International Simulation Football League
Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations (/showthread.php?tid=2531)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - White Cornerback - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 05:00 PM)adam2552 Wrote:The guy was also publicaly defaming me, knowing that I am on vacation and unable to respond.  I think I've shown here, that I never "mocked" or "bullied" him.  And that I never showed even the most remote hint of disdain towards women.  Yet he persisted, knowing I would be unable to reply in timely fashion.  That to me, speaks volumes about a person's character regardless how short of a time I've known them.

I'm not a judge nor a jury , nor will I attempt to take any sides. I'm not interested in giving this thread any more replies after this because it's going to turn toxic.

Also @kckolbe whenever you use brackets it reminds me of my days on HABBO Hotel , in mafiaroleplay hahaha

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - bovovovo - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 12:58 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:I think he just didn't want to play for Philly so he did what he had to do in order to get moved. Once he found a team he preferred he signed on the cheap. It is what it is.

Yeah this exactly. Didn't he say before the draft he didn't want to go to Philly? That's probably why he wanted a player option, because he didn't want to be there for 3 seasons

Either way, Philly basically turned their 6th round pick into a 4th round pick, Matt got to leave Philly, and the Wraiths addressed a need at OL so.... win win win? Other than the hurt feelings lol

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - kckolbe - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 11:00 AM)adam2552 Wrote:The guy was also publicaly defaming me, knowing that I am on vacation and unable to respond.  I think I've shown here, that I never "mocked" or "bullied" him.  And that I never showed even the most remote hint of disdain towards women.  Yet he persisted, knowing I would be unable to reply in timely fashion.  That to me, speaks volumes about a person's character regardless how short of a time I've known them.

((I know how that feels, but how much sympathy did you, or, for that matter, the league in general, show when I was being taken advantage of by someone who knew almost nothing about me? Maybe this would be a good time to back away and accept that no matter how wrong you think his actions are, fighting them is only going to reinforce negative views of you.

After all, I felt I was disrespected by you, and multiple GMs have come forward accusing you of lying to them. There's starting to be a lot of smoke around you. Again, maybe this is something you'll just have to walk away from. And, trust me, you CAN walk away from it. You got a player of the same position AND a 4th round pick for someone you drafted in the 6th round. You came out of this more than okay, just like I lucked out by sliding to a team that I was a better fit for.))

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - adam2552 - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 02:08 PM)bovovovo Wrote:Yeah this exactly. Didn't he say before the draft he didn't want to go to Philly? That's probably why he wanted a player option, because he didn't want to be there for 3 seasons

Either way, Philly basically turned their 6th round pick into a 4th round pick, Matt got to leave Philly, and the Wraiths addressed a need at OL so.... win win win? Other than the hurt feelings lol

He never expressed any desire to not play for Philadelphia. Not pre-draft or post-draft, until after he was traded.

Ultimately we think the deal was best for him and Philadelphia, I wish nothing but the best for him.

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - Dangles13 - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 11:55 AM)ADwyer87 Wrote:I would just like to point out that Outlaws drafted 5 OL, and they should sign for a combined $5,500,001, so 6M is kinda totally ridiculous

Maybe you should have drafted some good linemen then. :ph34r:

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - CubsFan19 - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 12:37 PM)Dermot Wrote:Absolutely he 100% did that, all of it in character too. How about we stop stirring it with pointless comments like these?

Not sure how this is a pointless comment. Maybe you will get it once he attacks you personally as well.

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - White Cornerback - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 05:23 PM)CubsFan19 Wrote:Not sure how this is a pointless comment. Maybe you will get it once he attacks you personally as well.

If he wants to come and personally attack me then he can go for it. As much as I'd love to hypothetically argue about fictional sports players with you , I'm not taking the bait thanks. xoxo

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - CubsFan19 - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 01:26 PM)Dermot Wrote:If he wants to come and personally attack me then he can go for it. As much as I'd love to hypothetically argue about fictional sports players with you , I'm not taking the bait thanks. xoxo

Your stance on this says a lot. Last thing. I'll say because apparently I'M the baiter now.

Adam2552 Releases MattJames Contract Negotiations - Jogn - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 09:55 AM)ADwyer87 Wrote:I would just like to point out that Outlaws drafted 5 OL, and they should sign for a combined $5,500,001, so 6M is kinda totally ridiculous

Apples to applies comparisons to other position players are kinda weird in this league because any player has uncapped earnings as long as they post a bunch of media. I'm on $1m because I post a bunch of media and do a couple of jobs, so I don't have to worry about hitting equipment and training tasks.

(07-23-2017, 05:28 PM)CubsFan19 Wrote:Your stance on this says a lot. Last thing. I'll say because apparently I'M the baiter now.

Thanks, that means alot to me. You might be the baiter but everybody knows @kckolbe is the Master Baiter.