this game would be.

Reviewing this game, it almost was too obvious that the Hawks would crush any of those doubts and managed to easily banish the Yeti with a 31-0 win. Turnovers, penalties, and nothing stopping the Hawks from getting big plays is what put away the Colorado season. Things seemed to be turning around in the third quarter when no points were scored by the Hawks, but the Yeti couldn’t capitalize on any opportunity they had. Thankfully with another season ahead with the talent to grow on these teams, it may end up being a much more competitive rematch if they meet again next season in the playoffs.

Task 3: Franklin Armstrong vs Cooter Bigsby Ultimus Stat Breakdown

[Image: FKkxCVD.png]

Task 7: Next Year - Colorado Yeti

This year for the Yeti has been an amazing one to be a part of. Adding in all of the new talent has helped give us the added push from the fourth spot in the playoffs to the third spot. Now in this upcoming season, all that young talent has been given a chance to mature along with any free agents we add in. I look around the roster and it is hard to find anywhere that we seem to be lacking with such an amazing growing offense and the fact that our defense only keeps getting stronger.

It is probably well known that the Yeti have been lacking behind in most areas statistically, but you can only go up when you are on the ground. In the statistical power rankings, there were flashes when the Yeti put together a winning game and had a defensive stand or last second touchdown in order to get us a victory. Now all those pieces have only added onto their TPE levels and it is only a matter of time before the league is aware of it. Be on the lookout next season for the S19 Colorado Yeti taking home a trophy (or at the very least making it to the championship).

Task 14: Apollo Reed scores the final TD versus the New Orleans Second Line

[Image: PLGJArc.jpg]