International Simulation Football League
(S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations (/showthread.php?tid=47271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - C9Van - 09-06-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - WildfireMicro - 09-06-2023

PBE affiliate PT

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Marty the Monster - 09-06-2023

Dallas is known for only two things:
1) Winning DSFL football games
2) Old men with mustaches wearing oversized cowboy hats shooting pistols into the sky while judging New York chili
Logically, the only thing the stadium needs (since the Dogs are rolling!) is a "bring your own guns and chili" pre-game party. Fans can fill the parking lot with their trucks and unload their very own buckets of meat, sauce, and beans in front of the stadium where they'll be invited to set up in one of the stadium-provided state-of-the-art cooking areas. In the dreadful event that someone forgot an apron, they'd be provided with a "paws off my 45!" limited edition poncho to take home after Dallas stomps whatever opponent was foolish enough to not forfeit the game in advance. After the chili is made and the bullets are all gone, the ceremonial "running of the dogs" would take place where pups up for adoption are suited up in players' jerseys and race down a path to a bucket of freshly made NOT New York chili while fans chant "let's go good boys!" Until the horn blasts and the doors swing open to welcome fans into the House of the Mutts.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - SirBongo - 09-06-2023

Overall, U.S Bank Stadium is wonderful, and considered one of the, if not the best in the entire league. That being said there are some issues I saw when I visited. Among those issues was the parking arrangements. For the size of the stadium the overall parking was lackluster at best, and in turn it made finding a spot to park VERY difficult. In addition to this, I personally do not like fully enclosed stadiums. I believe that U.S Bank would attract a lot more people if it had a hybrid roof instead, and allowed during nicer Minnesota day's to open said roof. Overall as I said Maze Bank is one of, if not the best in the league, and all of my changes are more so personal preference. I do however believe that MANY die-hard Vikings fans can agree that a hybrid roof, and better parking accommodations would only benefit the purple people eaters. SKOL!

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - mer - 09-06-2023

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - andybj - 09-06-2023

Stadium renovations are almost necessary every years with the advancements both in treatment as well as entertainment.

For the treatment and locker room, I would update all aspects of the locker room. First for the treatment. I would make sure that there would be both one of those warm soaking pools as well as one of the changing height floating ice pools were available for all players. In the DSL we don't have the best things so making sure that we had good treatment after games would be critical. Second I would also make sure that our trainers have access to the best stuff so that way they are able to take care of us the best that we can. I would make sure our locker rooms sound system and bathrooms were up to date to made sure we were ready for game day.

For the the stadium I would make sure we had the best/ most sensible seats from the heighest paying to the lowest cost seat. I would also upgrade the experience so that way the fans would want to come. Couple that with our decent season I think the money would be well spent in our stadium renovations for the Bondai Beach Bucaneers.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - homercrates - 09-06-2023

With the new tax payer funds, I would begin with the stadium bathroom.  Make sure there is plenty of room in the bathrooms and stall.  State of the art bidets on every toilet.  Have the bathroom go through and extensively steam clean at cleaning times disinfecting everything.  The toilet paper would be double ply.  You need plenty of space in the bathroom and good ventilation to make sure the place doesn't stink, provide a place where people can just hang out and talk comfortably while others do their business.  How about pumping in some subtle tunes too to drown out the sounds happening ambiently in a busy restroom.  The restrooms would need a decent slope around every corner to drain so that things get cleaned and removed easily.  Put a TV in every stall like they have at some gas stations.  When you can be comfortable and not rushed due to plenty of toilets then you can make more at the concession stand.  We all know that sometimes why you don’t buy that nacho cheese sauce with extra jalapenos and chilli on top is because you don't want to have to go to the bathroom at the stadium.  Now you can get all kinds of crazy food and sell it non stop because people know that the restroom is going to be there and you will love being in there.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - speculadora - 09-06-2023

Affiliate PT

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - CeeKay - 09-07-2023

Star qb Octavion Speedings has recently been appointed as on the Dallas Birdogs representatives and him and the rest of the team plan to renovate the stadium: we are thrilled to have the opportunity to enhance the stadium experience for our loyal fans. With the approved budget, we have some exciting plans for stadium renovations that will elevate the game-day atmosphere and improve the overall facilities. Here's what we have in mind:
1 State-of-the-art Locker Room: We understand the importance of providing our players with a top-notch facility that promotes dedication and motivation. and a top notch lockeroom will sure get you motivated and dedicated to win the upcoming game! We plan to renovate the locker room, equipping it with comfortable seating areas, and personalized lockers for each player. This will create a better environment for team bonding and preparation.
2 Fan Zone to engage the fans and make their experience unforgettable birdogs will introduce a new Fan Zone within the stadium. This zone will feature interactive attractions such as player meet-and-greets, and interactive games. It will allow fans to immerse themselves

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - kmatt - 09-07-2023

I want to thank the funders for providing the funding in the first place. I will first improve the locker rooms and add showers. We don't have Showers in the Grey Ducks stadium so this is definitely a needed upgrade. We can add an area with games that people can play and use during halftime. We will upgrade the seating as the seating sucks! You literally have to sit on hardwood chairs, it's horrible and uncomfortable. We will add more food attractions and restaurants. There is currently only one, but I think that more that are spread out around the stadium would mean more income for the stadium. I will improve the ingredients in all the food, so we are making very high-quality food for the fans. I will get a better scoreboard in the stadium, one that can have replays from the camera guys. That's it for the upgrades right now. Thank you for considering this inquiry.