International Simulation Football League
*DSFL HO Sux Lmap - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DSFL HO Sux Lmap (/showthread.php?tid=28363)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - retrospace111 - 12-21-2020

(12-20-2020, 09:28 PM)White Cornerback Wrote: i remember pushing austin to trade for @WannabeFinn in hopes he could make a good active player but in the end he became Gil Lemar Jr.
your team sucks now finally its about time we started hating on austin. rise up chimp nation!!!!!!!!!

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - zaynzk - 12-21-2020

(12-21-2020, 12:36 AM)retrospace111 Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 09:28 PM)White Cornerback Wrote: i remember pushing austin to trade for @WannabeFinn in hopes he could make a good active player but in the end he became Gil Lemar Jr.
your team sucks now finally its about time we started hating on austin. rise up chimp nation!!!!!!!!!

SMH this old mans been out of the league too long, Dermot plays for Baltimore now

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - Hallmonitor_20 - 12-21-2020

Oh man, The Beach Boys yelling at HO and Gucci showed up to yell at them?

What is this s20?

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - RotticusScott - 12-21-2020

HO stole my TPE

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - Memento Mori - 12-21-2020

(12-20-2020, 07:04 PM)LB3737 Wrote: tl;dr?
Simo summarised it pretty well.

(12-20-2020, 05:50 PM).simo Wrote: DSFL HO sucks and cares more about ISFL teams and players than the DSFL players they are supposed to care about.

Simo should be my editor.

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - Opera_Phantom - 12-21-2020

I don't have any saying on this, but i really think that Austin and OCO should be banned from the playoffs for at least 2 seasons due to these unforgivable actions.

Obviously, and no bias, the next 2 conference teams in the standings would take their place because the league should not be affected by the 2 teams conducting themselves this way.

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - C9Van - 12-21-2020

Well said.

Though I like Tom Hanks cause he's my boi so I'll say he is cool and replace with the shitty GMs, the rest suck and should feel bad.

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - Swanty - 12-21-2020

(12-21-2020, 05:59 AM)C9Van Wrote: Well said.

Though I like Tom Hanks cause he's my boi so I'll say he is cool and replace with the shitty GMs, the rest suck and should feel bad.

Always a pleasure

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - Birdman - 12-21-2020

Sergio was my teammate in KC and showed such promise, a shame to see his legacy tarnished with such shenanigans.

#leeout

RE: DSFL HO Sux Lmap - slate - 12-21-2020

(12-20-2020, 05:06 PM)Memento Mori Wrote: This rule clearly wasn’t written with the DSFL in mind. Plenty of DSFL players switch during their rookie DSFL season, before they are attached to an ISFL team, because Rule III D. 3 states that DSFL rookies can switch once for free. How could their GM post in the ISFL GM subforum when only ISFL GMs can see this subforum?

Bad argument. Rule III D. 3 states:

Quote:Rookies in their first season of the DSFL may choose to switch positions or archetypes free of charge. In order to use their free switch, they must do so prior to the final end of season update. This does not count as their one career position switch. Otherwise, they follow all applicable rules for the switch they are using.

Emphasis mine. The bolded sentence pretty clearly states to me that rule III D. 1's clauses about the GM posting in the ISFL GM forum, it costing $4M, etc. don't apply since the DSFL switch is a fundamentally different kind of position switch.

Rule III D. 1 could be written more clearly, and I do agree that it's unclear whether the GM should get in trouble for NOT posting a position switch, or if the player should get in trouble for posting an unapproved position switch. But first-year DSFL position switches are in no way a precedent for what WBF did / tried to do.

Relatively small rules quibbles aside, this is the second time in three seasons that WBF has come up in punishments / drama. His goal for Kitchens pretty clearly seems to be staying in the DSFL for the full four years. I think given how strongly attached many people get to their DSFL teams that may be a more and more common goal for players.

While I agree that the primary goal for the DSFL is and should always be developing players to eventually compete in the ISFL, I think there needs to be more effort from all parties (DSFL GMs, DSFL HO, the league in general) in understanding how DSFL lifers can fit into the DSFL and derive the enjoyment they want from it without crowding out new players who would benefit from the main goals of the DSFL but also not creating petty drama that no one wants and is really unimportant in the grand scheme of things.